It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commie censorship is at it again Cortez,Twitter,Boyfriends

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i love all these tough guy trump lover types feeling so threatened by this young woman.

its fantastic

please oh please keep it up

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A vote in Congress is a vote, whether from a male, female, older or younger member.

For most, it is not about a young woman.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don’t get it, why censor somebody for that?

Is there a moronic leftist on here that can do the mental gymnastics required to explain why he was censored for pointing this out?

Maybe it’s ‘offensive’ to point out facts?
Or maybe it’s ‘racist’? Haven’t had that one in a while.

Why the censorship?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

If you call me a troll or tell I'm a troll one more time, then this will be the last time we talk. Calling others trolls without getting into a simulated discussion throws a wrench into the whole thing, don't you think.

Anyway...

The OP started with the email account, not calendar.
Then his clear sarcasm

Boyfriends need access to congressional calendars!

tells us that the OP believes that her boyfriend is using the email account for nefarious reasons, or at least that's what I take out of it. In other words, the possibility of illegal activities. (Cues in Hillary's emails).

As the superhero Hancock always says, "go ahead and call me an arsehole one more time".

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Here’s one.

Can you explain why this guys post was censored? Do you agree with censorship?

I understand that pointing out facts is extremely offensive to leftists but did the post really need to be censored?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I never read his tweet so I have no idea what he said. We have to agree to Twitter terms of service just like we agree with ATS's.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

It’s in the OP, he violated nothing at all. Leftists were all over twitter posting about how the President appointed family members to his administration and they weren’t censored.

My educated guess is: he was censored because leftists are weak and gutless. Hurt feelings must be taken seriously.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I've reread and reread the OP and articles. Nothing about censoring his post. The only thing is the claim that his Twitter account (The source is Breitbart of all places. Seriously I have no idea why people believe them.) was locked. I went to his twitter and there's nothing amiss. Luke never said anything about it.

And seriously after reading some of his tweet, he has SERIOUS crush on AOC.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Many Democrats suffer from Jealous Seahorse Syndrome

It catchy and spreads like wildfire 😎

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

I never read his tweet so I have no idea what he said. We have to agree to Twitter terms of service just like we agree with ATS's.

So you admit to knowing nothing at all about the topic in the OP and yet you expect your comments to be given any kind of serious consideration?

Yeah, ok.

Do you have anything to add relating to the actual topic of the OP or are you just here to bash about randomly?

Every policy I can find regarding this relates to employees of the federal government being bound by the rules of the federal government. Considering this guy is not an employee of the federal government, that means that he can flaunt those rules and not face any sorts of consequences that an actual federal employee would face.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Go on, froth at Cortez all you want, but she is not and will never be a communist, and has no intention to turn the USofA into something like that.

Go on.

Lie.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Apparently you missed my next reply. And I admit to nothing because when I reread to see if his claim has any merit and there were none. And I have made it a point not to go to Breitbart of course. But I went and clicked on it anyway and I find the only claim that is *remotely* close to what Breakthetreak claimed and it was about Luke's Twitter account being locked, which has no evidence to support.

So.... in other words. Yes you're right. I know nothing about the topic because there is nothing there. It's just a figment of Breakthestreak's imagination.
edit on 16-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: neo96

This pretty much sums up the right wing fascist's uber trolling:

"First, it was her clothing. Then her dancing. Not to mention her credit score, her apartment, her hometown. Maybe it was only a matter of time before right-wing trolls went after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s love life."

Conservatives can’t stop obsessing over Ocasio-Cortez. Their latest target: her boyfriend.

I think AOC will be the next Democrat nominee because it's all about getting out the vote and pretending we have a real democracy. Democracy is dead as long as we continue to have propaganda hate trolling. Talking about her boyfriend has no public policy impact. We spend a trillion dollars on the military and endless wars in the Middle East every year. How is THIS email boondoggle in the same ball park of outrage?

How is Trump's skin color or hair style in the same ballpark as the things you've listed?

You're right though, propaganda is a dangerous thing.

Discuss fixing Medicare and Medicaid? You get

Hate at its finest.

But please, lecture us more.
edit on 16-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a manners violation)
(post by Breakthestreak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If we're paying him that's a problem.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's a problem.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i love all these tough guy trump lover types feeling so threatened by this young woman.

its fantastic

please oh please keep it up

They are in love, and feel threatened as the young lady has quickly become a household name, it's a confusing time for them.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

have anything other than hypocritical remarks and false statements?

edit on 16-2-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join