It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Announces 234-Mile Construction Of The Border Wall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Looks like Trump is serious about The Wall !!

The White House has announced $8 Billion worth of WALL !! 😀

Democrats are scrambling to protect the pay-offs and graft from smuggling cartels !!

MAJOR: White House Announces 234-Mile Construction Of The Border Wall

The White House is set to move forward in accordance with President Trump’s national emergency declaration as it recently announced the construction of 234 more miles of the border wall along the United States-Mexico border.

The major construction project will use $8 billion—a much larger sum than the $5.7 billion Trump was initially requesting—of previously-appropriated funds, the Washington Examiner reports. According to the report, the figure comes from unidentified senior administration officials who provided the details to the publication.

On Friday, Trump announced his intention to declare a national emergency during a signing ceremony at the White House Rose Garden.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Let's make it happen.

Enough with these games. Time to get this barrier built. CBP needs the tide to be slowed down so they can deal with what we already have with regard to the sheer number of illegals in custody.

50k per month.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What I like the most is if (and I'll say IF to be fair although secretly I think it'll happen) Trump gets the wall built and in four years or eight years time whatever it is the wall is a huge success you know the very same politicians who are kicking up such a fuss over this whole thing will either take credit for it or say they never voted against it. Even with all the evidence saying they voted against it Snopes will suddenly say they are being truthful lol.

Just let Trump have the bloody wall.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
With all the hate and violence being encouraged by the leftist politicians and media, I don't think it will be long before we start seeing attacks against the wall and construction workers.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I bet the REEEE is literally shaking the ground on both coasts.

Echoing through the air like wind howling.

It's a good start, hope it gets more money thrown at it.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Brilliant businessman, he found the way to get the money to do it.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Then there is the guy in California who will need to cut off his "thing". Oops.

He will claim a fence isn't a wall and run to his safe space.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
With all the hate and violence being encouraged by the leftist politicians and media, I don't think it will be long before we start seeing attacks against the wall and construction workers.

Enter Active Duty Military.

😎

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Silly? Are you ok?

I hate to tell you but there’s also NOT going to be any impeachment.

Brace yourself because there’s even more bad news in 2020 for you.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What say now loony Lefties? We gettin that new shiny wall babay! WOOOOOOOOO the winning NEVER ends! In yo face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yep, I'm enjoying the win, and I'm gonna keep on enjoying it for YEARS to come.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So you are all in favor of stealing property from citizens? That is the only way they can build the wall. It is also the only reason why it has not already been built. Courts have sided with the property owners repeatedly and will again. The Trump wall will never be built, as least where these properties are concerned. The unwalled sections of the border account for a small % of illegal entries into the USA. We should be tearing down fences and not putting up new ones.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
But dammit trump caved on the wall!
The news media said so!

Bwhahaha

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
So you are all in favor of stealing property from citizens? That is the only way they can build the wall. It is also the only reason why it has not already been built. Courts have sided with the property owners repeatedly and will again. The Trump wall will never be built, as least where these properties are concerned. The unwalled sections of the border account for a small % of illegal entries into the USA. We should be tearing down fences and not putting up new ones.

Most property line have an easement.
There is also eminent domain.

So yeah, the owners can deal with it like the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Really all I got.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Many owners will get rich.

😎

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That’s EIGHT billion.

With a ‘B’. And it’s just the beginning.

Has Pelosi committed suicide yet?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: watchitburn

Enter Active Duty Military.

😎

Hey that's me! (And I'm getting stationed very close to the border this summer)

While I personally, would have no problem with providing security for the border wall. I think that's a slippery slope that I would rather not have the military be involved in.

+4 more 
link   
Our border is under federal control, so any property owner has no choice but to allow a fence to be built.

The rights of one person weighed against the rights of a nation demanding secure borders must be ignored.

If you are so against fences, are you for removing prison fences? Toxic waste dump fences? Nuclear plant fences?

How about the fence around your property?

a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

link   

I googled and your thread was the first result. LMAO.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

They may be prepping the rubber room for her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join