It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for Unconditional Warfare

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
First of all i was talking to Aceofspade about the liberal thing. I know the British gave the middle East a headache after ww2 but it doesnt mean they have to blow each other up over it all the time with innocent civilians.
The middle east has already shown that Israel deserves their land. They fought by themselves against several countries in several wars. Also the land was the Israeli's before the Palestinians ever had it.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I love how these left wing, liberal hippies criticise everything our military does. We do more to protect innocent civilians than ANY other country in the history of warfare.

How can anyone honestly bring up the Geneva Convention when our ENEMIES don't even abide by it? Give me a break. Let one of these terrorist animals blow up some of your family members and then lets hear what you think about the Geneva Convention.

Anyway, the Geneva Convention relates to POW treatment. Blowing up buildings that contain a terrorist and a few "innocent" civilians who are allowing the terrorist to live amongst them has nothing to do with the Convention.

It's sickening how some of you people do more to protect the rights of the terrorists than you do to protect the safety and security of your fellow countrymen. You spend more time ripping our government, our troops, and our Commander-In-Chief than you do criticizing terrorist and the dictatorial regimes that harbor and support them. Where have your priorities gone people? War is an ugly thing. But its a means to an end. You liberals who claim to love freedom and democracy so much should be supportive of this Administrations initiative to spread freedom and democracy to all corners of the globe. Hypocrites. If a Democrat was running this war on terror and doing all of the same things you wouldn't have a single complaint.

And let me make this clear to anyone who wants to respond to me... I won't read it. I will not return to this thread because it honestly sickens my heart to see "Americans" criticizing our government's actions during a time of war. It pains me that our troops who are risking their lives day in and day out might have to actually hear some of this garbage and may be forced to second-guess what they're doing over there, when in fact what they're doing is more brave and more noble than anything any of you left-wing radicals will EVER accomplish in your feeble existences. It's times like these when I'm about to blow a screw that I must remember the honorable Richard M. Nixon when he said "One can only be angry with those he respects." And then I remember that I don't respect hippies so what they say doesn't bother me one bit! I still won't return to this thread though! LOL

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Rasputin13]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think that the Liberals have nothing better to harp at so they decide to pick at their country, their government, and their fellow citizens. They like to blame everything on the US Government and the US Military, but in fact its thier own peace loving crap that doesnt allow us to finish the job we started. We have to "play" wars by their rules, and the truth is why should we follow the rules if the people we fight are not? I would love for the world to have peace and for everyone to get along but hey people is that possibly reasonable?!??!?!?! But when war comes around things must be done to finish it.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

How can anyone honestly bring up the Geneva Convention when our ENEMIES don't even abide by it? Give me a break.

Your government breaks international law, tortures people, starts wars, funds terrorists, and uses weapons to intimidate countries and people.

The USA is a gross joke. Thats why Cananda or anyone else never went to war with u, thats why we wont join ur defencive sheild.
Your economy sucks, ur values stink, your people are under educated and over sexualized.
Your lucky you have all the cool weapons..

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13 We do more to protect innocent civilians than ANY other country in the history of warfare.

We incarcerate more innocent people than any nation in the world

We incarcerate more foreign nationals than any nation in the world

We have been responsible for wars in other nations more than any nation in the world

Your statement isn't very accurate..

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

We incarcerate more innocent people than any nation in the world
We incarcerate more foreign nationals than any nation in the world
We have been responsible for wars in other nations more than any nation in the world. Your statement isn't very accurate

And these are the massive problems of the US?

1.) We give the most money out of any nation to countries in need.
2.) We usually use our military to help other countries
3.) we constantly dish people or countries out of trouble
4.) we Constantly mediate on worldwide events and try to settle for peace

-We have been responsible for [more??] wars in other nations more than any other nation in the world?? Ok lets see Germany alone in WW2 attacked Franch, Poland, Russia, England, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, and annexed Austria and Hungary. We, most of the time, help other countries not invade them. Same with Britain and the French
(OH ya i forgot you cant say "we" if you are not an US citizen)

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtballDan

-We have been responsible for [more??] wars in other nations more than any other nation in the world?? Ok lets see Germany alone in WW2 attacked Franch, Poland, Russia, England, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, and annexed Austria and Hungary.

The US has annexed a lot of land itself. Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Utah.

You can go back in the past and look at other countries but when's the last time the US went a full year wihout bombing another country or overthrowing the leader of another nation?
How many decades has it been?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It is now time to employ Full out warfare tactics, it is time we use what we used in ww2. A full out war, bombing everything taht we needed to bomb to achieve our goal. We should NOT hold back any longer. We will destroy EVERYONE associated with terrorists and once we CRUSH their backbone of support THEN they will collapse. I am sick and tired of hearing about how the terrorist just "blend" back into their society and they are EXTREMELY hard to catch. Someone must know about these terrorist and its about time we start killing the Associates.

