It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So no outrage for a couple nigerians that seemed to dress up and pretend to be white in order to frame the right for hate? All i really get from people is a desire for jussie to be guilty of something.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
So no outrage for a couple nigerians that seemed to dress up and pretend to be white in order to frame the right for hate? All i really get from people is a desire for jussie to be guilty of something.

You obviously only read what you want to read that fits your ideology. The very first thing i saw when the news first broke about the Nigerians was exactly what you now are asking for....

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They seemed to dress up and pretend to be white?
You seem to be flailing, dude, but please, carry on. Makes this all the more entertaining.
edit on 18-2-2019 by tjack because: (no reason given)

(post by SamWells removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SamWells

Yea name calling will fix your problems...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Police now say Smollett is NOT a victim.

So, in the eyes of those doing the investigation, he's currently GUILTY of claiming to be a victim...and of falsely accusing others of victimization.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The first step ina a problem is identifying the problem.

There is no excuse for this modern day Twanna Brawley .

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So, in the eyes of those doing the investigation, he's currently GUILTY of claiming to be a victim...and of falsely accusing others of victimization.

They seem to be ok with the two doing crimes as long as they play ball with them. One could argue that the two would say anything to get out of trouble.

Keep in mind they do not have any evidence so far that jussie paid anyone other than the word of two people facing deportation.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

...they do not have any evidence so far ...

You keep saying this and yet you seem to not be able to comprehend that the police might have evidence that has not been released to the press and then you claim to use the process of elimination and critical thinking skills.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Lol
Jessie is burnt.
You defending him is hilarious.

You are outmatched as your comments were for the Covington kids.

Wrong side table for 1.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You keep saying this and yet you seem to not be able to comprehend that the police might have evidence that has not been released to the press and then you claim to use the process of elimination and critical thinking skills.

They would charge them if they had the evidence other than hearsay.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They seem to be ok with the two doing crimes as long as they play ball with them. One could argue that the two would say anything to get out of trouble.

Keep in mind they do not have any evidence so far that jussie paid anyone other than the word of two people facing deportation.

Is this another Silly account? There can't be two people on this site who think like this........

Dood, it's over. Let it go. There is no prize for who can be delusional the longest.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

They would charge them if they had the evidence other than hearsay.

I don't believe this is quite over yet. As of now, he is working with OJ to find the real attackers right after they find the real killer. News at 11

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Lol
Jessie is burnt.
You defending him is hilarious.

You are outmatched as your comments were for the Covington kids.

Wrong side table for 1.

Yet they are not charging anyone for the attack. Let us be clear i am not defending jussie. I am presenting you with facts. Perhaps the grand jury will be presented with more than hearsay and they will decide to charge but currently there is not enough evidence to charge them.

How does that equate that iam defending anyone?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

They might already have been granted search warrants for phone and financial records. There is no reason to charge him until they have their case sewed up tight, even if they already have enough evidence to arrest and charge him. The longer he goes on talk shows and mugs for the cameras, the more opportunities he creates to contradict himself (like not mentioning the "MAGA country" comment to the police when interviewed for the complaint, but telling the media). The more time they take, the more evidence they can collect and follow. Hard to do an investigation while litigating.

They probably wish the media didn't break the hoax story because they are going to be actively creating a coherent defense now that he's lawyered up.

edit on 18-2-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Uh oh...Rev. Al Sharpton caving on Smollett:

Rev. Al Sharpton says Jussie Smollett should face 'accountability to the maximum' if the 'Empire' star 'staged' attack

www.nydailynews.com...

Not looking good for _ussie.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

who would have thought Al Sharpton would say something intelligent? My shocked face, no really.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

They might already have been granted search warrants for phone and financial records. There is no reason to charge him until they have their case sewed up tight, even if they already have enough evidence to arrest and charge him. The longer he goes on talk shows and mugs for the cameras, the more opportunities he creates to contradict himself (like not mentioning the "MAGA country" comment to the police when interviewed for the complaint, but telling the media). The more time they take, the more evidence they can collect and follow. Hard to do an investigation while litigating.

They probably wish the media didn't break the hoax story because they are going to be actively creating a coherent defense now that he's lawyered up.

I agree with you.

I am just stating that it appears they may not have anything and we will see.
Based on reporting so far i would have to believe the two guys would say anything to save their selves.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

He's not a murderer on the loose. There is zero reason to bring him in until they are done.

If I have your phone tapped or even just your records, why would I not wait to charge you? Zero reason to hint I don't believe you until I have a slam dunk case. I have incriminating texts between you and the other two. Maybe I have enough to charge you already. Why charge you until I am done investigating though? Maybe I'm waiting for your FB and Twitter messages. Maybe I want your bank statements first. Or I want to record you contacting the other guys. Or I want you to continue lying to me. i want you to try to explain it away and build your first defense BEFORE you know what I have. Not after. Then when you need to build a new one because I can prove you lied, your credibility is already shot. OR, or, or... There are a zillion reasons to keep you in the dark as long as possible.

As soon as I charge you I have to spill what I have on you. I have to give you exculpatory evidence collected, too. I would much rather you not know what I have or do not have. You're more likely to continue being stupid and helping me that way.

So no, "if they had any real evidence, they'd lock him up already" is not how this really works.
edit on 18-2-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join