It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case getting closer.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They are black nigerian brothers and are friends of smollett, hell he followed them on IG and there are photos of them working out in the private gym in his apartment building

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Remember when...

articles.latimes.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yea i watched the interview. Innocent until guilty.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So when they yelled at him "This is MAGA country!!" did they mean Nigeria?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And you have to think they have nigerian accents, so smollett straight up lied about them being white

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

This sounded a bit out there to me so I went looking.

Lo and behold:

Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo were picked up at Chicago O'Hare Airport on Wednesday
The pair had just arrived back from Nigeria when they were taken into custody
Both are actors and Ola appeared on Empire in 2015 as an extra
They are friends with Smollett, who follows them on Instagram, and sometimes work out with them
Both brothers shared photos and videos from their trip to Nigeria on Instagram
Their lawyer says they are innocent and are 'baffled' by the allegations
Chicago PD will not confirm source claims they are investigating the attack as a hoax
They said on Friday that Smollett was still being treated 'as a victim and not a suspect'
Police are now treating the two brothers as suspects and not persons of interest but neither has been charged

PICTURED - Two Nigerian actor brothers are arrested over Jussie Smollett attack, as it’s revealed they are FRIENDS with the Empire star amid claims the assault was staged to save his career - Daily Mail

The ice beneath Smollett is getting thinner and thinner.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There is an instagram vide from june or july last year of one of them in the private gym of smolletts apartment

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So what about the security camera that was above the attack but was pointed in a different direction? If these people are actors then maybe they threw their voice. Were they wearing the mask that was itemized on that list? Also there was a note sent before the attack.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So two Nigerians, that the “victim” knew in a personal and professional manner, attack a fellow black man on the street while yelling racial slurs and Trump slogans. They rough him up and tie a noose around his neck, then just leave. The “victim” then waits roughly 45 min to call police and when they arrive he is still wearing the noose around his neck. He refuses to give investigators his phone and claims the attackers were white.

Am I getting this story right?

I have a hard time believing a proud young black man would wear a noose (strong symbol of oppression) for 45 min.

Those dang white supremacist Nigerian Trump supports at it again.

Would this qualify as an instance of immigrant violence on an American citizen?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Would this qualify as an instance of immigrant violence on an American citizen?

Sounds like a wall emergency.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Messed up..wonder if the Nigerian brothers are not trump supporters and did the act because he was gay but also to create more division between the left and right? They should be deported back to Nigeria and perhaps some street justice can occur over there...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Gay people are routinely murdered down there. They would probably get a parade back home. Might be why they went back, maybe they set the whole thing up to get a reward from a Nigerian prince.

It isn't out of the realm of possibility that this thing was a setup for political reasons. I hope not because who would be dumb enough to pick these people to be in on there scam. Oh thats right....

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Since no one reads fake news:

"Interrogations will resume today with the two individuals and their attorney," Guglielmi said in Friday's statement. "While we haven't found any video documenting the alleged attack, there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax."
"The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as a victim, not a suspect," he added.
Police said Thursday they were questioning the two men after meeting them at Chicago O'Hare International Airport Wednesday night, but they were not considered suspects at that time. Their apartment was searched by police earlier this week.
One of the brothers has appeared on the show "Empire," according to police.
Authorities previously released surveillance images of two silhouetted figures in the area of the attack, who they said were wanted for questioning.
Smollett shared his detailed account of the alleged attack in a Thursday morning interview on "Good Morning America," in which he rejected reports that he said he told police the attackers wore Make America Great Again hats.
"I never said that," he said. "I didn't need to add anything like that. They called me a f****t, they called me a n****r. There's no which way you cut it. I don't need some MAGA hat as the cherry on some racist sundae."

www.cnn.com...

They were caught in possession of firearms, are still in custody with an attorney, and are denying a hoax? I don't see why you'd need to be interrogated over this. Only Smolett can say how the attackers SOUNDED. It's obvious whether a white or black male is yelling insults at you and whether or not they both had face masks on, I'd think you could get an idea. The noose is completely out of nowhere, but if this were a hoax, why the guns? That's a bit heavy for a hoax with foreigners. They could be looking at alot of time. I say guns because I saw the picture of the police ticket in the thread.

If it is a hoax, it's the strangest hoax I've ever seen because of the reasons and what to gain from it. Why would he have been mock assaulted by black friends about to leave the country, to spread a story through the media, if there's no video footage of it because it supposedly happened out of camera shot anyway? He could've just said it happened without it happening. Also, they have footage of him with the noose around his neck. All they've admitted to having of the suspects was two guys walking down an alley at night.
edit on 2/15/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I always cross the street when encountering white Nigerians.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Evidently I just read on TMZ that Smollett had answered an email from Nigeria pledging money. These guys were just there to collect.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Perhaps these two guys have abolsutely nothing to do with it and were simply snagged because they happened to have some affiliation with Smolett because one of them was on the show? They don't fit the bill for the crime right?

2:50 PM PT -- Chicago PD has confirmed ... the 2 men taken in for questioning are the same men in the surveillance video screen grab. The PD confirms transportation records, along with interviews with Jussie and other witnesses, led to the ID of the 2 men.

Jussie Smollett's Persons of Interest Had Home Raided, Bleach Found: Report - TMZ

Ola and Abel are the same two men who were featured in the grainy pictures that were released by the Chicago Police Department.

Olabinjo ‘Ola’ Osundairo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Heavy

Detectives tracked them down through surveillance cameras in the Streeterville area, where Smollett says two men shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him late last month, hit him and wrapped a rope around his neck while yelling, “This is MAGA country!”

Guglielmi said the two were spotted in the area of the attack, which occurred around 2 a.m. Jan. 29 in the 300 block of East North Water Street. He released no other details, but a source familiar with the investigation said at least one of the men was traced through his use of a ride-share service.

Smollett follows the brothers’ bodybuilding page on Instagram.

Police say 2 brothers being questioned in reported Jussie Smollett attack are now 'potential suspects' - Chicago Tribune

The police are pretty certain these are the same two who were initially labelled as persons of interest.
edit on 15-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
First pictures of the suspects have been released.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Know this a bit updated, but these two "suspects" were arrested then released late Friday nite with police insisting they are pursuing other new leads.

So, still stinking to the high heavens. Someone's lying.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

If you saw the interview Jussie gave to Robin Roberts on GMA, you would see how he trippled down on this. If he lied, he had best move to another country, perhaps Nigeria. He sure as hell won't ever work as an actor again here. But, if he really was attacked by bleach, noose monsters at 2 in the morning in sub zero temperatures, and was exposed enough to be recognized as the B list actor he is from a distance, he will be the darling of the MSM for a while more. So as I see it, he will either win bigley, or loose even bigleyer and be fired.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Interesting that most of the MSM is not even reporting last nite's updates. Probably too afraid of getting called racists.

The public has already made it's decision, he lied. And he knows that we know and so does the Chicago PD.

Is there no shame?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join