It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how Barbaric Middle Eastern politics have become

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Murderer to Martyr: Did Israel turn criminal into 'freedom fighter?' Hamas and Islamic Jihad, which often praise terrorist attacks against Israelis, have refrained from commenting on the case of Irfaiya.

Basically a young Israeli woman was raped and murdered and the Palestinians say they do not recognise it as a war act of any terrorism against Israel. Israel have been using it as propaganda in their war effort when Palestine clearly said it is nothing they sanctioned or approve of.

In a sense Israel have turned a murderer and rapist into a freedom fighter.

The official criticized the Israeli decision and claimed that the PA does not believe that the rape and murder of Ansbacher was “nationalistically motivated.” The PA, he said, believes that this was a criminal murder.

This gives you an idea of how low they are all sinking there. I have lost respect for the whole thing. I have to take Israel's side in terms of survival, but I think they behave like Barbarians, not G-D's Chosen. I mean look how low it all has sunk. Even Hitler had more respect for war conduct than this. Animals!

I might support Israel's survival, but I scream at it all the time. I wish you would too. This is the kind of comment I write at the JPost sometimes when I get angry with Israel,

Lol, Israel is talking very much to other state murderers like Saudi Arabia. They are having a lovely little romance with Saudi Arabia. Saudia Arabia have just genocided Yemen people big time. I mean, why break a habit, Israel? One murderer is no different from another...except when it is your own perhaps. Cutting words of criticism to you from me this Shabbat.

I am appalled at Israel's politics. I am just as appalled with Britain's politics. In Britain, the Lords have just agreed that selling arms to Saudi Arabia IS UNLAWFUL. You actually make me feel physically sick. You cast a morally polluted shadow across the earth. Israel should know better. I recall in the Hebrew Scripture what G-D does to Israel when it behaves like a depraved rabbid animal. Can you remember? You say you are G-D's state? Is this what G-D's state does? I keep a million miles away from you all morally. I avoid you as I would a venomous writhing snake. You ruin reality. To use this vile crime as propaganda would be as low as anything your enemy does. You better start getting it right. I tell you, my sense of YHWH right now is that HE is on fire with anger against you. I feel it as I write. Watch out!

Do you guys see now how you looked to the Prophets and why they chanted you down and called you ugly?

Yep, Israel talks to murderers and makes deals with them with no regard for the morality of it. Saudi Arabia butchered a journalist at the king's request for all the world to see. Putin has used chemical warfare against citizens of the UK on British soil. Israel likes to talk, especially when there is a big fat wedge of cash involved. Now I know why G-D called Israel a harlot so often. HE even calls Jerusalem Sodom in the Bible when critical of it.

edit on 16-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Jesus taught me that we all have the sword of our mouths. If we all used them we could fight this Barbarism. The sword we used would not spill blood. Imagine if we all started shouting at them continually??? Imagine if we inundated them with messages all the time about what monsters they are being?

The problem with humans is that they are too passive. They sit back and watch as the death count gets higher. One time when they are sitting and watching they are suddenly a statistic in the death count too. If you don't deal with it eventually it will come for you. I mean this most sincerely.

We have a duty to scream at the Barbarism of our leaders. How else will we keep any kind of standards that will give us a secure life? Our lameness of speech, reaction and condemnation is allowing them to sink lower and lower. If it gets too bad the universe will deal with it in ways that will teach us all a stiff lesson about what is important in life.

I know they would argue that they have to get in there with trade or somebody else with who is more evil than they and therefore Barbarism becomes stronger, but I know that logic is totally destructive.

In my life I had loads of useless hangers on who were destroying me. No matter how kind I tried to be it just made things worse. I dumped them all and became mighty in my self containment, ready to make deals and friendships with civilized people who will respect me.

The democratic nations should DUMP the Barbarians. Leave them to the rabid wolf Putin. Leave Saudi Arabia to Putin if they are going to behave like murdering dogs. If you keep good company and traded among yourselves you would make each other so very strong. This compromising and capitualtion is making you weaker and weaker, delivering you into the hands of our enemies. That is how it goes.

If you let the rabid dogs have each other as partners and kept them outside your perimeter eventually they will destroy each other, I promise you. All you would have to do is look on and laugh at their gnashing of teeth. Once they got desperate because of all the back-biting and thieving dishonesty they dealt unto their fellow "ally" they would tear at each others' throats. You would be sitting high and dry having let your enemy do all your dirty work for you. The sick puppies who survived would eventually come begging at your door like a pregnant little terrorist appealing for your mercy pathetically, but probably as deceitfully as a snake still.

There are good reasons why corruption is no good for us. It destroys civilization. It is the anti-civilizer. If we allow it we will descend into Barbarism. Does not matter how elegant it looks. Nero dressed very elegantly in a fine palace as he played fiddle to burning flames and humans strung up in procession as burning torches in the night.

edit on 16-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Life has always been cheap in the Middle East. What you say about Israel might be true but this also applies to many other parts of the world. Africa is no picnic either.

What makes it so shocking for Israel is that it's supposed to be a first word country not some third world shothole where you might expect this sort of thing. I think the lesson is that if it can be that way there, it can happen here. Or you might say we should make sure not to let it happen here.

It is starting to happen here. We are on the edge of that slope. The increasingly tribal partisan politics, by any means necessary mentality is evidence we are looking at the loss of our civilization.

We examine that part of the world and see that all of the Semitic countries exhibit those types of values. Life is cheap in both Israel and the Arab countries. Maybe it is their proximity to Africa. Maybe it is just non Christian morality. As we import ever increasing numbers into the US, we must guard against importing lack of respect for human life as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Of course its Israel's fault that woman was raped and murdered by a culture that glorifies rape and murder.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Did Israel turn criminal into 'freedom fighter?
- No. That would need to be done on the opposing side.

Hamas and Islamic Jihad, which often praise terrorist attacks against Israelis, have refrained from commenting on the case of Irfaiya.
- They didn't say anything against it either.

If Israel let that guy go, then I believe he would be praised by those cowards. It's only a problem because he's a prisoner of war on the 'enemies' side. Let him go and you'll see a different story.

Was the guy a combatant? That makes it a war crime. Really simple.

Oh yeah... You forgot:

srael’s decision to label the murder of Ori Ansbacher as a terrorist attack will enable the family of her murderer, Arafat Irfaiya, to apply for financial aid from the Palestinian Authority or other Palestinian groups, a PA official told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday.

This is likely important. Maybe they dont want to foot the bill for the family.

According to the official, Irfaiya’s family will now use the Israeli decision as an excuse to demand that he be added to the list of Palestinian security prisoners who are entitled to a monthly salary from the PA or any other Palestinian group. “This will not happen,” the official told the Post. “As far as we’re concerned, this was not a nationalistically motivated attack

Yep... Seems to be the case.

edit on 16-2-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777
This gives you an idea of how low they are all sinking there. I have lost respect for the whole thing. I have to take Israel's side in terms of survival, but I think they behave like Barbarians, not G-D's Chosen. I mean look how low it all has sunk. Even Hitler had more respect for war conduct than this. Animals!

I might support Israel's survival, but I scream at it all the time.

I agree. I found the content of this report to be stunning. The way Israel treats Muslims reminds me of the way blacks were treated in South Africa with apartheid. Israel is the new South Africa:

No one should have to take a rubber bullet in the genitals because you follow a different religion. It seems to me Arabs living in the Middle East have the same rights to be there as Israel. We are all human beings first before we are our religion. It's hard to have sympathy for the group with all the guns, all the hate, and all the strong right wing public policies of oppression.

It would be much cheaper for the United States in the long run if we air lifting all the Jews and ALL the buildings out of Israel and gave them some section of Arizona or New Mexico. Endless war in the Middle East has to come to an end at some point. What difference does it make when? The Middle East is just efffed up whether we keep dropping 30,000 bombs per year on Muslim countries or not. I hate the Middle East. I'm just sick of it dominating political life int he United States. I think we need to get back to concentrating on the people in THIS country first!!!!

edit on 16-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Arabs and Muslims have equal and civil rights in Israel, hold public office, vote, and have as much say in their country as Israeli citizens. It is the only democratic country in the Middle East, but it is the new South Africa?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

raped and murdered by a culture that glorifies rape and murder.

Exactly, could'nt agree more. Bloody Christianity!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

What an asinine comment.

I'll bet you think that makes you look smarter too.

Christianity and Judaism had a reformation.

Where's Islam's?
edit on 16 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

yeah,and now the South african blacks are doing the same to the white minority. So progressive.

join