It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Art Center Features a ‘Shoot the President’ Game for Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
HEY KIDS...WHO WANTS TO BLOW AWAY OUR PRSDNT?

I know what you're thinking..."This sounds WRONG"...but it's apparently OKAY...because it's really ART and EDUCATION 4 KIDS!

Yes, it seems our insane Leftist educators have come up with yet another novel way to make learning and indoctrination F-U-N for our nation's future enlightened progressives.

For Democrats who want to teach their children at an early age that violence against opponents is perfectly normal and acceptable, an Ohio performing arts center has them covered.

“A popular performing arts building is advertising a kid’s birthday party where participants can play ‘Shoot the President’ with Nerf guns – and it’s raising more than a few eyebrows in Ohio,” according to Fox8. “The game was being advertised at Olmsted Performing Arts building in Berea.”

The object of the game is simple, per Olmsted’s website.

“There is one president with body guards. Everyone else tries to eliminate or shoot the president,” says the description.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

*sigh*

Free speech. Now people would lose their ever-loving minds if it was Obama, but Trump?

Yeah, kill him.

SMH

This just supports my assertion that the majority on the left would gladly kill any political opponent or supporter, if they could get away with it.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

From the same people that want to take guns away to protect the children? This can't be true.

This desperation is unbelievable.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, but they're doing it "For The Children".

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hell put an identical one of AOC right beside it, and they'd lose their minds.
edit on 15-2-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yeah, but they're doing it "For The Children".

You and I both know that that is a god-damned lie, but it's how they want to portray it.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why not shoot the migrant laborer?
Shoot the cop?
Shoot the gang banger?

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Hell put an identical one of AOC right beside it, and they'd lose their minds.

Yeah.

Reminds me of the artist who created a naked statue of Trump and everyone laughed.

When he revealed the naked statue of Hillary? He was attacked and the statue destroyed.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This TDS, BAMN crap really is getting old. Even comedy is lame and tiresome because of it. I didn't like Obama, but I didn't devote years to try to destroy him. I didn't like Bush, and I went to one protest against the war. I didn't like Trump when he was running, but he's there in office now.

Y'all are mad. Straight insane. Grab a tissue and go back to work, people. I hear there's plenty of jobs.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Then people wonder why we have workplace and school shootings.

This is sick propaganda and should be illegal. I’m surprised they haven’t shut it down yet ?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Secret Service notified !! 😎

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

For Democrats who want to teach their children at an early age that violence against opponents is perfectly normal and acceptable, an Ohio performing arts center has them covered.

Are there not videos available of trump advocating violence against opponents at rallies and offering to pay legal fees?

Not that I am ok with this, especially against the President of the United States... but he started it lol....

But yet again, the hypocritical attitude of the new ATS... cheer when the President of the United States says disparaging remarks about American citizens or as a candidate calls for violence... but heaven forbid anybody says the same of him lol...

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Borderline traitorous if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nice misleading title.

Someone threw a bday party and advertised a nerf gun game to shoot a president... who posted on a site soon to be an arts center school

Nerf gun violence outrages.... tens of children get massacred or black churches get shot up, that's a little ambiguous and we can give or take or its 'actors'...

What a forked up country

Mentalists

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Are there not videos available of trump advocating violence against opponents at rallies and offering to pay legal fees?

Which videos are those ? Can you post them please ?

If such is true, shame on him for saying so, but two wrongs don’t make it right.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
When he revealed the naked statue of Hillary? He was attacked and the statue destroyed.

It was totally justified to destroy that statue, there wasn't enough eye bleach on the planet for me after seeing that thing.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Jonjonj removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Because they are more valuable citizens. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join