It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Art Center Features a ‘Shoot the President’ Game for Children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

lol, kill him with a nerf gun, wow you guys get trggered by foam air soft guns but defend each others right to actually murder each other with real guns this thread is so what the right accuses the left of, modern outrage

First of all, murdering someone is not a "right". It is illegal and a capital offense. No one has a "right" to murder anyone

Please show me one post on ATS, just one single post, where a member has defended intentional premeditated homicide using a gun. Just one.

Toss that liberal crap in the dumpster where it belongs!

Keep it up, you're doing a great job harpooning your cause(s).

only 1, heres one threating to bomb the BBC

www.abovetopsecret.com...

do you want anymore that took me 3 seconds to find, posted by circuitsports, not a gun just a bomb/missile, you asked for one and ATS responded
edit on 17-2-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

What the hell is that????? I think you need to improve your reading comprehension!!...

Trump care fire a missile into BBC HQ for all I care - teach them commie brits a lesson about fake news.

- the quote in your link

That is not an ATS poster advocating violence against a president...or anything even remotely close to it. In fact, it's not even advocating violence at all. Poster is merely stating an observation.

Still waiting!

edit on 2/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The HATE of the left...everyone on the left is simply amazing. They claim they are the saviors of black, gay, Muslim, etc. and want equality, fairness, etc. yet they ignore murdered Americans, won't meet with the Mothers of murdered Americans, want to kill pre-born American children, ignore when their minions attempt murder on a ball field, call for violence at protests they support and then, turn-their-cheek to threats of murder of Republicans, Jews, Trump supporters and even the President of the United States.

Wow...the party of love, hope and change. BS! The party of Murder and Hate!
edit on 19-2-2019 by QuittingHeaven because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join