It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Announces 234-Mile Construction Of The Border Wall

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB, never ask a leftist for logic. Never. What you get back would cause 90% of the computers in the US to spontaneously explode! Think what that'll do to neural synapses!

TheRedneck

Dude this is no lie. Id sometimes stay awake in bed at night pondering the mystery's of the universe and whats out there, if there is life after death, UFOs, what it all means. And I swear the thought process of leftist baffle me just as much as any of these mystery's.
edit on 16-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: roadgravel

So you want the walls to be built over properties of American citizens?

link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: bally001

Get this most of these people who want open borders also want free healthcare as well. This irrationality is beyond the scope of my reasoning. I guess they think we have a 1 mile hole in the earth filled to the top with hundred dollar bills that replenish every week.

Of course! In reality that won't happen while bludgers are travelling from the south to suck the system.

From what I see, is that the southern american countries don't want any more leeches so they send them north with the promise of a better life.

It won't happen now. You know there is no bottomless pit of money. The more you throw in the pit the more it's vacuumed out. Because, it creates jobs for assisting the suffering crossing the border. Doesn't assist in supporting welfare payments.

I look at it this way. Why can't the host countries support their population? Corruption? "Go north peoples, this country doesn't need you any more, you have nothing to offer, the USA will pay you and look after you. You don't even have to work."

Once the pit hits the mantle then the real american people will suffer from those that skipped into that country clicking their fingers.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: Breakthestreak

How do you want something if you already have it?

You seem to be astoundingly thick. And your rhetoric is familiar.
Is that you hopenotfear? Made yourself a new account because you have made such a fool of yourself with your old one?

Can’t be two people that stupid on the same site.

link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

MY main man??
Don't assume you know anything about me.
Bushes are just the other side of the coin to the rest of the DC establishment.
Never did and never would support them

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Drucifer

There are some technical aspects with the wall that are big glitches...like this one.

billion dollar steel wall cut thru with a 150 usd saws all...

www.nbcnews.com...

At least they had to buy a saw....

The cartels have big drones for the nasty packages. Border patrol should get some as well and televise the border drone fights on ESPN. Or PPV streams.

I understand the "Wall" is trumps symbol but the taxpayers money could be better spent with high tech and more BP agents.

This is interesting....

I like the Black Fly

www.cnbc.com...

Why do people think that we won't incorporate sensors and manpower ect with the Construction of a Barrier. The more layers of deterrance the harder it will be to cross.

The idea is to stop them before they cross not catch them when they have already crossed over.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Your analogy implied that a second wall was being built. It was not a good example.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Apologies for assuming but you did set yourself up when you only mentioned Obama and not the other presidents who literally pardoned millions of illegals as if there was no border security.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Because there is not rational reason for them to use, so they use that point. Making up lame stuff is all they got.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Apologies for assuming but you did set yourself up when you only mentioned Obama and not the other presidents who literally pardoned millions of illegals as if there was no border security.

No, you set yourself up by posting that graph
I mentioned Obama because the graph you so proudly used to bolster your ridiculous argument that border apprehensions are down to 1970s levels was published in 2016 when he was POTUS.

As far as past president's who have pardoned illegals, I'm not interested in what others have done. I'm only interested in what being done NOW

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: ker2010

You have 4 walls, a locked door and guns. So do you think it's a good idea to spend more money to build bigger walls around your house? How many more circular walls do you need to spend more money until you are satisfied?

LOL

One of the best deflection BS fables so far 🤣🚬💥

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Did you not see the bars before the Obama administration? And you made a claim that Obama allowed them in for a couple of reasons you mentioned without a shred of evidence. I have provided an example of other president WITH evidence. It's inconvenient for you. I guess according to your logic (as per the graph), George W. Bush allowed the illegals in (whatever the made up reasons are).

I'm only interested in what being done NOW

Because Trump tells you to be interested?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: ker2010

You have 4 walls, a locked door and guns. So do you think it's a good idea to spend more money to build bigger walls around your house? How many more circular walls do you need to spend more money until you are satisfied?

The wall might alleviate the need for Ker2010 to lock his doors and prep with his weapons. He may relax. That's his personal choice. I can't speak for Ker. But it would do that for me. I would say, "Thanx for the wall."

But,,,if Ker was my neighbor ( and I have no weapons here) I'm sure Ker2010 would protect me also. Would you feel safe knowing that Ker2010 would come to your aid if you were in threat of injury or death?

My kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One of the best deflection BS fables so far

How nice! This coming from the king of deflections.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The process started in 2007. Properties were purchased from property owners by the Federal Government. That process continues to this day.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they want to sell their properties, then good! Who said building walls isn't profitable to the property owners?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Good lord!

The yoga positions used to excuse/explain why more border security is less border security is mind boggling!

Why the resident leftists/communists won't admit to open borders is just as telling as them admitting to it openly.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Good lord!

The yoga positions used to excuse/explain why more border security is less border security is mind boggling!

Why the resident leftists/communists won't admit to open borders is just as telling as them admitting to it openly.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The only person doing the yoga is you. It seems that you want the whole world to tell you that every single one of them wants open borders.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Making up lame stuff is all they got.

Like ... building, what was it... 10% of the stupid barrier which is supposed to increase border security, allegedly? It's a good thing you guys don't have any real problems! Oh. Wait. You do? This can't be another distraction. Right?

Logics? I'm not convinced you guys wrapped your head around that concept yet. Nice try though, I enjoy the irony a play. Very much, actually. You guys are awesome!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join