It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Announces 234-Mile Construction Of The Border Wall

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You don’t get around much then do you?

Oh you're regular Marco Polo? I bet you played that swimming game all the time when you were young.

Yep. I am.
Yep. I did.
And?

It still stands that the United States President is a widely respected and liked individual among the vast majority of western-nation citizens.

Just not by their fascist leaders. Who will very soon be all gone and replaced with more populist Leaders like President Trump.

Make Earth Great Again
edit on 17 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
MEGA!

I might copyright that.

Trump will have to pay me for using it when he runs for United Nations President (and wins)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
So you are all in favor of stealing property from citizens? That is the only way they can build the wall. It is also the only reason why it has not already been built. Courts have sided with the property owners repeatedly and will again. The Trump wall will never be built, as least where these properties are concerned. The unwalled sections of the border account for a small % of illegal entries into the USA. We should be tearing down fences and not putting up new ones.

No one owns property in the US except the government - the closest you can get is Mexican land grants but even those are subject to tax and seizure. When you "buy" a property what you are actually getting is an indefinite lease with the 5 rights to use - it's the basis for imminent domain and easements among others. The courts will when pushed side with the federal government in matters of national security, which this clearly is.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
d/p
edit on 17-2-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Fence*

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: AProudLefty

You don’t get around much then do you?

Oh you're regular Marco Polo? I bet you played that swimming game all the time when you were young.

Yep. I am.
Yep. I did.
And?

It still stands that the United States President is a widely respected and liked individual among the vast majority of western-nation citizens.

Just not by their fascist leaders. Who will very soon be all gone and replaced with more populist Leaders like President Trump.

Make Earth Great Again

If you think that's true, I suggest you get your news from somewhere other than fox. He's a global laughing stock.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Don't you dare to touch our ... errr.... fully 'informed' Breitbeard delusion!

Everyone loves the twatter bully in chief. Right? In their own way, of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
So you are all in favor of stealing property from citizens? That is the only way they can build the wall. It is also the only reason why it has not already been built. Courts have sided with the property owners repeatedly and will again. The Trump wall will never be built, as least where these properties are concerned. The unwalled sections of the border account for a small % of illegal entries into the USA. We should be tearing down fences and not putting up new ones.

Many ranchers whose land will be used are in favor of the wall. Brace yourself skep: They want the wall because they are losing cattle in the night, finding them chopped to pieces and stripped of meat. They believe the cows are being killed by people trying to get into the country that need to eat.

So with that out of the way, lets address where the border crossings happen. That's good news. But lets go ahead and secure those unwalled sections anyway. Its not hurting anyone because no one crosses there, right?

And lastly, that's stupid.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Please, just get it up and over with.

When it's up and illegals are still being hired and drugs are still flowing to satisfy America's drug addiction - I cant wait to see what excuses the politicians will then go with to pander to their gullible ass bases.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I lived in Arizona near the border. Every single land owner that has ever been interviewed wants the wall. Why? How many times have they had their homes and businesses robbed by illegals walking through?

These people are literally on the front lines every day.

Example. Casa Grande. Go to the Walmart on any given afternoon. Illegals literally drop their kids off and leave them there for hours, and they destroy everything they can touch. We literally stopped shopping there because it's just not safe.

Build the daman wall. Now.

Fred..

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The administration has said $2.5 billion of military narcotics funding and $3.6 billion in military construction money will be diverted to the wall. But Shanahan will have final say on how much will be taken from which programs.

www.cnn.com...

www.militaryonesource.mil...

comptroller.defense.gov...

Are you Americans okay with that?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

are you kidding??? Yuh must have been talking to the local village ejits et al.

Trump's ratings continue to fall dramatically in Europe as a whole after a median of 30% last year, the Americas are even worse overall...Germany tops the Euro poll. Trump is despised in most countries.....Jeez, some people just talk shiite for effect.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh my,,,, can I ask you a question?

On what planet?

trump is laughed at by Europe and hated by many Americans. He never got the popular vote and his numbers continue to fall.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Not me... LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Really? Many? And you know this how?

Here is the story of one who doesn't agree and he is a trump supporter.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Really? Many? And you know this how?

Here is the story of one who doesn't agree and he is a trump supporter.

www.washingtonpost.com...

LOL from your link.....

Sorry, we can’t find what you are looking for.
💥🤣💥

edit on Feb-17-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

The story I just linked talks about a man whos land will be cut in half depriving his cattle access to the Rio Grande and cut him off from a rental property and half his barn. Thats his livelyhood right there.
He is not for the wall.

link   
Donald Trump could care less about the wall or illegal aliens. He hires them himself, and always has. What he does care about is his deluded base who thinks a medieval wall is going to magically fix their lives. And Donald wants their votes. It's really just that simple. Not rocket science here for anyone that employs critical thinking skills.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

And can you tell us how you know they are illegal? Do you ask them for their papers?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh my,,,, can I ask you a question?

On what planet?

trump is laughed at by Europe and hated by many Americans. He never got the popular vote and his numbers continue to fall.

Go away troll. Do you even live in America or just never left the liberal coast? Go to a Trump rally and come back here spewing your lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join