It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter censors Trumps hilarious Everybody Hurts video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

What are you rambling on about? I never claimed trump didn't like it. Of course he did, thus the reason he retweeted it. Look you're obviously a little short on your scruples but even you should be able to understand that the person who infringed on the copyright was not donald trump. I'd argue no one infringed on it, that it's fair use. But even if it was infringement it wasn't on trumps part, that's all I was saying to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

They're republicans, so obviously they're just morons who can't even breathe without assistance and say/do stupid things at all times.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Jesus our OZ friend got that TDS so hard, 4th stage, deep denial.

Toppest Kek..

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Just tried to play the video here sitting in CA in the USA and got....

"Video unavailable This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Tried 3 times after reloading here at ats.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

What are you rambling on about? I never claimed trump didn't like it. Of course he did, thus the reason he retweeted it. Look you're obviously a little short on your scruples but even you should be able to understand that the person who infringed on the copyright was not donald trump. I'd argue no one infringed on it, that it's fair use. But even if it was infringement it wasn't on trumps part, that's all I was saying to you.

Don't be so sad that you have to attempt lame insults. Have some respect for yourself

It's good that's all you will be saying, it would be sad if you show the worse part of you, while you run away from reality

Spin it as you wish, reality won't change

But don't be butt hurt! Don't beat yourself up! Trump is senile, so it is expected he loses contact with reality. All senile people do at some point. Is not your fault

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Speaking of senile and lost contact of reality...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Speaking of senile and lost contact of reality...

Yes, let's speak about Trump a bit more LMFAO!

The fact is, everyone acted like fools thinking it was a great move and trolling, once it was removed and the real reason came up, everyone acts like dumb chickens, trying to run away from reality.

He was not a troll, he did not had a clue what was going but everyone celebrated his magnificent mind and applauded. Video and tweet taken down because of copyright violations, you know that thing about breaking the law. Then it is just the guy who posted and Trump has nothing to do with it, he just retweeted. He's not the smartest troll in the world anymore, nah, the guy who posted it is all you need to know.

Honestly, how pathetic

But keep going, this is sadder by the day

You go!

Also can we agree that Trump is meaningless here an that "The original posted is a master troll" and all credit given to Trump was a dumb thing to do?

You can patch reality in your mind to avoid talking about the troublesome fact, but the fact remains the same

So the master trolls is the other guy right? and Trump just some old timer who did not know better and retweeted

Then the tweet got deleted because of copyright violation. But when people thought it was Trump who tweeted it first, they ran with the "Tweeter censored Trump!"

LMFAO!

Anyways, i'm sorry to bother you, It is so funny i could not resist, everything falling down in this very sad way

edit on 20-2-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Oh man, I don't know if I should even say anything after that beauty. Art of war and all. But some days I feel a little pity for my adversary, and today is one of those days.

Here are the facts:
The music video was created by carpe donktum (meme creator)
Trump retweeted the video (master troll)
REM complained so twitter removed the video (CI case will never be heard, no one cares)
Twitter took down the video (censorship, possible records violation, but that's thin)
Carpe Donktum created the video again with a different song (by lee greenwood)
Trump retweeted the new video

You don't seem to understand the words you're using. You can troll people with memes created by others, in fact, that's pretty much SOP. What makes trump a "master troll" in your words, is that he is the president and he goads the dems with these kinds of RT's, not that he makes the meme's. So yes, trump is a "master troll." Carpe Donktum is a master meme creator (two presidential RT's in 48 hours is pretty much the top of that totem pole). These are not mutually exclusive accolades like you seem to believe they are. The person "in violation of the law" is the person who creates it, not the people who shared it. Your inability to grasp such basic concepts does not make you the genius you seem to believe you are. But you do you.

Also, your representation of my argument is hilarious, never change. You seem to suffer from most of the leftist ailments, from TDS to chronic projection, to lack of logical thinking/understanding and a failure of reading comprehension.

Have a blessed day.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So there was a lawsuit that POTUS can't block anyone from his Twitter communications.

But it's fine for Twitter to remove entire Tweets so nobody can see them.

Makes perfect sense!!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh man, I don't know if I should even say anything after that beauty. Art of war and all. But some days I feel a little pity for my adversary, and today is one of those days.

Here are the facts:
The music video was created by carpe donktum (meme creator)
Trump retweeted the video (master troll)
REM complained so twitter removed the video (CI case will never be heard, no one cares)
Twitter took down the video (censorship, possible records violation, but that's thin)
Carpe Donktum created the video again with a different song (by lee greenwood)
Trump retweeted the new video

You don't seem to understand the words you're using. You can troll people with memes created by others, in fact, that's pretty much SOP. What makes trump a "master troll" in your words, is that he is the president and he goads the dems with these kinds of RT's, not that he makes the meme's. So yes, trump is a "master troll." Carpe Donktum is a master meme creator (two presidential RT's in 48 hours is pretty much the top of that totem pole). These are not mutually exclusive accolades like you seem to believe they are. The person "in violation of the law" is the person who creates it, not the people who shared it. Your inability to grasp such basic concepts does not make you the genius you seem to believe you are. But you do you.

Also, your representation of my argument is hilarious, never change. You seem to suffer from most of the leftist ailments, from TDS to chronic projection, to lack of logical thinking/understanding and a failure of reading comprehension.

Have a blessed day.

LMFAO! Talk about not getting reality at all

Why write so much trying to run for something so simple?

Here:

1. Trump retweeted something someone else created
2. Everyone credited Trump for being a Genius and licked his shoes and talked about how he was the master of trolling in between self sessions of m*sturb*tion
3. Tweet got removed
4. Everyone cried in pain while still m*sturb*ting about how Trump was being censured by the bad media that doesn't want the world to know how smart and master troll Trump is
5. It came up that the real reason the video and tweet were deleted was because of copyright violation instead of actually an attempt to censure Trump
6. Damage control started to make Trump not be a part of this entire ridiculous and shameful event
7. People don't give credit to the original poster of the video, who could actually be a master troll, why? Not flashy or Godly enough? Bad, mean people

Trump had nothing to to with the tweet, he just reposted, like tons of other people

However you all looked like fools while trying to bend the knee to Trump because you assumed he was a genius master tweeter troll.. Because he retweeted something someone else posted... (And don't pretend you did not fall for it, because as the OP on this thread shows, everyone thought it was Trump who posted it, as opposed to just retweeting something someone else with actual talent created)

Stop looking like dumb fools

So now you want to run away from reality so you don't see how pitiful the entire thing is and how bad you look

The entire thing about who broke the law is meaningless, we are talking about how bad you look and how foolish it is to see something posted by someone you love like a God and bend to it in full heavenly love. And then how fast you run away from it once it is found he had nothing to do with Trump and it was illegal

Hilarious to read your comment anyway so i thank you for that

It is amazing how reality can be bent to fit the wishes of those who can't accept that Trump has not a single clue about what's going on and does things out of instinct, and then once people have to suffer through an 'explaining why this is not right' session he changes his mind the next day

But anyways

You got me all wrong guy, i am not right or left. I don't even belong to any US party LOL

You are so enclosed in your reality that anything that falls out of what you know looks evil and dangerous, and a thing to fight and kill. You are in complete defensive mode, scared of realizing you have been had badly. And this is, regardless of how you feel about it, sad and terrible. And dangerous to you, you just can't figure it out yet

Good luck to you friend. Also, i am not a man

-
Spasibo

edit on 20-2-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

However you all looked like fools while trying to bend the knee to Trump because you assumed he was a genius master tweeter troll.. Because he retweeted something someone else posted... (And don't pretend you did not fall for it, because as the OP on this thread shows, everyone thought it was Trump who posted it, as opposed to just retweeting something someone else with actual talent created)

Keep reaching. The OP clearly says the meme was created by Carpe Donktum. Your reading comprehension failures just continually rear their ugly heads.

So now you want to run away from reality so you don't see how pitiful the entire thing is and how bad you look

Have a look in the mirror and repeat this. Also, do you understand what punctuation is?

The entire thing about who broke the law is meaningless, we are talking about how bad you look and how foolish it is to see something posted by someone you love like a God and bend to it in full heavenly love. And then how fast you run away from it once it is found he had nothing to do with Trump and it was illegal

Your own post would like a word with you. Also, no one is running away from it that's just your weird alternate reality.

Likely the kinds of laughs you get when you're in a group and have no idea what's going on... I'm sure you're familiar with those.

It is amazing how reality can be bent to fit the wishes of those who can't accept that Trump has not a single clue about what's going on and does things out of instinct, and then once people have to suffer through an 'explaining why this is not right' session he changes his mind the next day

What? The next day he retweeted the same video to another song. What exactly did he change his mind on here?

You got me all wrong guy, i am not right or left. I don't even belong to any US party LOL

LOL indeed! We have a foreigner who is trying to explain US copyright law and believes that doesn't make her left or right! It's obvious you're a leftist you can't hide it and your denials of it are empty.

You are so enclosed in your reality that anything that falls out of what you know looks evil and dangerous, and a thing to fight and kill.

That would assume there's something I don't know, which would be wrong.

You are in complete defensive mode, scared of realizing you have been had badly. And this is, regardless of how you feel about it, sad and terrible. And dangerous to you, you just can't figure it out yet

More projection. See, it's a common ailment. It's amazing how 90% of arguments with the brainwashed result in them telling me how I feel. It must be their empathy superpowers. It's also funny because it's usually contrasted nicely (like it is in this case) with them telling me I have them all wrong when I'm not ascribing anything to them they haven't made clear through what they've said. I certainly never ascribe feelings to random keyboard warriors, but maybe that's me projecting my demeanor onto them.

Also, i am not a man

Did I contend that you were?

Spasibo

A russian bot then?
edit on 23-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Keep reaching. The OP clearly says the meme was created by Carpe Donktum. Your reading comprehension failures just continually rear their ugly heads.

Have a look in the mirror and repeat this. Also, do you understand what punctuation is?

Your own post would like a word with you. Also, no one is running away from it that's just your weird alternate reality.

