It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If God Would Talk To Us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here's a trustworthy answer:

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world." 1 John 4:1-3

Does the entity acknowledge Jesus has come in the flesh from God?

Also, as others have mentioned, God does talk to us. Maybe not the same way, but nothing is impossible for Him.
edit on 15-2-2019 by saint4God because: Added last sentence

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Peeple
What would you ask to verify it's god you're talking to? What circumstances would be considered proof?
I am in contact with something. Naturally I went to the doctors and took everything they prescribed me, yet it doesn't go away. And believe me at least this one thing: I have tried.
So why not play with it a little? You ask your questions, I see what answers I'm getting and you tell me if that was satisfying to you?

As a disclaimerI should add that I'm not entirely convinced it is god who is communicating with me. But at this point I have to consider all possibilities and it's definitely one of them.

In general there's nothing special about me, I am a quite ordinary woman in my thirties with my good and bad days like everybody else, so I am not sure if any of this really has anything to do with me. But maybe it's about you?

So I'll ask you just for one thing, take this as serious as you can, assume for a second it would be real and ask what I should ask.

I hope I get at least one question, but probably not. And it will help me a great deal if not a single answer is satisfying
I'll know I can put that possibility to rest.

Add: I had an what to ask an alien thread before this and "it" refused to answer anything.

Finger print, DNA test, a photo opportunity, a magic show for charity, a Make a Wish tour, an autobiography signed and delivered in person to every human on earth. Just a few ideas.

I love that. I'm thinking something similiar. Real proof.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: saint4God

I don't acknowledge Jesus more than Feynman, or any other outstanding historical figure. Sure he seemed smart and revolutionary but I have more reason to believe he was a genetically engineered alien than "he has come in the flesh from god", I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: saint4God
Here's a trustworthy answer:

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world." 1 John 4:1-3

Does the entity acknowledge Jesus has come in the flesh from God?

Also, as others have mentioned, God does talk to us. Maybe not the same way, but nothing is impossible for Him.

"Do you accept that Christ walked in the flesh", when I was experiencing those later voices I mentioned and directly asked them that they went silent which marked them as purely demonic, the first experience though as I say was completely different and had a definite link to my faith as a Christian.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I agree with human created religion.
edit on 15-2-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Pyscotic drugs are not working...

Hello occult spirit.....maybe Beelzebub?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

edit on 15-2-2019 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peeple
I question everything. So what? If there's one thing I hate it is blind faith. I might never know for sure but at least I won't be duped

Yes, this is the best way to go…the blind leading the blind just end up in a ditch lol…I’ve seen that first hand with many religious posters on these boards over the years…

Knowledge over blind faith is more important…Although faith can be a stepping stone to knowledge itself…imo

In my experience God is gentle and does not force it’s way into anyone's life. The signs will be subtle at first, especially if you are on the seeking path…

And although I believe in spiritual things…I also realise that certain medical conditions can be the cause…so I’m glad you checked those out first

If it’s any conciliation I heard Gods voice too during my spiritual journey. I only heard the voice twice and it was not intrusive in any way. The best way to describe it would be like a kind of gentle but firm guidance. Prior to that I had never heard any voices in my head…and even to this day I havent heard it again since.

- JC

edit on 15-2-2019 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Pyscotic drugs are not working...

Hello occult spirit.....maybe Beelzebub?

Peeple (sorry death slayer this is more aimed at him I know you are a fellow christian so forgive me if this came across wrong).

Believe as you shall other people's experiences are subjective but I for one never took drug's until after the trauma I suffered I eventually had some anti depressant's since I took myself to the doctor when I could stand it no longer, did nothing for me by the way other than knock me out cold.

