It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If God Would Talk To Us?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I'm way past using gadgets. My finger is all I need, or any keyboard or sometimes not even that.

I used one once and it ended with the glass shooting straight into a wall.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: Peeple

Life is strange indeed.

But somehow wonderful. Really thank you for participating here, I know it wasn't intentionally but you really helped me.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure if it applies to me because "it" has alrwady shown me it is real and what it can do. I'm just not sure if I can accept to put the label "god" on it and be happy with it. I feel the urge to figure out what it really is.
What's it made of, how does it work, where is it living, is it alive...?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Happy to be (unintentionally) of service.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Niiiice. Magic fingers!!! Embrace your power. Monetize it!! Get some youtube vids going so I can see.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

No. I'm not sure what my next experiment will be but I won't do it on the Tube. Or trying to make money with it that just seems wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
God talks to us if we listen to the wind of our imagination called "truth". We all are born with his/her active soul at birth.
Some chose to listen to his/her words of wisdom and write them done for generations can learn from them.
So in the end, those that want to listen to God will be enchanted of truth. Those that chose not to listen to God will also be enchanted to life that can't be explained by their life style to their maker.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Murgatroid

I feel the urge to figure out what it really is...

God is VERY much aware of this fact, why do you think He revealed himself to you?

This was my experience anyway, as soon as I started looking for answers, He began to put those answers right in my face.

It DOES apply to you alright, the very fact that you even ASKED these questions tells me it does in fact apply to you.

God is a gentleman and He respects your privacy.

He has already hit the ball is into YOUR court, He is just waiting for you to hit it back.

You said it yourself, the very fact that He already revealed himself to you makes it crystal clear that He wants to become your friend.

Forget about the labels, He doesn't care WHAT you call Him, what matters is that you do CALL Him.

He would have NEVER revealed himself to you if this were not so.

Years ago I had an incredible supernatural encounter that left me knowing irrevocably without question that God was more real than anything in this world.

I waited several years before I ever started to seek Him out and He waited patiently until I cried out to Him.

That was the stupidest thing I ever did, I did NOT have to wait all those years and neither do you.

Here is what you need to realize: your fear is stopping you from your own destiny.

The best way to deal with fear is to head into it instead of allowing it to control you.

BTW, do not EVER believe that there is nothing special about you, that is as far from the truth as you could possibly be.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I believe God speaks to us in ways we can’t explain through our 5 senses, as well as through other people, experiences, dreams, ‘coincidences’ and even struggles. I also think if we were to pay more attention to the very things we find irrelevant to our lives, we would understand that time is confinement for us - but not so for God- and many answers have come to us long before we ever had the desire to ask the question.... if that makes sense.

It’s when you look around at the interconnectedness of everything in your life as well as the rest of the world - past present and future- it is God who holds
It all together.

I would also encourage you to specifically ask or pray to Jesus
For discernment- as magic and mystery exist all around us- but much of it is not God.
See the story in the Bible about the witch at Endor. I

If you are on psych type medications- those can cause real hallucinations of the auditory and visual nature. My experience with God or what
I refer to as guiding angels has always been in an intuitive extra sensory type way and not directly auditory

edit on 15-2-2019 by SouthernGift because: Typos

edit on 15-2-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Some souls who connect to the divine get a awareness increase program that is self diagnostic and teach the consciousness how to know what is divine (increased well being of all) and demonic (decreases well being of many for few/one).

If there is a power pyramid involved then it is corruption/evil and creates karma debt. The divine is logic on a very high level.

You can learn to use entanglement (energetic body states) to see other people bull# excuse stories raised to the surface being revealed to them without the person knowing they are showing their true being. When you are in a synchronicity zone you can think speak to a person and they will answer with their mouth to what you asked with your mind without them knowing they are answering something else than they think they are answering.

After a couple of iterations of testing to make sure it was the synchronicity zone you normally get that the information is a 100% objective fact. Wise people double check a couple of iterations to make sure. But when you are in the zone the information comes thru again and again.

If you want to learn to read the unconscious of others start with learning how to increase energy in your body. The more energy the more probability for entanglement. Once you know how to connect divinely it is just asking questions with you mind and you will get the answers on the highest level you soul and consciousness can incorporate.
edit on 15-2-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Synchronicity zone.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

It is a frustrating zone to live in, and then when it goes away, i feel abandoned.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Malak777

I question everything. So what? If there's one thing I hate it is blind faith. I might never know for sure but at least I won't be duped

The three Abrahamic religions are for the souls who do not notice the power pyramid (evil brainwashing) is within their blind faith. Those souls are followers of dogma not seekers of awareness. If they where seeking awareness then they would see the opposing ideas within the pages and it would make them seek elsewhere.

