It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will a US Canada wall be built?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Nuke both borders, problem solved, and everyone can take the #ing chip of their shoulders.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: dashen
You better believe it

www.snopes.com...

Nope.

Did you seriously just put up a snores link about this??? Hahahahaha you IDIOT did you honestly think we believed this was real??? Holy # shoot me now

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
You better believe it

Omg this made me laugh so hard just now

Best post I've seen in a coupke weeks

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Montana borders Canada.

Thanks Captain Obvious

No wall at the Canadian border!!! How will we get our Maple Syrup, Du Maurier, BC Budz & Molson Canadian DAMN IT?!?!?!?!
edit on 16-2-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: because #WeTheNorth

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Americans are really underinformed about Canada.Genericlly speaking .

Its hard to be what an American would call YOURSELF in Canada......oh you can dress talk and act like anything you choose....but its just not cool....you know how you see every race TALKING THE SAME IN ENGLAND...well in Canada its the same way.….everyone TRIES to be the same FOR EACH OTHER....in America everyone tries to be different for each other.....I feel sorry for Americans who try to come to Canada to live who are not good people.....they are literal PINK ELEPHANTS....and the more they try to be themselves the more they stand out...does anyone understand what I mean?

I mean that America has the same problem Canada has, the OLDE GLOBAL CABAL infected Canada AND America with the same cold virus.....a split personality …..and it has been intentionally done.

England is the origin.

The Canadian French and the American African have been used as tools of dischord….intentionally manipulated ...as have the Indiginous People of both Countries.....for different reasons but ALL REASON catalyse from intentional DISUNITY.....in short...let the people get CLOSE to each other but NEVER TO CLOSE that they may band together and hunt down their Masters.

In Canada our Canadian Brothers and Sisters stubbornly cling to their pre-Canadian lineage because they have been SUCKED IN AND MANIPULATED TO DO SO......they try to keep their pre-Canadian language and historic cultural norms alive and relevant in a world that has far outgrown that mentality.In America you have the same problem with your olde lineage African Brothers and Sisters....your Countries Leadership has manipulated them culturally using them a a wedge.....it has been under the direct tutelage and direct of Mother England that these situations are a reality in Englands constellation of owned Countries....HOWEVER we don't see the same problem in ENGLAND.....are you following me here.

In England French and African olde lineage groups talk normally and they ALL SPEAK THE SAME ...THEY DO NOT SPEAK A SCREWED UP TYPE OF LANGUAGE AND DRESS ECT ECT ….THEY HAVE BEEN ENCOURAGED TO TEACH THEIR OWN KIDS AND EACH OTHER DISCONTINOUS CULTURAL NORMS THAT KEEPS THEM SEPERATED BY PROXY FROM EVERYONE ELSE.....Mobilis in mobile....someone has used ancient techniques of cultural management....using specific groups within our large families to keep us in a state of unrest.

Listen, I took a 20 year old American man who was hanging around in my Canadian cities neighborhood trying to make friends....man the poor guy was walking around with his pants hanging to his knees or in silly looking sweat pants and gangster type rapper clothes....lol....talking some kind of jibberish America African slang language....he WALKED FUNNY HE TALKED FUNNY AND HE DRESSED FUNNY....but he actually believed he was fitting in somehow....its was painfull to see. Finally I had to help him....I raised a couple of young boys until they were grown men both had Indiginous pre-Canadian lineage....one tried to follow that mantra and one did not….one had a painfull tough life because he held onto old tactically embedded cultural oddities that made him stand out and be punished for it.....I warned him and he was completely informed but made his own choices...nearing thirty years old now he is my biggest an strongest advocate....FOR NOT FALLING FOR THE ANCIET PROPOGANDA AND WASTING YOUR LIFE FIGHTING A BATTLE LONG OVER.NOw he encourages young Canadians to see this set-up for what it is...a Cultural fly-trap....and he helps them avoid it...no more gang slang talk no more silly clothes no more regressive focus in his life or theirs....no more identifying as a beaten down Culture when you are really NOW a part of a MUCH GREATER progressive successful Culture.

So I took this young American kid and offered him a job....short term 3 days painting my fence.....every six years I hire out to paint my fences...always entrepeneurs….never Pros.

He declined telling me he didnt know how to paint Fences....I told him neither did I until someone showed me and that Instructions were included in the deal.....but there was ONE CONDITION...he HAD TO SHOW UP FOR ALL THREE DAYS or he wouldn't get paid for any of them....but if he DID finish properly he would get a 100$ bonus in cash...….he agreed to terms...I gave him the address and start time told him he didn't need any tools or safety stuff that everything was provided....we shook hands and he was off on his way......I then went to Walmart and picked up a few things...I got pretty good at estimating sizes raising two boys....lol...to shorten this story.....2 years later my pal Jaylen wears pants that fit him the average Canadian way and he speaks like a Prairie Dog from Saskatchewan Canada....lol...you would never know he wasn't born in Canada.

