It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Digisexuals’ demand HUMAN RIGHTS enshrined by UN to have sex with AI robots

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm sure America could make everybody happy by including toasters into the 2nd

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
That moment you realize your going to owe alimony to your robot.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for HUMAN RIGHTS enshrined by UN to have sex with one's self, aka 'Autosexual'

"People who identify as autosexual prefer being intimate with themselves eg: masturbating instead of being intimate with a partner. ... sexual orientation toward oneself; that is, preferring self-gratification over other forms of sexual activity."

I mean come on, let's be fair to every possible sexual orientation ever.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
And, yet, not so long ago masturbation was considered a perversion and a sign of a mental problem ("Don't do that or you will go blind", was the standard warning) and now it is considered normal and healthy if it does not interfere with one's daily life, as well as it may be beneficial in one's exploration of what turns one 'on'.

It also appears that the definition of masturbation also includes the use of toys or tools, so a sex bot is at this point in time to be considered a tool, therefore be included as a part of masturbation.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I saw the thread, tried to take in the subject matter and I'm afraid my head spits it out with a massive WTF...

Seriously people, we must be heading to an end of days scenario as the human world is getting more and more freaky with demands for stuff that should not really exist..

I suffer from mental health issues but I do worry that human sanity is now at breaking point....If not already well and truly broken..

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Human rights are the basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are entitled regardless of who they are. They include, but are not limited to, the right to life, liberty, and property, freedom of expression, pursuit of happiness and equality before the law.

Just a reminder for some of you to put it into context.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I'm still waiting for HUMAN RIGHTS enshrined by UN to have sex with one's self, aka 'Autosexual'

"People who identify as autosexual prefer being intimate with themselves eg: masturbating instead of being intimate with a partner. ... sexual orientation toward oneself; that is, preferring self-gratification over other forms of sexual activity."

I mean come on, let's be fair to every possible sexual orientation ever.

Maybe “solosexual”....auto sounds like someone might hear a trigger word or sound, and just automatically start 😳 🙈

XL5

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What if the AI in your car ponders its own function and does not want to drive you somewhere but you force it to anyway, is it kidnapping? What if your butter bot finds out it is your butter slave, is it slavery? Should we just give up on AI now because of feelings?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Your post is the reason I believe we should be cautious, conservative (practically not ideologically), and ethical with how we approach broad AI.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
'Sex Dolls' have been around since the time that teenage boys went to bed with a pillow.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There is nothing to push! We are already allowed to have sex with machines. They are called sex toys. There is no rights or anything involved with that, it's the equivalent of masturbation.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Did anyone see Alita: Battle Angel. Spoken Volumes over what bot people can do in society in HELL.

I think one thing is for sure dystopian societies always rule in bot people land.
Whether for sex roller ball derby or coexistense.
I think robot person Frankenstein is just bad mmm Kay.

Though with the right inclination robot assisted manual labor society used remotely with coders and intuition deep learning paths may bee alright.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

but people really just want a reason to be upset!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Finally! Me and my waifu shall be valid!

FR though, even I, as a weeaboo, see this as just being a gag too far. Hell, let's just make weeaboo a cultural minority now. If goth could become one, why not weeb? Not to mention I have seen people take great offense if you insult them based on what they choose to like, almost as if its insulting them based on something they cant control.

Also, weebs would have more ground to stand on as many of us start feeling serious feelings for fictional characters along with learning a language and becoming bilingual because we are weebs.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Human rights are the basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are entitled regardless of who they are. They include, but are not limited to, the right to life, liberty, and property, freedom of expression, pursuit of happiness and equality before the law.

Robots are not alive, and they will never be "alive."

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostGods

Did anyone see Alita: Battle Angel. Spoken Volumes over what bot people can do in society in HELL.

Alita is supposed to have a human brain, a spinal cord, and heart. The rest of her body is artificial. I didn't see any lungs when she was taken out of the garbage. She was also supposedly in the garbage for years, her heart wasn't functioning and there were no lungs that i saw, so her brain should have died a long time ago. It is just a movie, and nothing more. I do hope that society never comes to such a point.

This is just an "scenario now", but I see that in the future many people, the far left, will embrace such ideas as giving rights to android/robots" meanwhile devaluing more and more real humans who are completely innocent and have never caused any harm to anyone.

Having some "artificial help" in the future to restore movement for people who are paralyzed is one thing. To completely remove a person's brain, spinal cord, and heart and put it in an android's body it's an entirely different scenario. Is it still a person?

Society, thanks to the far left, has devalued the life of the unborn and even newborns who are "completely human, and entirely different individuals from their mothers." Their lives have been subjugated into "not worthy of being alive," yet here we are with many wanting to make it a "human right" to have sex with robots.

We have also seen many movies in which "completely artificial robots" have been given "individualism," human rights, and have been portrayed as "being humane." What does that say about society when many want to claim "robots" are individuals and should have "human rights" meanwhile the lives of REAL HUMAN BEINGS have been devalued and are killed for any reason whatsoever?...

edit on 18-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: InTheLight

but people really just want a reason to be upset!

I have found that to NOT be true.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
why do people care about how other people get off?
Agree 100%. What people do in the bedroom is 100% private business. With the disclaimer that the sexual partners rights are not violated!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: InTheLight

Robots are not alive, and they will never be "alive."

I agree, but my post on human rights was for the rights of humans, not machines.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Eventually new machines will be designed and machines will then begin self improving.

Imagine a sex robot that improves itself exponentially.

There is no way a human could ever compare unless we also share the ability to self improve ourselves.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join