Wise people make sure they are not fooling their consciousness.

edit on 15-2-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The Father does talk to us, you just need to listen!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
What If God Would Talk To Us?

Why would he?

Taken a good look at the world today ?

It's effed up beyond all recognition.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I suffered hearing and even seeing thing's complete with poltergeist activity - I know it sound's insane but it happened and I can not prove it.
The voices came in many types including sounding like so many voices together as to sound like waves on the ocean.

But only once have I possibly heard god, to cut a long story short I had a premonition - not a vision just a knowing that I was going to die when I was with some other lad's and we were there to go up mount Snowdon in wales, the weather was atrocious the kind of weather no sane person would ever tackle a hike up a mountain in but we were all 18 year old's.

That night as I lay there on my bunk I prayed silently and had a reply which I had not beckoned or expected, I cringed and in my mind this was no doubt God.

The only way to describe the difference is this.
Those Later voices even with the paranormal experience that accompanied them were SMALL sorry there is no other way to describe it and while you can not localize them as if they are somewhere else and as for location's that other world were they are does not have direct correlation to this plane of existence so it can sound like they are in a room or a corridor or wherever they are linked to you from BUT you can be in bed, on a mountain side, down a mine or anywhere.
That voice I heard in 1989 that night not too long before my 19th birthday was far more powerful, it did not have sound and was not like a human voice but it was a voice there is no other way of describing it, male, powerful, all encompassing and all around and inside me.
Completely different to those voices in the head thing regardless of whether they are real spirit's or mental complication's, completely and totally different and you would have no doubt at all.
But as to conversation, asking question's or getting answers this was not that, it was just the following words "Do not be afraid my son this is neither the time nor the place", now I had prayed for my family, friend's and even my enemy's before this and believed as I say that I was going to die like I knew I was meant to or something and God decided to keep me around for a while or it was not HIS plan so he intervened to stop whomever or whatever had that plan and it was NOT a voice more like the universe itself saying it and while it felt as if it was all around and inside it was ABOVE as well.

edit on 15-2-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ask it what religion you should be a part of. If it names any religion on earth, you know it isn't an entity you want to be in contact with. That said...

This "god" or entity you think you are in contact with is more than likely...wait for it...YOU. Be careful. If you want to believe in something, your mind will do its best to justify and confirm that belief for you.

As to that job you spoke of, intuition not god.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

ever heard of jane roberts? i'm a very sceptic person but i enjoyed reading her books.

en.wikipedia.org...

there is no god, i think. there is energy. and there are things beyound our imagination. there is a funny sentence from ex german chancellor helmut schmidt: "if you have visions you better go to a doctor". he was a very pragmatic kind of guy.(:
edit on 15-2-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What would you ask to verify it's god you're talking to? What circumstances would be considered proof?
I am in contact with something. Naturally I went to the doctors and took everything they prescribed me, yet it doesn't go away. And believe me at least this one thing: I have tried.
So why not play with it a little? You ask your questions, I see what answers I'm getting and you tell me if that was satisfying to you?

As a disclaimerI should add that I'm not entirely convinced it is god who is communicating with me. But at this point I have to consider all possibilities and it's definitely one of them.

In general there's nothing special about me, I am a quite ordinary woman in my thirties with my good and bad days like everybody else, so I am not sure if any of this really has anything to do with me. But maybe it's about you?

So I'll ask you just for one thing, take this as serious as you can, assume for a second it would be real and ask what I should ask.

I hope I get at least one question, but probably not. And it will help me a great deal if not a single answer is satisfying
I'll know I can put that possibility to rest.

Add: I had an what to ask an alien thread before this and "it" refused to answer anything.

Finger print, DNA test, a photo opportunity, a magic show for charity, a Make a Wish tour, an autobiography signed and delivered in person to every human on earth. Just a few ideas.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peeple
What would you ask to verify it's god you're talking to? What circumstances would be considered proof?
I am in contact with something. Naturally I went to the doctors and took everything they prescribed me, yet it doesn't go away. And believe me at least this one thing: I have tried.
So why not play with it a little? You ask your questions, I see what answers I'm getting and you tell me if that was satisfying to you?

Hmmm…I have an excellent question to ask this God of yours….

On what date in history… did I first receive the Holy Spirit…?

Only the One True God would know the Answer to THAT question…

- JC

edit on 15-2-2019 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join