So as an analogy could b
"alright there was a murderer found living on 5th street, so i guess that means we have to arrest everyone on 5th street to prevent more murders"
???

[edit on 28-2-2005 by biggd]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggd
So as an analogy could b
"alright there was a murderer found living on 5th street, so i guess that means we have to arrest everyone on 5th street to prevent more murders"
???

I think he would prefer to kill everyone on 5th street to prevent more murders.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ptballdan
You want to destroy all terrorists and save the innocents? Okay. You scare a lot of people. You're terrorizing this board and my otherwise perfect world with your ignorance and bloodlust. That makes you a terrorist (look it up if you don't already know the definition).

You can kill yourself any time now. We're waiting.

Sometimes the eloquence of logic is sublime.

I know I shouldn't be responding to this ridiculous thread, but I couldn't help it, and maybe the troll will actually read my post, and comprehend. Maybe today will be the day light shines under his drippy idealogical bridge and illuminates the water, then maybe, just maybe, the troll will happen to gaze in the mirrored surface of the water and see himself for what he is.

On a side note, if you remember Fallujah, there was nothing held back. Broadside after broadside unleashed by the spectre gunships, raining down on civilian infrastructure and terrified women and children doesn't qualify as 'restraint.'

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
No it would more be like "hey there was a murderer on fifth street, lets find if anyone helped him"

-Also AceofSpade we had

1.) The Lousiana Purchase
2.) The Texan Annexation
3.) (a little piece of new mexico) annexation
4.) Californian annexation/ purchase

If you didnt notice most of these recieved from purchase or annexation (these constitute all of the states (except Alaska and Hawaii) west of the Mississippi. We paid for every piece of that land and the ones we didnt- they had asked to be Annexed.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Ptballdan
You want to destroy all terrorists and save the innocents? Okay. You scare a lot of people. You're terrorizing this board and my otherwise perfect world with your ignorance and bloodlust. That makes you a terrorist (look it up if you don't already know the definition).

Maybe u should call up the Government and have him arrested! Please!

hah soo many r getting arrested for terrorism in ur country!
Guys I would b terrified to live in your country!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I suppose it's a positive that the anti-American sentiment here is reactionary; it's proof the revolution is over and the people opposed to human freedom think that AmeriKa weaves it's sinister web in a vacuum rather than part of a ongoing chess game of national interests.

Go ahead and be cynical. Your freedom of expression is being paid for with American soldiers lives. Live under the Chicom dictators or stay above it all in canada; you are standing on the sidelines of history.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

On a side note, if you remember Fallujah, there was nothing held back. Broadside after broadside unleashed by the spectre gunships, raining down on civilian infrastructure and terrified women and children doesn't qualify as 'restraint.'

- Let's see maybe the fact that we gave them a month to get out of there before we said we would start shelling their town would be a good restraint.

Also its not like we napalmed the city or firebombed it (like we did to 250,000 German civilians in ww2) We went street to street fighting like "gentlemen", we didnt crash through their houses with our tanks etc.
And you know what?? these people brought it upon themselves- they harbored the terrorists there for several months before we can after them- maybe if they had a brain and a sense of survival- they wouldnt have allowed the terrorists to fester there for so long.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realist05
Your freedom of expression is being paid for with American soldiers lives.

How is killing poor Iraquis is really protecting my freedom of speach!!!
Ur government is limiting ut freedom

and those soldiers.. most of them DONT WANT TO BE THERE, and r forced to b there
WHY DONT YOU GUYS GO THERE AND FIGHT IF YOUR SO PRO AMERICA

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
HAHA- im not old enough yet- I support the troops fully- but when you dont support the troops and say crap on the sideline then it is wrong bc you do not only disregard the troops honor but you also make fun of the people that protect you.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Did my time, proud to say. And believe you have the right to say what you want, until you threaten others.

The poor Iraqis you refer to, are they the ones blowing up car bombs in order to kill job applicants, or the Islamic radicals, or Baathists, or what?

It's tragic when anyone innocent dies, do you really think American forces target such people? Do you really identify with the principles and "ideals" people who set suicide bombs hold?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtballDan
HAHA- im not old enough yet- I support the troops fully- but when you dont support the troops and say crap on the sideline then it is wrong bc you do not only disregard the troops honor but you also make fun of the people that protect you.

Oo no no no! I respect ur troops, their training, situation, dedication

I dont respect your government, ur presedent, or ur silly little wars.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ITS YOUR GOVERNMENT (if you are a us citizen) and YOUR WAR, AND YOUR TROOPS!!! "We the People...." WE make up the Government- the Government isnt just a big bad guy.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So... Hitler bad, German army good. Got it. You support our guys in grey.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join