It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Ginsburg makes first visit to Supreme Court since lung cancer surgery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I for one, am just fine with RBG continuing to serve for as long as she damn well pleases. If she has her mental faculties why shouldn't she be able to do so? I'm a conservative so of course I'd rather have a conservative judge in her place but she has the right to to decide if and when she retired. I value constitutional rights for all Americans regardless of their political leanings and would hope many of you feel the same way.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How hard can an actual photo of RBG be to take?
If that ever happens...will it be out of focus like every Big Foot Photo?

Holy crap! Maybe she's a vampire!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

according to a court spokesperson

☝️ You would think something this important would a better emphasis on the "sources" LOL

I know... kind of like the White house spokesperson... cant believe a word she says right??? lol... spokespeople lol...

Kind of sad though that now any "unnamed source" is just as reliable or more so than anything the President of the United States says ...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No, because still images.

edit on 15-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: interupt42

Would brett not tell us?

The same station/Brett that called Ron Paul crazy because he questioned if we should be the world police?

The same station/Brett that convinced Republicans to go full commie by saying its a good thing to take tax payers money to bailout private corporations and have gov't decide the winner and losers of the free market?

The Same station/Brett that told Americans its a good idea to make big gov't by passing the patriot act?

The same station/Brett that told Americans Democrats are the devil and talked about republicans backing Hillary then says "I would much rather prefer to get to election day and viewers have no clue which way I would vote"

the same station/Brett that told republicans that state rights are overrated and supported big gov't as knowing what is best for the state when making decisions about GMO.

The same station/Brett that said obamacare was the antichrist during his term and nothing worse than state run healthcare but forget the past and vote for the guy that created OBamacare 1.0 known as romneycare?

The same station/Brett that said we need to shrink gov't but lets start a new gov't agency called homeland security and squash people rights to privacy?

The same station/Brett that refuses to bring real focus to term limits, conflict of interest with politicians, revolving doors between congress members and lobbyist, pay to play politics?

Perhaps its the same station/Brett we are talking about here ? If it is , then yeah I think he is as trustworthy and worthless as rest of the cnn or foxnews clowns .

Brett is clearly more committed to some unknown questionable entity, then any political party , ideology , common sense or ethical standards.
edit on 19228America/ChicagoFri, 15 Feb 2019 16:19:39 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Finally a thread a I get to use my favorite meme : )

Pics or It Didn't Happen!!!

Pretty amazing with todays 24/7 coverage and the story developing around this that at least 1 reporter would have a picture of her leaving her house and going to this meeting???

We've had -
RBG is running a mile every day - no pics or video
RBG goes to a celebration of her life and sits in the back - no pics or video arriving, there or leaving.
RBG goes to meeting - no pics or video yet.

What gives?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
brett kavanaugh

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: imitator
Finally a thread a I get to use my favorite meme : )

Pics or It Didn't Happen!!!

Pretty amazing with todays 24/7 coverage and the story developing around this that at least 1 reporter would have a picture of her leaving her house and going to this meeting???

We've had -
RBG is running a mile every day - no pics or video
RBG goes to a celebration of her life and sits in the back - no pics or video arriving, there or leaving.
RBG goes to meeting - no pics or video yet.

What gives?

www.nytimes.com...
Check out the picture the nytimes uses and in the description it says she is returning to work!

Makes you think it was taken today because she looks pretty feeble right.

It certainly wasnt though. It was taken months ago....

If they are going to use a picture that isnt current why did they pick one where she looks awfully terrible?

What does give here?

www.wral.com...]edit on 15-2-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
brett kavanaugh

If they got pushed by the DNC or the GOP I'm skeptical of their alliance to anyone other than lobbyist and the real big dogs controlling things behind the scene.

However,
was he there?
has he seen her?
has he confirmed she is alive or denounced these rumors?

If I recall correctly she has an aid that passes notes to the other justices.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is participating in a private conference with other justices

Ginsburg is working from her chambers Friday, according to a court spokesperson, and will participate in the in-person closed-door conference Friday morning

Who were the other justices? was it all of them or some of them in this closed private conference?

The Supreme Court returns from a four-week recess on Tuesday, and it is unclear whether Ginsburg will be on the bench.

Why wouldn't she? she is apparently healthy enough for this CLOSED in person meeting with OTHER justices in her chambers.

