It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will a US Canada wall be built?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: dug88
Just so everybody knows. There's people that speak Spanish in Canada...it's really not unheard of. In fact i heard a couple of people speaking Spanish, someone speaking some eastern European language and a bunch of people speaking Cantonese....all just this morning.

Yep, especially the larger cities. It’s almost hard to figure out minorities, because we’re very diverse.
And I love that diversity! I moved to a small town from Toronto a decade ago, and remarked that it was so white, it was creepy. But yesterday I had a curry chicken roti, and Mrs. Canuck had butter chicken with a side Greek salad...so it's coming along.

Cottage country ?

Was out there last summer with few trips into Toronto...a place that needs not ever be visited again.

Actually not that much diversity in the small towns out there..and likely never will be.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think the best way to build a northern wall would be to transfer all the illegals here to there and as they come up in waves from South America we just help them continue their journey on to Canada, and after 20 or 30 million end up there then Canada will build the wall...

We will build the wall if 1 million end up here.

Our border patrols actually don't miss much...likely far easier to cross into usa from mexico than from usa into canada...despite the insane amount of supposedly unguarded border.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents
a reply to: InTheLight

That way if they want it bad enough, let them in. Make it like maze runner.

How about maze blade runner show?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: dug88
Just so everybody knows. There's people that speak Spanish in Canada...it's really not unheard of. In fact i heard a couple of people speaking Spanish, someone speaking some eastern European language and a bunch of people speaking Cantonese....all just this morning.

Yep, especially the larger cities. It’s almost hard to figure out minorities, because we’re very diverse.
And I love that diversity! I moved to a small town from Toronto a decade ago, and remarked that it was so white, it was creepy. But yesterday I had a curry chicken roti, and Mrs. Canuck had butter chicken with a side Greek salad...so it's coming along.

Cottage country ?
Was out there last summer with few trips into Toronto...a place that needs not ever be visited again.
Actually not that much diversity in the small towns out there..and likely never will be.
Cottage country, yes. Though as I said, we are definitely seeing more cultural diversity up here. And sorry you didn't like Toronto, but I think it's a great place. A city of neighbourhoods, and a treat to explore.

As to your previous remark about Canadians not traveling south so much...absolutely correct. The border has become even more of a hassle and a lot of folks are expressing their disgust with Trump's America by backing off on US travel. Lot's to see and do in Canada.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join