It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commie censorship is at it again Cortez,Twitter,Boyfriends

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The ironic thing is, had Twitter not banned this guy, this news would have never really been noticed. At least not like it is now.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Post the screen capture where it says he's on staff because I'm not seeing it. Also, like I said earlier, if he is it would show up in the House quarterlies so you can't hide it.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The other was raised by a single mother in trailer parks and public housing in eastern Tennessee, becoming an avowed foe of the ultrawealthy whose Twitter handle reads: “Every Billionaire Is A Policy Failure."

Meet the commies!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Free for next 4 years.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Breitbart.
NY Post.
FoxNews.
Townhall.

That is not a discussion, that is a circlejerk, a non-descriptive uproar of snowflakes, a show of hands of the most infamous fake-news-distributing, defaming, completely free of any kind of evidence acting and writing sources of nonsense.

Come on - an e-mail account? Everything else is something she has worked for and nothing is unusal or unthinkable for a person with her political standing.

You are just butthurt because (a) she is a woman, (b) not white, (c) young - therefore so very, very, very obviously that Foxnews can't stop frothing while everybody else sees a talent and (d) she is so very much wrong because she is in the wrong party!

Just imagine Sarah Palin - a person highly acclauded by Fox News while simultanously famous for being completely clueless, dull, uneducated and generally a bad person with a bad family. But Fox was a fan, so all is (was) good.

Go on, froth at Cortez all you want, but she is not and will never be a communist, and has no intention to turn the USofA into something like that.

There is such a small number of rational realistic errors in her ways that you just gotta hate her for being a not-white young woman with influence.

Go on.

and for all those who just weren't clear on what hypocrisy looks like, above it a fantastic example.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just give her enough rope, and a little time. Her career in politics will be short.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If we ever needed term limits at EVERY level of Congress, its now... We need reps like AOC/Omar to be one term (two term at most) reps...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Wouldn't do any good.

This same snip keeps popping up.

From Huey Long/FDR/Johnson/CLinton to Sanders/Warren/Omar and now AOC.

There's no fixing stupid.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
He was banned for criticizing a coveted politician, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thanks for linking that screenshot DB.

Really mixing business and pleasure between elected officials and staffer's is nothing new, we've just never seen an elected official claiming their lover deserves privileges generally given to legal spouses. Just another example of this young woman's lack of judgement and life experience.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Nice to see others on ATS using alternatives such as Breitbart...

Found a couple of hilarious jokes on that link as well (see below)

A Google search on #censorship turns up a few hits but apparently Google themselves is censoring, gonna have to change search engines as well.

Yesterday, far-left outlet Vice finally acknowledged a story that Breitbart News has been reporting on for over a year: that conservatives are being “shadowbanned,” or covertly censored, by Twitter.

Twitter’s response has been to play dumb, and claim that the shadowbans — which prevent search results appearing for the names of prominent Republicans and conservatives (among other things) — are a result of errors, not design.

Why Twitter Censorship Affects the Right More Than the Left

I fear I have been growing frustrated with the constant censorship of my page from Facebook. (This applies to Twitter as well.) What is the point of trying to spread a message that nobody has access to?

Shadow banning is a real issue. Ask any Conservative page & they will tell you the same thing. It’s been happening to all of us for quite some time now. Almost daily I have readers contact me, asking where I’ve been. They all tell me that I do not show up in their newsfeed any longer. I know this to be true because other Conservative pages that I follow, do not show up in MY newsfeed any longer either.

As for the bigger Conservative fish who are battling the Swamp, just look at what they’ve been dealing with. #AlexJones and #Infowars. Look at how YouTube censors PragerU, Paul Joseph Watson & Intellectual Froglegs. They constantly demonetize videos by Mark Dice & many others.

No it’s not a “conspiracy theory”. I don’t care what these social media honchos say. It is very clear to anyone who has a Conservative page or follows one. We are being censored.

It’s a conundrum. We spread our Conservative message on a platform that is run by the opposition. The opposition has zero regard for the Bill of Rights, unless it works in their favor. Conservatives who try to exercise their 1st amendment rights on a Progressive platform, just doesn’t mesh. It’s like oil and water. The two don’t go together.

Censoring Conservatives

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The beer bottle joke is funny.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Why does it have to come by way of supporting Trump?

This is about an email account, correct? Who have been screaming the loudest about emails since Hillary became a presidential candidate. Yep you guessed it correctly. Trump supporters and no one else. Now this one is a new thing for them to keep on screaming, even though there is no security risk involved.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Can you name a white older man who’s opinions are crazy as hers.

If you can, hows he treated

If not, what does that say?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

He's not paid. We have no volunteers in the office. He's not doing any government work. He can see her calendar just like spouses/partners/family members in other congressional office.

there is that

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

As Trump decides, or he believes he can do whatever he wants...in..his...own..personal...playground

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Have anything other than whataboutism?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Screaming about emails. Has no concept of illegality or how to read and comprehend Comey's statement himself which lays it out. No need to a "source" told me it was okay.

Forget Comey's greiveances with Lynch as being the reason he who should not have even made the declaration did so and forget his obvious purposeful wrong determination of the facts. There is a myriad of other instances of malfeasance that all ties into this and is still playing out, but you simplistically exclaim screaming about emails. It's almost like you yourself only rely on headlines and phrasing or want others to. Is ignorance, willful ignorance (stupidity), or propagation your game.
edit on 2/16/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

(post by ttobban removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join