It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If God Would Talk To Us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What would you ask to verify it's god you're talking to? What circumstances would be considered proof?
I am in contact with something. Naturally I went to the doctors and took everything they prescribed me, yet it doesn't go away. And believe me at least this one thing: I have tried.
So why not play with it a little? You ask your questions, I see what answers I'm getting and you tell me if that was satisfying to you?

As a disclaimerI should add that I'm not entirely convinced it is god who is communicating with me. But at this point I have to consider all possibilities and it's definitely one of them.

In general there's nothing special about me, I am a quite ordinary woman in my thirties with my good and bad days like everybody else, so I am not sure if any of this really has anything to do with me. But maybe it's about you?

So I'll ask you just for one thing, take this as serious as you can, assume for a second it would be real and ask what I should ask.

I hope I get at least one question, but probably not. And it will help me a great deal if not a single answer is satisfying
I'll know I can put that possibility to rest.

Add: I had an what to ask an alien thread before this and "it" refused to answer anything.
edit on 15-2-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Im not sure im interpretting this post correctly. Do you want us to ask you a question, like "what color is my car?" and then you communicate with aforementioned entity, who will supply you with the answer, which you then will submit to us to see if it is correct?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
What would you ask to verify it's god you're talking to? What circumstances would be considered proof?
I am in contact with something. Naturally I went to the doctors and took everything they prescribed me, yet it doesn't go away. And believe me at least this one thing: I have tried.
So why not play with it a little? You ask your questions, I see what answers I'm getting and you tell me if that was satisfying to you?

As a disclaimerI should add that I'm not entirely convinced it is god who is communicating with me. But at this point I have to consider all possibilities and it's definitely one of them.

In general there's nothing special about me, I am a quite ordinary woman in my thirties with my good and bad days like everybody else, so I am not sure if any of this really has anything to do with me. But maybe it's about you?

So I'll ask you just for one thing, take this as serious as you can, assume for a second it would be real and ask what I should ask.

I hope I get at least one question, but probably not. And it will help me a great deal if not a single answer is satisfying

I can think of three things

1. You are being misdiagnosed
2. There is something else pretending and leading you on and you are starting to doubt, run the other way
3. If God was the one reaching out, you would not have any doubt at all! Unless he likes to play games and mess up people all around. But see point number 1

Best wishes

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Let's play the game

How far 'till you can feel it coming?

What color you feel it coming from?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Kind of. I know it sounds silly and am kind of hoping for more serious questions about not material things. But if that's what you want to know, I would say red.
But at the same time I'm thinking that's wrong and you don't even own a car.

What I am really wondering is what question would verify something about what it is. If I ask what are you I always only get "I am" and I find that to be very unsatisfying.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaifan

Shortly before it's too late and out of the blue. Haha.

It's just weird you know? I had a horse talking to me once. And weather with a radius of less than hundred meters raining above me and sunshine on the outside.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

ask him what your dirtiest thought is that should do it

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I wasn't meaning to be sarcastic. (But i do own a grey car.)

The sort of question i would ask is more along the lines of "Why have none of my efforts in life paid off?" but i'd hate to trouble you with being the middlewoman in such a query.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

That doesn't really help, because I know it was with me when I had them. But I say your dirtiest thoughts involved really many I mean a lot of women at once.
But that's just me joking I didn't really ask that for the sake of both of us.

Maybe I should take this more serious?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

See that's already one wrong? "It" doesn't know a lot about material things and it seems it knows not much about colours.
But it told me I would get that job I was applying for and got exactly the wage I was told.

I asked and the answer was "It's not his fault, there are circumstancial issues and that will never change".
I don't think that really says much and is so broad it would apply for millions.
Besides you're doing quite okay, you don't have to worry about essenntials the problem only arises when you compare yourself to others.

Don't really know why I just wrote that...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

hmmm i think i will just go to bed good night and god bless

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

See that's already one wrong? "It" doesn't know a lot about material things and it seems it knows not much about colours.
But it told me I would get that job I was applying for and got exactly the wage i was told.

Ive been puzzled by similar experiences.

I asked and the answer was "It's not his fault, there are circumstancial issues and that will never change".

Truly a bummer to consider.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Remember it's not neccessarily true.

What do you mean you've been puzzled? Care to share?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Last summer i walked a lot. On one walk, i got recurring thoughts to "go this way", "turn here", etc. I spend a lot of time pondering our spiritual existence, parapsychological phenomena, and the nature of god, so i was game.

Eventually I had the thought, or more appropriate to how it felt, a communication, that i would be led to a place to meet someone who was described as a brown-haired female, someone that i was friendly with but never romamtically involved, from my past.

I continued walking and eventually found myself at a bar that i hadnt set foot in for over a decade. And i met the woman described, an ex-girlfriend of an old friend. I was flabbergasted by the experience. I made the mistake of confiding my account in her, to which she was weirded out. Probably thought i was hitting on her (in perhaps the mosf bizarro way possible).

That's one example of many.
edit on 15/2/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

G-D already does talk to us. It is just that you don't hear it. Did HE not say to us about being blind and deaf and that we need ears to hear and eyes to see?

G-D has written a whole Bible of inspiration. It took the blood of martyrs to write it, but you do not seem to understand that is how we need to listen, by reading the Word. If you are so interested in G-D why do you not study the PRIMARY SOURCE of HIS Knowledge? You will not find HIS voice here on ATS. Sincerely, you would be better off looking for it in the Bible. Why is it that you do not study that yet you say you have an interest?