Like I said maybe she is a beast of a women and has defied all the odds stacked against her , but its still very strange.
edit on 24228America/ChicagoFri, 15 Feb 2019 18:24:18 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
To put the public's mind at ease, they need to do a photo op where they all stand and get photographed, like they have many times before. There's no logical reason they can't do this.

A Supreme Court reporter for Bloomberg tweeted that she will be back on the bench next week and audio of the proceedings would be released at the end of the week. Therefore, nothing to see here folks. We will hear her on tape at end of next week. Alrighty then.

I believe she is very unhealthy but still alive. The other Justices would not cover for these types of stories. They can't all be in on IT.

Let me rephrase that for you.

To let the lunatics have piece of mind....

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg just shoveled my driveway, I paid her $20

There is as much proof for this as there is for the story in the OP

Could we please just stop with the lie that she is still alive?
edit on 15-2-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

The court said both nodules removed during the lung surgery were found to be malignant,

Out of curiosity Who is her doctor? and has he given any statements in regards to her recent health as she is in a very public high ranking position?

I did a quick search and found nada just a bunch of other doctors speculating her health and what it means.
edit on 32228America/ChicagoFri, 15 Feb 2019 18:32:43 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I think we passed the point of no return FIRST, and now, later, we cannot take the word of the US Supreme Court, in THAT order haha

edit on 15-2-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: typo .... wow

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
OK...what's the final verdict. Was Ruth Ginsburg at work today, or not?

It's interesting that her death record was available for view (briefly) on Wednesday. And then suddenly she's hard a work (allegedly) in the Supreme Court building, 48 hours later.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's interesting that her death record was available for view (briefly) on Wednesday. And then suddenly she's hard a work (allegedly) in the Supreme Court building, 48 hours later.

Still no pictures or video just that she had a private closed meeting with justices, no mention on which jutice was there?
Also apparently the court is reporting on her health and not her doctor. no mention of Who is exactly is the court .

Very vague in general and she might not attend next hearing either
edit on 16228America/ChicagoFri, 15 Feb 2019 23:16:08 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
To put the public's mind at ease, they need to do a photo op where they all stand and get photographed, like they have many times before. There's no logical reason they can't do this.

A Supreme Court reporter for Bloomberg tweeted that she will be back on the bench next week and audio of the proceedings would be released at the end of the week. Therefore, nothing to see here folks. We will hear her on tape at end of next week. Alrighty then.

I believe she is very unhealthy but still alive. The other Justices would not cover for these types of stories. They can't all be in on IT.

Let me rephrase that for you.

To let the lunatics have piece of mind....

The irony that you require legitimate sources for any story posted on ATS, yet take still pictures without time stamps at face value is quite telling.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Is this the rotting Pinata I've heard so much about?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Still no pictures or video just that she had a private closed meeting with justices, no mention on which jutice was there?
Also apparently the court is reporting on her health and not her doctor. no mention of Who is exactly is the court .

THANK-YOU for bringing me up to date! One part of the story is true, Friday was an official "private conference" day for the justices, according to the calendar at: www.supremecourt.gov...

But with paparazzi tabloids camped out across the street, you'd think one of them would have seen Gingsburg leave, or return home today, like they did a couple weeks after her lung surgery.

Tabloid CNN was right outside Roger Stone's house when he was raided. Stone is a "nobody" compared to Ruth Ginsburg.
edit on 2/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

THANK-YOU for bringing me up to date! One part of the story is true, Friday was an official "private conference" day for the justices, according to the calendar at: www.supremecourt.gov...

But with paparazzi tabloids camped out across the street, you'd think one of them would have seen Gingsburg leave, or return home today, like they did a couple weeks after her lung surgery.

Tabloid CNN was right outside Roger Stone's house when he was raided. Stone is a "nobody" compared to Ruth Ginsburg.

Yes its very strange. Is there is a roll call for the justice on who was present? Was she there in a coma , coherent, etc and actually did something herself versus the aid? If she is alive she may be so frail that they dont want anyone to see her. Like i told another poster she has gone through quite a bit for her age with her health its hard to believe she has bounced back like is being claimed. Perhaps so frail that her ability to be a justice is compromised?

Like i said before im not making any conclusion but The way its been handled and with her age and health its hard to not be skeptical.
Has her doctor actually come out with any statements about her health?
edit on 25228America/ChicagoSat, 16 Feb 2019 05:25:10 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join