Know how I helped him?.... I showed him firsthand how our French Canadian Brothers and Sisters had been manipulated and used as a tool of discontent…. I made ZERO REFERENCES to his American genetic history..... he had already figured out there was something odd about the French Canadians he was meeting he just didn't understand until I told him they had been brainwashed into believing that they needed PROTECTION from everyone else in their Country and that clinging to olde school ideas was their ONLY HOPE FOR SURVIVAL....that they were fooled into thinking that being Canadian was in some way giving something up....they were blind to the fact that by birth they were designated to their Country that every single generation since their very first landed relative got to Canada was by PROXY 100% CANADIAN....that the battle was over long long ago.....I showed him how these people use their historic lineage as a tool to gain advantages in Canada over all other fellow Canadians when they know full well they are misbehaving...I showed him how our Government ENCOURAGES AND SUPPORTS this cultural fearmongering with Indigenous Peoples as well.

He is a quick study...

America and Canada are owned lock stock and barrel by England....always have been...stolen French loot hidden on Oak Island was used by the British to buy and build America...they already owned Canada....they by proxy owned all of North America but they FRANCHISED OUT......they invested into their own business....America has always been a front.

Note the Oak Island REVELATION....in case you missed it the first time.....lol...French Drains were used in building the Oak Island Money Trap....French drains had a INVENTOR....his name was...FRENCH...guess who the United States of Americas very first Assistant US Treasury Secretary was???.....LMAO...you got it...a guy named FRENCH...and not just any olde guy named French....he was an engineer who invented the FRENCH DRAIN...….meaning of course that the Money Pit was built AFTER HE HAD ALREADY INVENTED THE FRENCH DRAIN...….it could have been his first big job.....lol...but it is his SIGNATURE style and he became the USAs first Treasurer....how ironic huh?????....lol.

Henry Flagg French...anyone get the irony there...it was stolen French loot that they used from Oak Island...lol...and the guys name(fake name right) is Henry FLAGG FRENCH.....LMAO....they had funny senses of humor back then man.

Nope why build a wall when you are already legally all one big satellite Country of England.
edit on 16-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: JAGStorm

God I hope so...and the Canadians will pay for it!!

Me too and we Canadians will have no problem paying for it with our MJ money.
edit on 02CST08America/Chicago02180828 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You better believe once a wall is built, another way in will be from the top...

Haha...

hate to say it bud... but we ain't rushin to the U.S for anything but gas and groceries

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Canada is hiring cheap mexican labor, to build the wall, or so I've heard!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Instead of walls, they should build giant mazes across the borders, 50 feet deep, and put hundreds on minotaurs inside them.

It'd be way more fun than a stupid, boring wall!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Of course not. US/Canadian relations are as always pretty much unshakable. It's a symbiotic relationship. American depends on the vast Canadian coastlines for NORAD. Canada depends upon NORAD and American capability for national defense purposes.

If the US is attacked, Canada is attacked. If Canada is attacked, the US is attacked.

Canada and the US are pretty much as one...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

If I were in charge of Canada that wall would have went up as soon as Trump was voted in...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

If I were in charge of Canada that wall would have went up as soon as Trump was voted in...

no worries... we started that day

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Funny, you'd have no national defense without us.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You guys got it covered...

:-)

A reply to: EternalSolace

Really? So now you think that without the USA the UK (more specifically Scotland) would have no national defense?

Oh, I see, you assumed I was Canadian...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
A reply to: EternalSolace

Really? So now you think that without the USA the UK (more specifically Scotland) would have no national defense?

Scotland, Canada, Ireland, pick your poison. Without US assets, Canada, nor UK, would have the defense capabilities they have today.

Symbiosis... at its finest. NORAD can have the most sophisticated network in the world. But it is useless unless the network can expand. Britain, UK, Ireland, Scotland, Canada, US, whatever.... our countries are symbiotic.

I could go into a 20 plus paper describing the ways... but we all are. In nationalistic defense/offense as well as in economic warfare.

Point of the matter is that we need each other.

Oh, I see, you assumed I was Canadian...
edit on 2/17/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

I can't figure out the script needed to decipher no more...

I love brits, I want to talk like you, I dont like tea, nap time is awesome... and no one likes crumpets.
edit on 2/17/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Canada is hiring cheap mexican labor, to build the wall, or so I've heard!

Are you kidding? We got lots of money to hire our own.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Instead of walls, they should build giant mazes across the borders, 50 feet deep, and put hundreds on minotaurs inside them.

It'd be way more fun than a stupid, boring wall!

It could be a new reality show.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lmao, perhaps we can build one to keep Americans from crossing our border to get drugs.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

That way if they want it bad enough, let them in. Make it like maze runner.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

God I hope so...and the Canadians will pay for it!!

We need a wall to keep people out...not many of us want to travel to USA anymore...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join