Once you have the Spirit from Jesus and pray in His Name He does talk to you through the Spirit in a million different ways. You just have to look and interpret. As time goes by you get better and better at doing it.

G=D will not speak directly to us anyway. Jesus and the Spirit are His medium. When you read the Bible (and that is the only way you are going to get the fundamentals) if you pray to Jesus for understanding He will show you.

If you are not willing to even bother to refer to the primary source that is easily available in print in your language then obviously your true interest must be questioned.

Before I joined here I read many of your posts. You are very restless and you get lost sometimes. I have seen it. I can show it you in your own threads if you like? You drift very much. You apppear to have multi narratives happening in your mind. If you like that, well cool, but it does not work with the G-D of Israel like that. You will get nowhere until you prove yourself a little. It is a really rough and tough road too, if you witness Jesus. People will continuously attack you and try to hurt you for the rest of your life. Remember, they killed all the martyrs and Jesus Himself, as well as many Hebrew Prophets? Nothing has changed. You are still hated as a Christian in this world, just that they are not allowed to murder you at the moment because of laws.

It takes a brave heart to truly follow Jesus. You have to be willing to die for Him to be a true believer and get the goodies like hearing the Angels. Why would they appear to someone who plays with them like a toy and then tosses them aside like a bored child when they have great men and women who are continually loyal to them to impart G-D's Wisdom to?

I am giving you an honest response here. I am not interested in flattering or pretending. If you want to know the G-D of Jesus HE will demand your whole soul and body. The more you truly follow the more HE shall be revealed to you.

Shalom!

Extra bit - Did you notice how many miracles Jesus did were about restoring sight and sound to people? All through the OT and NT the Prophets spoke G-D's voice to the blind and the deaf. I have noticed a huge amount of correspondence, supernaturally so, throught the OT and NT.

Isaiah 42:18 "Hear, you deaf; look, you blind, and see!

Isaiah 35: 4-5 Say to those with anxious hearts: “Be strong, do not fear! Behold, your God will come with vengeance. With divine retribution He will come to save you.” 5Then the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

John 9:39 And Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind."

Do you SEE what I am saying? This is used hundreds of times as the main metaphor of belief and non belief in the OT and NT. I could write hundreds of quotes here like that.

So, G-D does speak to us. I bet you find me boring even telling you this. That will reveal your true intent and interest to G-D for sure. HE will then know whether at this time you are truly interested enough to seek HIM out, first by reading HIS WORD.

edit on 15-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Peeps.....you been playing with that Ouija board again?! 🤣

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I know exactly what you are talking about! Intuitive Navigation it got me straight to the train station in Rome and so on and always places I've never been to before. Huh...
Thanks for sharing
That's helpful to know it happens more often than I thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

I question everything. So what? If there's one thing I hate it is blind faith. I might never know for sure but at least I won't be duped

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Life is strange indeed.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Here is what worked for one ATS'er:

''God, if you are real, would you reveal yourself to me in some way. I want to know the Truth...''

The very next day he got his answer.

My own experience was a bit different but no less profound...

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
You are an open-minded sort of person, by the look of things! A rare thing in these days and times. I would advise you to pray a simple prayer, and see what happens. Test it out! Simply say: ''God, if you are real, would you reveal yourself to me in some way. I want to know the Truth...''

That's what I did ten years ago, and the very next day someone walked past me in the street, before stopping, turning back and pointing to me. She said: '"You've been praying. God answers prayer. Come with me...'' She was prompted by the still, small voice of calm, the voice of God's own Spirit, who lives with all believers, to be an intermediary between me and God, to prove His existence, so that I could answer the call of God, to give my life to Him.

I came to faith in Christ through her talking with me, and since that day God has shown me a thousand things that I would have no natural way of knowing. He does so in order to help us in real, practical and spiritual ways, and to help others to come to know Him. He desires for you to walk with Him, and to know His voice, and to bless your life in a million different ways.

Take it or leave it - but I hope you take it, in faith. Ask, and you will receive. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. Don't bother with 'Droidus the spirit guide' (or others like him) - he has no answers for anyone; not even those who are devoted to him. God Himself will be your guide.

The Bible tells us that if we DILIGENTLY seek God, that He will reveal Himself to us. So have at it! Just say "God if you are real, SHOW ME!" Say it out loud, and be patient and DILIGENT - Do it each day diligently and persistently until He shows up. It won't be God the Father, but it will be either Jesus or an angel who will appear to you or you will hear His voice - either in your spirit or audible. He will do it in His timing, not yours, so be persistent and diligent and patient!

Source: YouTube Comment

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
God doesn't lie either - but he veils the truth from those who consider themselves wise in their own eyes. Finding the truth is a matter of humility and the acceptance of our need for grace (nobody can be counted pure in the eyes of God... Perseverance in seeking the person of God is the key. If we knock, the door will be opened. After that, it's just a matter of time until he 'leads us into all truth' by the power of His Spirit.

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon
The nature of the Truth is that not everyone hears it. The proof of God is everywhere. Creation itself is proof. Knowing the Truth and proclaiming it is not pride. I can provide evidence, which I already have, but proof is something that comes from God.

The truth is either God revealed the truth or He didn't. The truth is you have been given the ability to seek the truth. Where there is smoke... Me, I know because I spent years seeking. My God has revealed Himself to me. He does that after you seek Him. He does it because He said He would. You can't know if I am telling the truth, though. That is because God designed your reality so that it is up to you, personally, to seek the truth. If you hear it, and believe it, you will seek God. And then you will know what I know.

edit on 2.15.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join