It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Announces 234-Mile Construction Of The Border Wall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Drones can't carry people and illegal voters are the ones undermining our republic and straining the resources of our social programs which they take advantage of...especially in Democrat stronghold states where they have no problem wasting that valuable tax payer money you are so concerned about.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yeah I know the wall will not stop drugs or illegal immigrants.
But the dems won't even try so build the damn wall.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I bet the REEEE is literally shaking the ground on both coasts.

Echoing through the air like wind howling.

Can you see the heads exploding from where your at?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I am not for the wall because we are not China and it is the twenty first centaury. Also what happens if we need to flee to Mexico due to a catastrophe like in the movie The Day After Tomorrow? The wall will screw us... possibly.

I just think we can stop the flow in some other way. It is 2019, don't we have the technology? If not then in a decade we can just have roboguards at the border.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yeah I know the wall will not stop drugs or illegal immigrants.
But the dems won't even try so build the damn wall.

Money would be better spent on more BP officers and technology.

Here's an idea...actually prosecute corporations that hire illegals instead of the usual slap on the wrist fine. But I think we both know that won't happen...follow the money with the profit incentive.

It's just a dog and pony show for the low info right wingers that make up the trump base. Cheap Mexican labor is American as apple pie and pizza!!!

edit on 16-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Has Pelosi committed suicide yet?

The better question is, " Has a California freshman cut off his manhood yet?'

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
End the war on coc aine and you will see the drug cartels and "crisis" disappear overnight.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Do tell what Tech is gonna stop someone from crossing a unsecured border? The drone fly's over spots them by the time border control gets there they are long gone and all you have is a nice video of them.

You have to have an obstacle to slow them down, I do believe most people know this and are just disingenuous and will not go ahead and admit they themselves don't mind illegals invading our country and by passing our immigration laws and process.

edit on 16-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you have proof smuggling cartels are paying off Democrats? I do a lot of research every day and have never heard of this.

link   

actually prosecute corporations that hire illegals instead of the usual slap on the wrist fine.

This is where you and so many other one-layered thinkers go wrong.

This is not all about illegals coming here to work. If you would pay attention, almost every single time the POTUS speaks about the border, the first....THE FIRST....thing he mentions is drugs and human trafficking.

Illegal immigrants seeking jobs is seldom mentioned when he talks about border security, although he has said we have legal procedures to follow for such people. There will be a Big Beautiful Door for them to knock on. (that's a metaphor, btw, for those that don't speak Trumpese.)

edit on 16-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
I think the biggest concern is that the wall will be proven effective, thus destroying the leftist narrative.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is that why it has been working for 8 years during the Obama administration?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the Democrats said they want border security but just not a wall. In that bill if im not mistaken there really wasn't much of anything for border security.

So logic dictates they do in fact not care about securing the border with a wall OR without one. Now is it just because they don't wanna give Trump a win, they want voters, or more profitable reasons? Makes you think.
edit on 16-2-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Do you have proof smuggling cartels are paying off Democrats? I do a lot of research every day and have never heard of this.

What other reason could there be for them to try to undermine U.S. sovereignty? They certainly aren't representing the citizens. Besides, we can have investigation without evidence according to Democrats...see Russian Collusion.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Yes. 😎

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Walls make backdoors harder to open 😎

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

Is that why it has been working for 8 years during the Obama administration?

It hasn't, you leftist.

It hasn't.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You sure?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
President Trump just tweeted, "BUILDING THE WALL!"......(in all caps, with an exclamation mark. Get it?)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
By the time the wall is complete someone will invent something that will stop everything from crossing, including small animals. We need more patrol people like every mile so when the tech arrives we will be ready to stop everyone. Some kind of real time AI scanner thingy or something.

It will come!
edit on 16-2-2019 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join