It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World class remote viewers release a 9/11 video on Youtube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
there is zero proof remote viewing works and just the fact we know project stargate existed is a huge red flag

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Gimmie a break.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
there is zero proof remote viewing works and just the fact we know project stargate existed is a huge red flag

You mean in that the same person doesn’t keep winning lotteries, or horse racing? In there is no restaurants where your food is waiting on you at a table specifically set for your party?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm remote viewing you hoovering Mars.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

no i mean that i still haven't seen any proof of it working

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Didn't realise you could remotely view something that's already happened....like years ago
That's some talent!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

no i mean that i still haven't seen any proof of it working

If it did work, I think it would manifest itself in many notable ways. I bet the insurance companies woul love:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Remote viewing (RV) is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target, purportedly using extrasensory perception (ESP) or "sensing" with the mind.[1]

Especially when insurance companies take on new clients and policies.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

Diagrams and drawings are provided.

Hahahahahaha

You mean a guy standing at a whiteboard, drawing random items, speaking in none-specific terms, and not supported by the WTC video and seismic data at all?

What a hack.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I had a dream cloaked extraterrestrials placed steel buckling force field generators in WTC 7. The generators were extracted by teleportation beam as the building fell.

I don’t believe in it myself. But it actually matches the WTC video and seismic data. Has more credibility than loud explosives, or somehow slow burning and bright burning cutting charges survived fires to carry out a split second timed CD undetected.

Maybe if you took the actual time to tie the remote viewing session with actual video and evidence? Or is there no video and evidence that supports the remote viewing session?
edit on 17-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
And why the thing anout “forbidden questions” at the start of the video? It’s the same crap the truth movement has been pushing for 17 years plus. They even make a living off the “forbidden questions”.
edit on 17-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I could not post this to the other site, its restricted.

What other site?

World Class set of remote viewers have just released this production of their session on Youtube.

are these your own words, especially "production" or is this copied from a synopsis on youtube?

If so, a production is for entertainment only.

Its quite a shame that so many are making profits of such a tragic event.

But hey let ATS members spread the ignorance.

They saw the men who carried it out and how they planted the devices

and decided to make entertainment of it instead of actually providing proof that they are world class anything and can be considered credible which could lead to some closure for some.

Funny thing is this isn't the first RV to try and get conspiracy theorists mouths watering about the events on that day.

what a sad world we live in when so many are so fine with making a mockery of so many deaths.
edit on 17-2-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You will have to watch the video but, Paul John Kern (born June 16, 1945) became President and Chief Operating Officer of AM General LLC on August 1, 2008. Kern is a former United States Army officer who served for 37 years. Promoted to 3 star general in October 2001 and served through November 2004, as Commanding General of the United States Army Materiel Command. I'm not saying that he is the one the remote viewer saw, just that he was promoted to LtG just after 9/11.
Regarding 1:22.47, is this the place? 39° 7'44.39"N 76°43'3.56"W
edit on V392019Sundayam28America/ChicagoSun, 17 Feb 2019 09:39:18 -06001 by Violater1 because: kj;sdgfhij

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
You will have to watch the video but, Paul John Kern (born June 16, 1945) became President and Chief Operating Officer of AM General LLC on August 1, 2008. Kern is a former United States Army officer who served for 37 years. Promoted to 3 star general in October 2001 and served through November 2004, as Commanding General of the United States Army Materiel Command. I'm not saying that he is the one the remote viewer saw, just that he was promoted to LtG just after 9/11.
Regarding 1:22.47, is this the place? 39° 7'44.39"N 76°43'3.56"W

WTC 7 was on tape, produced physical evidence. And your evidence is innuendo, and promotions. Because three star generals go around getting their hands dirty rigging building to explode?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

what a sad world we live in when so many are so fine with making a mockery of so many deaths.

We agree and that's why the motto of ATS is to DENY IGNORANCE. Right? So what are your thoughts about US General Stubblebine as seen in this video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well regardless of other ATS OPS opins I believe in US General Stubblebine

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

To bad there was no missile damage at the pentagon.

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

The Missile Hypothesis
The missile hypothesis cannot explain the spatial characteristics of the physical damage. The light poles were effectively 100 feet apart, and the generator-trailer and low concrete wall were effectively 43 feet apart. These objects could not all have been impacted by a missile. The shape and size of the impact hole precludes a missile, the damaged internal columns were spaced apart over a wide area, and the bowed and abraded columns could not have been rendered in such a condition by a missile. A missile could possibly have created the C ring hole, but only plane parts were found in the debris in the AE Drive.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

We agree and that's why the motto of ATS is to DENY IGNORANCE. Right?

yes the actual web site but not high number of posters that over the years seem to keep up with the same old and either intentionally push it or unintentionally.

It brings more traffic to the site when ignorance is spread.

So what are your thoughts about US General Stubblebine as seen in this video

Is there a transcript?

videos on YouTube usually serve only one purpose.

I would be curious to know what his investigations into the Pentagon consisted off.

He makes claims just like anyone else, from memory and quick rehash via google his opinions are from looking at pictures at the Pentagon and claims a "large missile" hit it.

Look at the title of the video you linked too.

Is he whistleblowing or giving his opinion based on his own research that could consist of the same stuff you are doing?

browsing Youtube and internet sites that may or may not have an agenda to push a certain narrative, to me that isn't research but absorbing information and parroting what tastes good to them.

Yes, you can call it research but its promoting more ignorance than denying it especially when the video title is

"September 11 US Army General Whistle Blower."

Sorry but he didn't expose anything that wasn't already screamed out by many before him.
edit on 26-2-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I did watch the video and he mentioned his experience and compared it to whats true versus strange. I believe the guy and he had the stones to say something in public. Typically if the Feds want to silence one of their own they simply imply and threathen to disrupt the pension of the "whistleblower"

I would be curious to know what his investigations into the Pentagon consisted off

No, no transcripts. His review of the pentagon seemed to be his review of the pictures available to the public. It would be plausible that he also was privy to other stuff based on his connections but who knows. He is the first that I am aware of to mention the size of the turbine and that it was sized for a missile and not a plane. My cousin was in Air Force Intelligence at that time and he was part of the group that cleaned up that site. Eighteen years later and he wont say sheet as to what he saw. So life goes on.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Typically if the Feds want to silence one of their own they simply imply and threathen to disrupt the pension of the "whistleblower"

how is he a whistleblower?

He is the first that I am aware of to mention the size of the turbine and that it was sized for a missile and not a plane.

So others have parroted his claims because I remember those claims about the turbine size many many years ago.

When did he say that?

However they seem to have debunked because engines and just about every other part of commercial airlines have part numbers, I believe those were matched to the plane that is said to hit the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Didn't think remote viewing could see into the past ... I believe as a remote viewer you can see tidbits in real time , But in no way can you see into the past .
edit on 2/26/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join