posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:47 AM
Imo, debating over Trump's height is absurd. Whether he's 6'1" or 6'3" is irrelevant. It probably depends on which shoes he's wearing. Same with
Obama. The news sites which don't have comment sections are usually fake news sites. CNBC use to allow comments and that's where the best information
was but it would contradict the mainstream's narrative so they had to end their comment section. I no longer pay attention to news sites which don't
have comments sections & when they do have comments sections I usually skip the article to see what everyone's thinking 1st before I read it. Here's 1
tidbit which I copied & saved from the CNBC comment section before they removed their comment section.
"1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.
2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides."