It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Ginsburg makes first visit to Supreme Court since lung cancer surgery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

... www.nytimes.com...
Check out the picture the nytimes uses and in the description it says she is returning to work! (work ready on Tuesday the 19th of Feb)

Nextly, i have serious doubts that she was present as alleged for the Friday get-together of 'Justices' for the purpose of 'jack-jawing' about future cases or motions...

the filing of suggestions or announcements can be made by the Clerks and does not require the actual Nine Justices to be present for those mundane duties...

me thinks the Friday (assisted) roll out of RBG (see the nyt photo-article linked) was a Fake News ploy to befuddle the inquisitive minded public and Alt. News sources...
(that Friday session was intended to be a 'wind-it-down session' to close the week NOT a formal Public Appearance by a recently scarce Justice after major surgeries)

the announced Tuesday 19 Feb. 2019 full session meet-up gives the 'Staging Team' a 3 day time window to set-up the next Fake News roll-out of RBG
or to have a 'sudden relapse' derail a Public Appearance in front of Witnesses including real-live-Supreme Court Justices & not just the Court Building staff or Clerks for the Justices'...

I will Believe when the Chief Justice himself announces that RBG is returning full time to her Duties, alive & well...

edit on th28155033449816282019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yep. This coming Tuesday is the next time the Justices do their work in a public way. The Oral Arguments.

See front page of: www.supremecourt.gov...

This past Friday (yesterday) they met in private, and decided which cases to accept/deny.
edit on 2/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join