It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
RATS jumping SHIP!
CNN'S Ana Navarro just deleted her supporting Tweet of Smollett.

Ana Navarro
@ananavarro

I saw Jussie Smollett in Miami last week.
I can’t believe this happened. It is sad
and disgusting and deplorable.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So no outrage for a couple nigerians that seemed to dress up and pretend to be white in order to frame the right for hate? All i really get from people is a desire for jussie to be guilty of something.

So, in the eyes of those doing the investigation, he's currently GUILTY of claiming to be a victim...and of falsely accusing others of victimization.

They seem to be ok with the two doing crimes as long as they play ball with them. One could argue that the two would say anything to get out of trouble.

Keep in mind they do not have any evidence so far that jussie paid anyone other than the word of two people facing deportation.
The guy showed up at the police station with the noose still around his neck. A bit strange don’t you think ?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So no outrage for a couple nigerians that seemed to dress up and pretend to be white in order to frame the right for hate? All i really get from people is a desire for jussie to be guilty of something.

So, in the eyes of those doing the investigation, he's currently GUILTY of claiming to be a victim...and of falsely accusing others of victimization.

They seem to be ok with the two doing crimes as long as they play ball with them. One could argue that the two would say anything to get out of trouble.

Keep in mind they do not have any evidence so far that jussie paid anyone other than the word of two people facing deportation.
The guy showed up at the police station with the noose still around his neck. A bit strange don’t you think ?

The whole case is strange on both sides.

He also took police to a spot under a video camera and said it happened there and should be on camera.

None of it equates guilt.

I await the judgement of the grand jury next week that will be provided with all the evidence.

If i were a police on the case i would be like screw this lets send it to a jury.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LOL

Smollett could become a "split" decision if he get's charged under the new lynching law.

Smollett may be the victim and the offender at the same trial LOL 😆

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Lol
Facts eh?
$3500 worth of facts?

Why is it so hard for you people to just ssy "i was wrong "?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ROFLOL 💥😆💥

POLICE: Rope Wrapped Around Smollett’s Neck Was Purchased by Smollett

That's kinda strange, a few news outlets have said one of the brothers purchased it. Your article is more recent though.

On Saturday, Fox 32 Chicago’s Rafer Weigel, citing several police sources, reported the pair purchased the rope found around the actor’s neck the night of the alleged attack at a local store. CBS Chicago’s Charlie De Mar reports at least one of the brothers purchased the rope at Craft Beaver hardware store the weekend of January 25th. The rope was bought at the direction of Smollett, De Mar, added.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Lol
Facts eh?
$3500 worth of facts?

It is not hard for me to do that and a better question is why is it so hard to give the benefit of doubt until things are proven and not just msm rumors.

Funny how you buy into msm reporting of jussie but not what they report about trump. Maybe u b biased?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

ROFLOL 💥😆💥

POLICE: Rope Wrapped Around Smollett’s Neck Was Purchased by Smollett

That's kinda strange, a few news outlets have said one of the brothers purchased it. Your article is more recent though.

On Saturday, Fox 32 Chicago’s Rafer Weigel, citing several police sources, reported the pair purchased the rope found around the actor’s neck the night of the alleged attack at a local store. CBS Chicago’s Charlie De Mar reports at least one of the brothers purchased the rope at Craft Beaver hardware store the weekend of January 25th. The rope was bought at the direction of Smollett, De Mar, added.

Not really that strange from someone who blows so much smoke.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

LOL

Smollett could become a "split" decision if he get's charged under the new lynching law.

Oh my, so now he's a gay bi-criminal? Right when I thought I was getting a grasp of all this, ya throw this in the mix.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

LOL

Oh my, so now he's a gay bi-criminal? Right when I thought I was getting a grasp of all this, ya throw this in the mix.

Is the personal pronoun "he" in that context correct? You may need to rethink your assumptions there.....

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Notice how they just delete instead of apologising.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Cowards don't care about their own integrity.

They wouldn't be cowards if they did.

Rats don't stick around to apologize for their damage when you turn on the lights...they just run.

Liberal MSM = Rats.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Huh? You sure you read that right?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No
Nothing "better" comes from your ilk.
Defect as that is all you are capable of.
This was in no way a race inspired hate crime, instead it turns out to be a disgusting race hustle hoax.
Interesting to see who wont call out crap behavior.
Or not.....

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No
Nothing "better" comes from your ilk.
Defect as that is all you are capable of.
This was in no way a race inspired hate crime, instead it turns out to be a disgusting race hustle hoax.
Interesting to see who wont call out crap behavior.
Or not.....

You are still incoherent somewhat.

I have not made any hate or race claims.

Understand clearly that the only concrete facts we have yet is that two nigerians attacked a man by using a rope and bleach and they tried to make it look like it was a couple maggers.

Beyond that we do not know yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: UKTruth

Cowards don't care about their own integrity.

They wouldn't be cowards if they did.

Rats don't stick around to apologize for their damage when you turn on the lights...they just run.

Liberal MSM = Rats.

Yep - good summation.
DemocRATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Lol
Facts eh?
$3500 worth of facts?

Simple, they never think they are.........and they have a lot in common with Smollett......

You know like being fake, for instance maybe some members are a lot like him in that they create several other accounts , so they can really show who they are and not get their main account banned.........just hypothetical i mean......

So yeah for them its hard to find guilt in this guy
edit on 2/18/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: network dude

and Smollett paid them to stage the attack, per CNN link

Many on ATS called it right when it happened

We were all racists and homophones for calling it early. We just didn't care anymore.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join