It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case getting closer.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

CHICAGO — Chicago Police say the two men being questioned in the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett are considered suspects. Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielimi said Friday that the men are in custody and have been arrested based on probable cause that they may have been involved in a crime. Police did not specify the nature of the crime for which they are being held. But Guglielimi says they have not been charged in the Jan. 29 attack.

It seems the Nigerian Trump supporters have been apprehended. Finally, justice might be served. The two presumably white men from Nigeria, have been arrested and should face charges linked to this hate crime. Apparently at least one of them had been an extra on the show "Empire" in the past, so it might shed some light on how a "b" list actor could be recognized at 2 in the morning on a blustery Chicago night.

Here's to hoping that the ones who are responsible for the horrible crime are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

abcnews.go.com...
Above is the interview where Jussie made it really, really clear that he is a fighter, and nobody would make this kind of thing up. He was "pissed" that some didn't believe him. Jussie, I hope justice is swift and you get what you were looking for in all this.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Police: "Why do you have a rope around your neck, son?"

Smollett: "I left it on so you could see it."

edit on 15-2-2019 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The rumor is the attack was staged as Jussie was getting written out of the show....

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I have heard that. But it was denied by the writers of the show. After his interview with Robin Roberts, and the hours of coverage he got, he had better hope that this is all a misunderstanding and there really are two white guys who like to protect "MAGA country" from B list actors. IF he lied, well, he might look a tiny bit foolish and likely won't be as hire-able as Kap.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I still think this was a cover up... sex or drug buy gone wrong. We will know soon enough as I am sure someone is going to start snitching soon.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Two Trump supporters in the black no-go zone of Chicago? The place within Chicago where white people are not allowed, literally.

Two white Trump supporters recognizing a black 'nobody' actor? Having a rope and lynching supplies on hand, conveniently?

Something stinks. Booker and Harris passed a new federal law yesterday making lynching a federal crime... USING SMOLLETT AS THEIR ARGUMENT!

Why?

edit on 15-2-2019 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.nbcnews.com...

CHICAGO — Chicago Police say the two men being questioned in the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett are considered suspects. Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielimi said Friday that the men are in custody and have been arrested based on probable cause that they may have been involved in a crime. Police did not specify the nature of the crime for which they are being held. But Guglielimi says they have not been charged in the Jan. 29 attack.

It seems the Nigerian Trump supporters have been apprehended. Finally, justice might be served. The two presumably white men from Nigeria, have been arrested and should face charges linked to this hate crime. Apparently at least one of them had been an extra on the show "Empire" in the past, so it might shed some light on how a "b" list actor could be recognized at 2 in the morning on a blustery Chicago night.

Here's to hoping that the ones who are responsible for the horrible crime are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

abcnews.go.com...
Above is the interview where Jussie made it really, really clear that he is a fighter, and nobody would make this kind of thing up. He was "pissed" that some didn't believe him. Jussie, I hope justice is swift and you get what you were looking for in all this.

I hope the man responsible for this attack is charged to the fullest extent. I also think he needs to spend some time in a reeducation camp and a mental ward for trying to lynch himself and make it a political hoax.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Yep.

"Here's the rope they put on my neck so you'll have evidence, but you can't have my phone in your attempt to get to the bottom of this."

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I still think this was a cover up... sex or drug buy gone wrong. We will know soon enough as I am sure someone is going to start snitching soon.

You have been correct about this so far.
Excellent analysis !

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The two men were coming back from Nigeria when they were arrested.

Schmidt said police detained her clients Wednesday evening at Customs at O’Hare. The two men were returning from a trip to Nigeria when officers raided their family’s home on the North Side.

Pictures from the raid show the front door busted off its frame, items thrown across the living room, bedroom doors damaged and clothes tossed everywhere.

Police left behind an inventory list. Some of the items seized include a black face mask hat, an Empire script, phone, receipts, a red hat and bleach.

BREAKING: Suspects Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case

They left to go to Nigeria the same day the attack took place.

This is inside the home of two men in police custody listed as persons of interest. According to family they left for Nigeria the same day (but hours after) the alleged attack on Jussie Smollett.

Charlie De Mar twitter

From the same twitter feed:

So these guys leave for Nigeria hours after the attacks take place and are taken into custody when they return. Will be interesting to see what the police can glean from the suspects cell phones.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Coverup? Why? Hes the one that contacted the law, if he wanted to cover something up the easiest way would have just NOT call them and no one would have ever known anything ever happened......

No, I dont think its a cover-up for anything, It was intentional for sure and it was either to curry sympathy, create racial tension, or make a statement again......against Trump and any supporters, or all 3.........IMHO

Weve seen this a lot in the last few years tho, we had that black pastor who claimed a cop treated him horribly and was racial, body cam proved that a lie.........then we had the black woman that claimed the officer was racial, and being verbally sexually aggressive with her........again the body cam doesnt show anything even close to it.....

There are lots......

hes just the latest in a string of fake racial accusations...........

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Coverup? Why? Hes the one that contacted the law, if he wanted to cover something up the easiest way would have just NOT call them and no one would have ever known anything ever happened......

No, I dont think its a cover-up for anything, It was intentional for sure and it was either to curry sympathy, create racial tension, or make a statement again......against Trump and any supporters, or all 3.........IMHO

Weve seen this a lot in the last few years tho, we had that black pastor who claimed a cop treated him horribly and was racial, body cam proved that a lie.........then we had the black woman that claimed the officer was racial, and being verbally sexually aggressive with her........again the body cam doesnt show anything even close to it.....

There are lots......

hes just the latest in a string of fake racial accusations...........

I am just trying to think of motives... a couple of options.

1) He did in fact get his ass beat and really needed to go to the hospital. However, he may have been embarrassed as to why he got beat up hence why I said it may have been a sex or drug buy. So instead of coming clean, he makes up a story about white racists in MAGA hats.

2) He is trying to gain some additional fame. The fastest way to do this is to be come a victim. Granted, while is was semi-famous before, now everyone knows him so in some ways this method works.

3) He has a severe case of TDS. We already know this to be true given his previous social media rants.

If it isn't #1) then I think it is a combination of #2) & #3).

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Trump supporting Nigerians saying this is MAGA country..... You couldn't make it up!!
But they did www.google.com...
It's publicity to boost ratings I reckon

And they fly home for a visit straight after, wonder where they got the money for that.... Empire producers?
Defo dodgy
edit on 15-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yep.

"Here's the rope they put on my neck so you'll have evidence, but you can't have my phone in your attempt to get to the bottom of this."

I find your reasoning lacking.

I hope you do not go into law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Smollett was wearing the rope 45 minutes after the call to police, when the arrived on the scene, "so they could see it".

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Yep.

The dude gave the police a heavily redacted pdf, he's trying to cover something up.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You can have my rope but you will never get my phone coppers. It does not prove guilt. Honestly this case is interesting cause at every turn there is more evidence for both theories.

I do not see them proving it was all set up unless someone caves.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yep.

Its hard to understand facts isnt it? Poor lil fella............

This is literally what happened........

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You can have my rope but you will never get my phone coppers. It does not prove guilt. Honestly this case is interesting cause at every turn there is more evidence for both theories.

I do not see them proving it was all set up unless someone caves.

Even if nobody admits working together, if they pin the Nigerians, there is likely some explaining required by Smollett -- unless of course they are white redneck Nigerians. Then his story holds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join