It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is an underground civil war revolving around sexualization, anyone else agree?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is all about the energy.

What comes around goes around.

I could tell much but most people would disapprove and would maybe break t&c.

The most energetic thing a human can do is sex. That energy does not just dissipate into thin air.

Then again, I've read where yogi who practice celibacy and meditation claim to have more spiritual power.

www.yogajournal.com...

Yea there is a new obstacle coarse show on tv hosted by "the rock". Anyway a bunch of body builders come on there and show off. There was a yogi that came on and was pretty thin compared he went on and done it in the fastest time. I was impressed and there is likely something to your words here.

Also i was once told before an upcoming event to abstain in order to allow god to dwell within. It worked.

edit on 18-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Denying yourself of love is a stupid thing to be doing.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nothing is more important than finding like-minded people to live and and work around. And yes, I agree denying love is stupid and unwise, I dream of finding it at higher place than culture portrays it. It wouldn't be someone on a pedestal above everyone either, more likely finding revolution with people and living by guidance with a conscious light.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528
Nothing is more important than finding like-minded people to live and and work around. And yes, I agree denying love is stupid and unwise, I dream of finding it at higher place than culture portrays it. It wouldn't be someone on a pedestal above everyone either, more likely finding revolution with people and living by guidance with a conscious light.

Don't ever put anybody on a pedestal...when they fall, they fall hard and so do you.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What are considered the three poisons in Christianity, when they break their 10 commandment pact? Sex, Drugs and well due to letting an arcane sacrifice of a child suffer weekly? Also refusing rock & roll...

Eventually, that child or sacrifice is going to awaken fully and cast them all directly into hell. Nine hells of yin/yang which means at least 18 rounds of birth and death of the suffering they caused that one innocent to be sacrificed until "buddha" hood.

When spoken of suchness just means reality beyond the illusion and delusion no matter what concepts or other laws hit the minds of others... as free is free no matter the wheel(s) or body speech and "mind" involved.

The face faces of life is the actor the noh masks one puts on as a door of perception takes off or yokes into nonexistence for abidhamma to occur... and rule the duality as such a thing IS measurable by the immeasurable.

When this form was once resting in peace the organ retracted and sealed away two appeared to crack the case on both sides, with two cups for further formation as "hungry ghosts". In the shade realms of their own mortal coils to grab them for more judgment... or rounds of birth and death.

But ah such os the nature after passed through such bardos...

Dont fall in and one will not get burned, peaceful and wrathful have both measured and when stepping such tasks? Are also measured... and well tempted...
edit on 19-2-2019 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

What are considered the three poisons in Christianity, when they break their 10 commandment pact? Sex, Drugs and well due to letting an arcane sacrifice of a child suffer weekly? Also refusing rock & roll...

You should read up on current/modern christianity and the 10 commandments before you write such non-sense here, in public, and make a fool out of yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think you'll find that the super powerful are sexual, but that they tend to control their sexual natures. I also think you'll find that they also may tend to link sex more to power relationships than the rest of us do -- royal marriages, etc.

As I look around regular society, I do see a movement to push sexuality as something you cannot control as a "natural" urge like breathing. Oh, you feel attractions and therefore you must act on them. It leads to the ideas of rape culture and unbridled sexual passion equally where one is the dark expression of the other, but both stem from the idea that you just can't control your sexual urge. And there very much is a movement out there dedicated to the idea that you can't/shouldn't control it if you feel attracted to someone in that way.

You can look at our fattening culture and fat acceptance as a movement in a similar vein having to do with our appetites. We're hungry so we eat it as if we cannot control our urge to eat in any way, so if it leads you to be overweight, it's wrong to shame someone for that lack of control. After all, being hungry is normal and natural, right?

So, in a sense, yes, there is a push to reduce us to our animalistic natures instead of recognizing that part of what makes us human and sets us apart is our ability to be able to recognize and control those urges when necessary. But right now, a lot of folks think that if the animals do it ... well, we ought to also because hey! nature, and that's a fallacy.
edit on 24-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I can tell everyone I am living proof of being so abstinent in the past that I've been targeted with unfair stress and manipulation and then treated with more respect and peace when I started sexualizing as a pre-teen. From being punished with straight-up gibberish, to getting "allergy shots" as a kid, there seemed to have been organized tactics accepted by an organization.

The last thing I would have to this day ever thought of doing, was view sexualism as an animalistic thing and that it is a habit of lesser people. Love is love and I don't intend on breaking that away from people. I am simply comfortable with my own preferences.

There is no joke about this world being predators to the mind and looking for a sexualized existence out of people, I truly feel like I have a destiny where sexualism isn't a necessary part of my life, yet I cannot even get a job because of it being discriminated upon, unless there is a view of unfairness outnumbering myself.

One could throw if's and's or but's to the issue and go absolutely nowhere, I would have been oblivious to any judgment if it weren't for the known labels such as "sheeple" on one side and another side being pharaohic with their "privileged" minds over the world.

It's a hard world. And for myself, love is taken away when I'm judged for being non-sexualized. I might be preaching to the wrong choir anywhere on Earth, but I thought it was worth a chance on ATS anyway with it supposedly being the place where its ok to call out unspoken agendas...

We live in a day of age where conspiracy theorists are cultured into appropriation.

Not trying to be condescending whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I say do what is best for you Superunknown.

It boggles my mind that so many people call for non judgement of those engaging in unconventional sexual behaviour, yet would judge you for non sexual behaviour.

It’s your life and your call and I say kudos to you for making a decision that works for you.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you, I hope you can also do what's best for yourself in life also without anyone trying to be judgemental.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Denying yourself of love is a stupid thing to be doing.

Sex and love are two separate things, albiet both being all encompassing at times.
edit on 14CDT11America/Chicago016111130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is all about the energy.

What comes around goes around.

I could tell much but most people would disapprove and would maybe break t&c.

The most energetic thing a human can do is sex. That energy does not just dissipate into thin air.

Then again, I've read where yogi who practice celibacy and meditation claim to have more spiritual power.

www.yogajournal.com...

More spiritual power but sore as balls I'd imagine. It's not natural to supress such powerful needs.Ask the many innocent choir boys about it !

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So it is becoming known of an underground attempt of sexualizing me to drop my head for someone being prepared to serve the Illuminati. No person can be trusted these days. I pray for extraterrestrial intervention with the evil of society towards myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Having chosen certain times through out my life to be celibate, but still enjoy

life at other levels, I found my choice was considered a challenge to every

lothario in town.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
When a person has their own personal freedom, they can do whatever they please to do. There is too much organization over my head with this subject for myself to live with any humanity. There is mimicry over me and I have heard conversations between some very well known people and my own family. It is literally happening and there are personal battles here and there fighting intent to support their mocking behavior.

Btw I don't believe in arbitrary law requiring people to be sexualized as some have implied, it always turns into people just messing around, thats like giving people heroin to see if they are drug addicts.

There is potential for the world to become disillusioned into serving false conviction.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I also have contacted the union at my new job regarding passive aggressive behavior from seniority towards nonsexualization. Interesting if this becomes a victory for workers being manipulated and intimidated into becoming feeble to their mimicry and such.
edit on 24-7-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join