It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British girl wants to come home

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: sapien82

Your mate is not a "stand up guy". He is a murderer and by your description seems to be glad he killed another human being because he judged him to be a bad person. I wouldn't give your scumbag mate the time of day.

Yet here you are wanting murder on a " sub-human " for crimes they haven't even been convicted for yet you wouldn't give the time of day to a person who has did his time and regrets his actions.

Funny. There's only one POS I'm seeing in this thread buddy and I'm replying to him. A hypocritical POS.

Terrorists are sub human and therefore humanitarian considerations do not apply.
Got it, buddy?

edit on 16/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

400 have returned to the UK. Think about that. A small freakin army. Might as well add another one.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: EternalSolace

Bs....she'd get 1 or 2 years and be out in 3 months. She wanted a jihad....give her jihad.

HA!

They will likely give the bitch a free council house and life of benefits!

I say hand the treasonous piece of # over to Assad and let his regime deal with her.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
Every single human being has done some “mistake” at some point in their life and “everyone” deserves a “second chance”.

A mistake is accidentally getting pregnant or doing something dumb drunk.

Not running off to join a terrorist groups thats KNOWN to be committing crimes against humanity!

originally posted by: Qboneq
Judge no one when you personally aware of your “own hidden and secret past”.

My hidden secrets don't include crimes against humanity....

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ApacheHelicopetr

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: EternalSolace

Bs....she'd get 1 or 2 years and be out in 3 months. She wanted a jihad....give her jihad.

HA!

They will likely give the bitch a free council house and life of benefits!

I say hand the treasonous piece of # over to Assad and let his regime deal with her.

This "girl" is responsible not only by proxy, but who only knows the direct action which led to the deaths of who knows how many Uk, Us, and every other military entity who died fighting ISIS.

She chose her side under free will with no coercion or regret for the side she chose. Let her own her choices.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: RMFX1

I guess you had a better life than others in Glasgow !

I know its a personal choice and everyone has a choice

the guy is dead nothing can be done about it now !, he wasnt just a dick he was a criminal hiding in our justice system
repeatedly taking the law into his own hands and overstepping the bounds of his duties.
He was a violent man who sough to take out his anger on others. He was called robo cop by inamtes and he supposedly was the double of dolf lundngren.

I dont judge him for it as he has served his sentence , society has judged him already .

Yeah so he deserved to die?

And what your saying about knives is just simply not true. There obviously were some people carrying knives just like there are now almost everywhere but to assert that only the minority did not is complete nonsense and the complete opposite is true.

Your stand up guy has zero regret about the guy dying and was a knife carrying yob. Certainly not the norm and certainly not someone of character.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ApacheHelicopetr

Her mistake is not showing regret for her actions. She could have at least tried to get some public sympathy for her plight. No sympathy for her whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
what about the youngsters who died in the Manchester bombing?

I bet she didn't shed a tear for them?

If I had a son or daughter who died at that bombing I'd be furious if this shamima was allowed back.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

She wants to come back? Tough. She chose whatever middle age group over her country, pledging to kill as many of its inhabitants as possible (cutting their throat).
She pledged her allegiance to another master, therefore nullyfying her pledge to the Queen.

Then, British should consider themselves lucky, this is only one girl (and her unborn baby).

France is going to receive about 150 jihadists back (90 adults and 60 minors)...

My approach from the beginning, when those idiots were trying leave Europe was: our governments should call for them, pay them a ticket to Syria - a ONE-WAY ticket - take away their passport and any other proof of nationality, and declare them war enemies of Europe - with the meaning that the next time we see them, it is to shoot them on as on a war field.

This way, we would have removed all the idiots who bombed themselves and killed people (Bruxelles bombing, Paris killings, etc.) without having to take care of the remaining brain-damaged idiots.

They should be judged (if captured alive) by the Kurds and spend their jail time over there.

Note (interesting):
During the war against ISIS, some French media mentioned a list, given by the French government to the anti-ISIS forces, with all the French people who joined ISIS.
The media mentioned that France was supporting these anti-ISIS groups by providing them weapons, and these groups supported France by killing people from the list.
As far as I know, no reaction from the French government regarding these articles.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
She shouldn't be allowed to come back, simple as that. She knew what she was doing when she went to Syria. You can't go to a terrorist filled country for a little trip, then expect to come back.
She said she wanted to live a quiet life in Britain. I'm sure she does, but that's simply not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Where is the husband? ....... If she returns and gets her feet under her

table will he sneak into the UK and the two of them start a terrorist cell?

Isnt that the Isis MO ......

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Where is the husband? ....... If she returns and gets her feet under her

table will he sneak into the UK and the two of them start a terrorist cell?

Isnt that the Isis MO ......

He is living the good life in some #hole of a prison where torture is used. That is, according to her...

ETA, Smashing.
edit on 16-2-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Darwin...survival of the fittest. We need to stop protecting the idiots, racists, liars, creeps, sexual predators, etc. and let nature take her course. That is to let the weak or malformed to die off thus strengthening the human species. If you allow the weak...the degenerates breed, you tend to get a weaker more messed up species.

Stop thinking you are Human. Yes...you may be but you are nothing but animals and what is good for the animals living in nature, is good for humans.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

He is living the good life in some #hole of a prison where torture is used. That is, according to her...

ETA, Smashing.

Hmmn...... But is she lying?? she has been quite devious......'taqiya?

In Islam, Taqiya is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and ... The term taqiya (Arabic: تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is derived from the Arabic triliteral root wāw-qāf-yā, denoting literally .... that should be observed; and that lying is permissible when the shedding of a Muslim's blood is at stake.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, if she does make it back to the UK than what of the child, assuming it's safely born?

It needs to be taken away from her for good. She's clearly not going to to a good mother. Similarly, I doubt the grandparents of the child will be any good either, considering they may well be part of the problem. Just guessing mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

These types of people shouldn't be allowed to pro-create!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Leave her and her toxic thinking in the cesspool she fled to. Boo Hooo . Hope they give her the chop chop for trying to leave.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, she's given birth...

BBC report

Shamima Begum - the London teenager who left the UK to join the Islamic State in Syria - has given birth, her family says they have been told.

Now, here's the question. What nationality is the child? The father was apparently Dutch, he's been born in Syria and his mother (as per OP) is British. In UK law, my understanding is the baby will be British.

Poor kid.
edit on 17/2/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
]a reply to: paraphi

Regardless of what citizen ship says in my book everyone is a percentage

of the nationality of the parents after all the DNA comes from two living

beings and not the earth beneath them.Making the baby dutch/asian ?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I think the guy should try overturn his conviction. In a society where a grown man can glass a child it's definitely wise to carry a knife especially when the man in question is a police officer .

1 If you get attacked by nature you defend yourself

2 a child getting attacked by a man will be radical in self defence as he is fighting a man

3 his only crime is carrying a knife

I'm my eyes he defo a stand up and done the world a favour. Just a shame a stand up guy had to suffer for a dirty devil cop

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join