It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case just got a bit uglier.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The two brothers who were interrogated by police investigating the alleged attack on Jussie Smollett purchased the rope that was found around the "Empire" actor's neck, sources told ABC News Saturday. Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo agreed to cooperate with authorities after detectives confronted them with evidence that they bought the rope -- allegedly used in an attack that Smollett described to police as laced with racial and homophobic slurs -- at an ACE Hardware store, sources said.

www.yahoo.com... s

Its not looking good for team Jussie. His Nigerian buddies seem to have purchased the rope that was round his neck.
If they hold out on charging him for a bit, maybe that lynching law will be in effect and he can be punished by those standards......

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Now it's a race to see which party throws the other under the bus first.

My bets on the brothers throwing Juicy under the bus and spilling the beans.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Get the straight jackets stocked up fast 😎

This mental case is about to snap a few nerves 😎

Not even Kamala Harris can save him now 🀣

edit on Feb-16-2019 by xuenchen because: πŸ”πŸ”πŸ“πŸ”

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I knew he was lying from day 1.

Because I’m a racist homophobe and a Trump supporter but still right LOL.

I’m not a racist or a homophobe for the record
edit on 16-2-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

They all ready did 5hats why they were released and he hired a lawyer. He knows the police know the truth problem they have is proving it.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Rumors inside the Chicago Police say arrest is soon.

Cook County State's Attorney is on the move 😎

😎

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Smollett - lying POS...
edit on 16-2-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would certainly hope so.

So sick of the fake crimes getting national attention.

www.fakehatecrimes.org...

www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com...

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
RE: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Additional Info: This was all about helping Presidential Candidate, Senator Kamala Harris get her Anti-Lynching law passed. It passed earlier this week.

Smollett and Harris were partners in "causes" such as this. Numerous photos exist of him/her promoting them together.

This goes deeper than Smollett acting alone. But, we may never learn the truth if no authorities care enough to follow the logical trail of evidence.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: MisterSpock

They all ready did 5hats why they were released and he hired a lawyer. He knows the police know the truth problem they have is proving it.

Assuming their options are either:

1. Get charged for the assault and "hate" crime and do a bunch of time
or
2. Spill the beans and not get in too much trouble.

They appear to have chosen door number 2. I assume they will have done everything in their means to help including hand over their phones and anything else that will pretty much provide all the proof they need.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Additional Info: This was all about helping Presidential Candidate, Senator Kamala Harris get her Anti-Lynching law passed. It passed earlier this week.

Smollett and Harris were partners in "causes" such as this. Numerous photos exist of him/her promoting them together.

This goes deeper than Smollett acting alone. But, we may never learn the truth if no authorities care enough to follow the logical trail of evidence.

Wow, that is collusion is it not? Impeach Trump!!!! oh wait, it wasn't him colluding, never mind, kidding.......please extinguish your torches and put up your pitchforks on the way out.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

and Smollett paid them to stage the attack, per CNN link

Many on ATS called it right when it happened

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

His agent is deep in this as well. Remember he was on the phone and clearly heard the racist white Nigerian say "this is MEGA country", and it's not very likely that actually happened at this point.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's possible the MSM has been "front-dating" that Bill.

All I can find is a stalled Bill in the House from the last Congress.

It passed the Senate in Dec 2018, and tabled in the House.

I think old left-over Bills need to be re-voted in a New Congress.

Also possible Smollett and Friends missed the boat on this too and thought it was current because the MSM is BS'ing !!!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FamCore

His agent is deep in this as well. Remember he was on the phone and clearly heard the racist white Nigerian say "this is MEGA country", and it's not very likely that actually happened at this point.

True, I hope they throw some charges his way too.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Wow, that is collusion is it not? Impeach Trump!!!! oh wait, it wasn't him colluding, never mind, kidding.......please extinguish your torches and put up your pitchforks on the way out.

The moment it was learned that two NIGERIANS were suspects, the mainstream media started burying the entire Smollett thing. Liberal MSM doesn't give a damn about any human, but is willing to "use" them as a victim, if there is a potential MAGA/Trump link.
edit on 2/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Framing people of a different race for a crime they didn't commit...sounds a lot like Racism.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Justice for Jussie!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

www.cnn.com... says the Anti-Lynching bill was passed in the Senate this past Thursday (2.14.2019).

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The moment it was learned that two NIGERIANS were suspects, the mainstream media started burying the entire Smollett thing. Liberal MSM doesn't give a damn about any human, but is willing to "use" them as a victim, if there isn't a potential MAGA/Trump link.

but there is, a rather large one! This needs to remain as much in the lime light as it was a few days ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join