It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Art Center Features a ‘Shoot the President’ Game for Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The gene pool really needs a healthy dose of Bleach.....

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
To be fair, there has been a form of dodgeball played for years called “Protect the President”. Essentially there is a bodyguard who can be hit, President who can’t and the rest of the players try to hit the president while the bodyguard tries to protect as long as possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

3 very odd topics happening in this thread at the same time.

Very impressive.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The pit widens and deepens.
Opening its cavernous and insatiable maw.

2:15:19

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Just did a search on Google and YouTube using terms like:

Shoot the swamp people Game
Shoot the NWO swamp Game
Shoot NWO Game
Shoot MSM Game
Shooter MSM Game NWO

Results? Zero, zilch, ZIP NADA.

Not surprised a bit though...

I DID find this interesting article though:

Why are video games such a perfect tool for governments and why are governments stepping up their usage of them? Because the Internet generation now have easy access to all information and points of view. Governments don’t want kids using the Internet to learn about these things. So governments need to keep kids distracted and under constant brainwashing.

So you see, now that the gaming industry have been infected by government propaganda they are now constantly sending the information they want to your kids. Except for when they sleep. But don’t be surprised if they come up with a way to get them then, too.

Video Games: The Government's Brainwashing Tool

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*sigh*

Free speech. Now people would lose their ever-loving minds if it was Obama, but Trump?

Yeah, kill him.

SMH

This just supports my assertion that the majority on the left would gladly kill any political opponent or supporter, if they could get away with it.

Shoot, they'd kill their own!

*cough*LBJ*cough*.

No pun intended

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
heh

Fun.

Let just shoot anyone we dont like.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

For Democrats who want to teach their children at an early age that violence against opponents is perfectly normal and acceptable, an Ohio performing arts center has them covered.

Are there not videos available of trump advocating violence against opponents at rallies and offering to pay legal fees?

Not that I am ok with this, especially against the President of the United States... but he started it lol....

But yet again, the hypocritical attitude of the new ATS... cheer when the President of the United States says disparaging remarks about American citizens or as a candidate calls for violence... but heaven forbid anybody says the same of him lol...

Wow, you really posted that, lol.
I think you'll need a new term as simple 'whataboutism' is not sufficient.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I hope President Trump learns of this. He might direct the applicable govt agency to bring "hell" to this business, until it has to close due to bankruptcy.
edit on 2/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

If such a game came into existence during the Obama administration there would have been hell to pay!

Remember, this was the same administration which made it illegal to shoot at targets in the likeness of anyone, specifically Osama Bin Laden (which was a popular trend at the time) and other murdering criminals. The same administration which made it okay for schools to expel students for making a hand gesture in the form of a gun.

But now it's okay (fun even) to fein assassination of a sitting president by shooting a Nerf gun at the likeness of him?????

The hypocrisy of the left

is truly unimaginable!!

This school should have every single cent of public taxpayer funding revoked!

edit on 2/16/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

lol, kill him with a nerf gun, wow you guys get trggered by foam air soft guns but defend each others right to actually murder each other with real guns

this thread is so what the right accuses the left of, modern outrage

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And wen the dem get a president in. (if possible!)
one of the kids grown up Shoots them Dead!
that would be so funny.
they start mkultra early now!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is training School Shooters.
and treason terrorists.
they should send in "26" FBI agents and the CIA to arrest them at 6 am.
dont forget to tell CNN at 5 am.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

lol, kill him with a nerf gun, wow you guys get trggered by foam air soft guns but defend each others right to actually murder each other with real guns this thread is so what the right accuses the left of, modern outrage

First of all, murdering someone is not a "right". It is illegal and a capital offense. No one has a "right" to murder anyone

Please show me one post on ATS, just one single post, where a member has defended intentional premeditated homicide using a gun. Just one.

Toss that liberal crap in the dumpster where it belongs!

Keep it up, you're doing a great job harpooning your cause(s).

edit on 2/16/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Ah yes, I remember all the "Hang President Obama by a rope" games the kids would play at venues such as this........good times.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The hypocrisy of the left

is truly unimaginable!!

I'll just leave this right here and slowly back out of the room......
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Perfect example!

My point, EXACTLY!!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This whole situation does sound wrong on so many levels. On the good side it is giving the first amendment, freedom of speech, a good work out. Try such a stunt in many other nations and you will be shot, or worst.

Being a fly on the wall in this premises would bring a lot of passionate debate. Bit like this thread I guess.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just Wrong and Hypocritical on sooo many levels. Teaching kids that assignation of the POTUS is FUN, c'mon.

Where's that zero tolerance of pretend gun play and kids in schools now ? Does that only apply to the 6 yr. old pretending his food was a gun ? The kid that wears an NRA tee-shirt ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join