Let's see, I have seen objects move of there own accord - so did other members of my family in that very haunted house, heard voices there, so did other members of my family and seen being's like black shadow's with red eye's and small brilliant orbs of light seemingly fighting one another.
Oh I could go on and on and on but like I say subjective, believe as you shall my friend and the better for you that you never experience these hellish thing's - like ever.
I even stood there with a prayer book in my hand when I saw five of those evil gestalt (Too long to explain how I arrived at that obvious to me conclusion) demon's come toward me one night, I stood there and a host of being's that looked like the traditional portrayal of ghosts or wraith's drove them off away from me so take that as you shall but I am a Christian, not into the occult or what have you.

edit on 15-2-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I don't acknowledge Jesus more than Feynman, or any other outstanding historical figure. Sure he seemed smart and revolutionary but I have more reason to believe he was a genetically engineered alien than "he has come in the flesh from god", I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

If we're trying to discern whether the entity you're in contact with is God or not, this would be the litmus test. I do understand where you're coming from, I didn't believe in anything outside of the human realm until I had been contacted by a powerful entity myself...but it wasn't God.

edit on 15-2-2019 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
"Do you accept that Christ walked in the flesh", when I was experiencing those later voices I mentioned and directly asked them that they went silent which marked them as purely demonic, the first experience though as I say was completely different and had a definite link to my faith as a Christian.

Excellent testimony, good to hear scriptural validation. It went the opposite way for me, I was seeking out the supernatural and knew full well what showed up to the party when I sent out invitations.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

God and Jesus are really not the same thing. I would feel like I would ask god to lie, with that from my flesh stuff...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Wise people make sure they are not fooling their consciousness.

Since you brought up the subject of being fooled...

Why are you falling for a religious fabrication?

The concept of “Abrahamic faiths” is a complete fallacy and an elaborate religious fabrication.

Islam has no connection whatsoever with either Judaism or Christianity.

The massive contradictions alone are enough to confirm this.

The concept of “Abrahamic faiths” is a fallacy. It is reasonable to ask whether this is a theological Trojan horse designed to promote an Islamic worldview of relations between faiths.

The Abrahamic Fallacy (PDF)

‘Abrahamic faiths’ is a distinctly Islamic term that subverts historic Judaism and Christianity, reframes them within an Islamic worldview, asserts Islamic superiority, and thus is the very opposite of its alleged intended usage. ‘Abrahamic faiths’ is a loaded term that reinforces the Islamic claim that “Christianity and Judaism are regarded as distorted derivatives of Islam…” and serves the purpose of Islamic da’wa.

The term ‘Abrahamic faiths’ and its cognates is misleading. Reinforcing the term’s misleading nature, Aaron Hughes, in the conclusion of his book-length evaluation of the term Abrahamic Religions, states that it is more an impediment than an expedient to understanding. I trust that I have made the case that the term is, for all intents and purposes, meaningless.” Whilst in broad agreement with Hughes, the term ‘Abrahamic Faiths’ is worse than meaningless, because it is literally full of meaning. The term comes from the Qur’an, is a loaded term that serves the agenda of Islamic da’wa while undermining the authenticity of Judaism and Christianity. Therefore, I conclude that ‘Abrahamic faiths’ is a term that should be abandoned by scholars except in its original qur’anic signification.

The Myth of the Abrahamic Faiths (PDF)

This false idea of there being three Abrahamic faiths is the false belief behind the latest apostasy rising in some churches that is called “Chrislam.” Chrislam is nothing more than preaching a false Christ to kowtow to Islam and shows that the people peddling this false religion want to be friends with the world system. So we see in Islam a whole plethora of things that Abraham would never do.

Furthermore, the Quran makes many factual errors about Abraham such as the claim that Abraham worshiped at Mecca [Sura 14:37], but he actually worshiped in Hebron [Genesis 13:18]. They claim the god they worship, Allah, is the same as Jehovah. But just like Jesus told the Jews, “If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

The myth of “three Abrahamic faiths”

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
God doesn't talk to us? Gee, who the hell have I been discussing things with for years, maybe it is Satan...no can't be, I have conversations with him too.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I'm just not sure if I can accept to put the label "god" on it and be happy with it. I feel the urge to figure out what it really is.

The label "god" is okay if you are not Monotheist. I used to know some descriptive words, but I can't recall them at the moment.
see 3:00 mark, "Hello?" The character in question may not know any more than you do about life, the universe, and everything, but gets around faster to look at things, and maybe share perspective.