Likely the kinds of laughs you get when you're in a group and have no idea what's going on... I'm sure you're familiar with those.

What? The next day he retweeted the same video to another song. What exactly did he change his mind on here?

LOL indeed! We have a foreigner who is trying to explain US copyright law and believes that doesn't make her left or right! It's obvious you're a leftist you can't hide it and your denials of it are empty.

You are so enclosed in your reality that anything that falls out of what you know looks evil and dangerous, and a thing to fight and kill.

You are in complete defensive mode, scared of realizing you have been had badly. And this is, regardless of how you feel about it, sad and terrible. And dangerous to you, you just can't figure it out yet

More projection. See, it's a common ailment. It's amazing how 90% of arguments with the brainwashed result in them telling me how I feel. It must be their empathy superpowers. It's also funny because it's usually contrasted nicely (like it is in this case) with them telling me I have them all wrong when I'm not ascribing anything to them they haven't made clear through what they've said. I certainly never ascribe feelings to random keyboard warriors, but maybe that's me projecting my demeanor onto them.

Also, i am not a man

Spasibo

A russian bot then?

So i can't speak my mother's language and if i do i am a bot? Are you really this weak minded?

I didn't even cared for all you said since it is the same all boring crap of a person who was told how to think, you can't go at all out of your way to think for yourself anymore. Such a lose for you

At this point, you all look like failed adults, and that's boring and sad. You all keep arguing about dumb stuff, picking on each other like middle school kids, running away from reality and trying every possible way to rebuild it so that it conforms to how you want it to be, instead of what it is.

Why a bother to even reply, bye

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Also, i am not a man

Spasibo

A russian bot then?

I am not a bot, i have thoughts and you don't like them, did you ever go to debate class? Or nah?

Just by saying Spasibo, immediately turns me into a bot in your eyes, you considered it at least. I am Russian-American, it is ridiculous that just now you think i may be a bot just by writing that word, which i specifically wrote to see your reaction

I was thinking you had something interesting to discuss but it is all the dumb same crap about me vs them, no matter what

Think about how stupid and shameful that is

So if i would say "Hola" or "Gracias" immediately i may be considered an Spaniard bot?

Or how does that work?

This is as dumb as it can get. People truly went full retard

I'm bored now, this turned out to be a boring argument over petty things instead of discussing reality

As i not wish to discuss the color or taste of Trump's shows i rather stop this conversation. Everyone can continue to lick them as they wish

edit on 23-2-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So i can't speak my mother's language and if i do i am a bot? Are you really this weak minded?

Just as I suspected, you missed the humor. Don't take yourself quite so seriously, especially online.

I didn't even cared for all you said since it is the same all boring crap of a person who was told how to think, you can't go at all out of your way to think for yourself anymore

Oh goodness, this is great coming from the gal parroting the television.

At this point, you all look like failed adults, and that's boring and sad. You all keep arguing about dumb stuff, picking on each other like middle school kids, running away from reality and trying every possible way to rebuild it so that it conforms to how you want it to be, instead of what it is.

Followed by an even lengthier reply... oh my.

So if i would say "Hola" or "Gracias" immediately i may be considered an Spaniard bot?

No... like I said before, you missed the joke. There are no jokes about Spaniard bots that I'm aware of...

As i not wish to discuss the color or taste of Trump's shows i rather stop this conversation. Everyone can continue to lick them as they wish

What? Ok, I really didn't think you were a russian bot until I read that, now I'm kinda leaning that way for real, well at least a propagandist...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Just as I suspected, you missed the humor. Don't take yourself quite so seriously, especially online.

I didn't even cared for all you said since it is the same all boring crap of a person who was told how to think, you can't go at all out of your way to think for yourself anymore

Oh goodness, this is great coming from the gal parroting the television.

Followed by an even lengthier reply... oh my.

No... like I said before, you missed the joke. There are no jokes about Spaniard bots that I'm aware of...

What? Ok, I really didn't think you were a russian bot until I read that, now I'm kinda leaning that way for real, well at least a propagandist...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

As i said, so dull dude, you don't get it at all

I have defended the US with more passion than you probably, when it is really needed. You are so blind you could not find your way out of your own head if you needed to

There is not thing interesting to discuss with you anymore.

This went way beyond the usual time to live for a low boring argument.

Don't be offended, is just that there is nothing but dumb pointless bickering after this, who cares? What a waste of time!

I did not "miss the humor", i am bored and tired of hearing the same joke 100000 times already

Bye
edit on 24-2-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I did not "miss the humor", i am bored and tired of hearing the same joke 100000 times already

This is just sad. You obviously missed the humor and are now denying it. You can't have an argument when you can't even be honest with yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

This is just sad. You obviously missed the humor and are now denying it. You can't have an argument when you can't even be honest with yourself.

Like i said before, you are like number 100,000 in the list of people who try to make a joke out of that. And honestly it's so boring and annoying i can't deal with it anymore

It doesn't matter now anyways so be well and see you around

Bye

Oh and P.S. thank you for not saying something like "comrade" or similar

edit on 24-2-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join