For whatever this is worth.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

God and Jesus are really not the same thing. I would feel like I would ask god to lie, with that from my flesh stuff...

If this entity feels the same way, may you find rescue from it, because it would not be God.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Ask it if it is OF Jesus Christ. Just say, "Are you of God?" (meaning do you belong to God?)

That is the only way to know.
edit on 15-2-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Malak777

I question everything. So what? If there's one thing I hate it is blind faith. I might never know for sure but at least I won't be duped

It takes FAR more blind faith to believe that Jesus was a genetically engineered alien

You couldn't be any more duped than that in fact...

In fact, I don't even HAVE enough faith to believe that Jesus was an alien.

You can either believe the Father of Lights or you can believe the father of lies, your choice...

Darren Wilson's documentary's were created specifically to answer some of the questions that you've been asking...

I highly recommend them to anyone seeking answers to this question:

In one of Darren Wilson's documentary's (Father of Lights) there is a line that says: “He's’ coming for you. He’s coming. He’s here.”

I think that might just be you Peeple, get ready for a divine visitation...

I went into making this film by asking the simple question: who is God? I wanted to know His character, His personality, and who He truly is. To answer this question, we had to peel back the many layers of religious garbage that has been passed onto him through generations. That He is angry. Vengeful. Wrathful. And in general, that He doesn’t like you very much.

In this explosive documentary, filmmaker Darren Wilson attempts to do the impossible: film God and understand His character. Along the way, Darren and his team encounter powerful witch doctors, violent gang leaders, Hindu holy men, and everyday people with extraordinary experiences to tell. Father of Lights attempts to tear away much of the bad press the Almighty has received over the years, and reveals a God who is far better than anyone could have possibly imagined.

“Don’t be deceived. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the father of lights. He never changes or casts a shadow. He chose to give birth to us by the word of truth. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.”

In this explosive documentary, filmmaker Darren Wilson attempts to do the impossible: film God and understand His character. Along the way, Darren and his team encounter powerful witch doctors, violent gang leaders, Hindu holy men, and everyday people with extraordinary experiences to tell. Father of Lights attempts to tear away much of the bad press the Almighty has received over the years, and reveals a God who is far better than anyone could have possibly imagined.

The father of lies is well acquainted with the Father of Lights. He fears him. We need to know that “every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights, in whom there is no shadow of turning.” So this means to me, despite my past, my failures and every weakness I carry in my being, God ‘s love for me never changes. He always loves me.

God’s love is indescribable and it’s impossible to imagine it’s depth and magnitude. When the Father of Light casts even a glance on the father of lies – the truth is exposed, and the lies that he’s crafted lose all their power. What is the truth? The truth is that satan is a liar who is out to steal, kill and destroy all people. God says I am His Beloved (truth). Satan says I’m not worthy (lie). Who I choose to believe will make the difference in how I live my life.

Father of Lights VS the father of lies

Ever wondered if miracles really happen? Think the age of miracles is past? Think again! The film maker claims to have captured miracles occurring in real time, and he delivers. In this film, the director goes world-wide documenting God's supernatural move on the earth today. You'll see footage from the US, Mozambique Africa, China, Bulgaria...I can't even remember all the places. You really do see deaf ears opened and the lame healed. This is the most powerful evidence for the existence of the God of the Bible I've ever encountered. If you want to have your faith built, your heart encouraged, and maybe your theology challenged, you need to see this film.

www.amazon.com...

Father of Lights / Furious Love / Finger of God - Playlist

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I have talked to Jesus (once) he sounded as if underwater (echos) and his accent was thick. I had no doubt it was this being and I have the notes somewhere from the conversation. I am a writing channel. It sometimes takes years to decipher whether or not you are mimicking/parroting your own thoughts and I conquered. My test finally was to have the 'entity' draw a picture for me, without my looking down at the paper. SURPRISE!!! It drew a picture of Itself. It is a higher dimensional being out of body. I guess you would call it my guide but in fact is just another aspect of God as I am that I am connected to spiritually.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

That's an interesting idea.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join