It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett attack was STAGED!!!! What a Shocker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
All this time he was being sought out by a nigerian prince to receive funds?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
How many of you knew this when the story first broke?

Yes it was too easy..this guy is a bad actor all around..I laughed when i saw clips of interview with the guy.

Funny thing is the News still reporting the story as mostly factual.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You really seem to be back-pedaling now.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

The police never said the hoax theory was factually incorrect. Do you have a source to back that statement up?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
All this time he was being sought out by a nigerian prince to receive funds?

Collusion !! 😀

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I clicked on your Variety link but it says the opposite of what you claim and what your title says?! Did I miss something?

The article title says Chicago Police Say Reports Jussie Smollett Attack Was Staged Are ‘Unconfirmed’

And inside the article it says the police are calling all this hoax talk a hoax and say detectives know nothing about it. Seems media or internet just made it up.

Now, I have no interest in this guy Smollett being right or not, I could not care less, but your story and your links don't match at all. Was I not supposed to read and just take your word for it?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Latest update posted on the original thread on this event. I am merely linking to it here to prevent cross posting the same text.

Two men arrested in connection with an alleged attack on "Empire" star Jussie Smollett have been released without being charged...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: norhocYou might explain that to me, how you think I seem to be backpedaling. Maybe it is because you took my original post as being something it was not.. Maybe what you think seems to be back pedaling is merely that I expanded on that original post making it more understandable.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Funny how all the "chosen people" in the eyes of the left...black, brown, gay, lesbian, trans, illegal, etc. are the biggest liars and commit the most "fake crimes". Much like "fake news". Maybe we need to understand that "fake" and "lie" are about the same:

fake
/fāk/
adjective
1. not genuine; counterfeit.

lie

1. to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

So..."fake news" and "fake crimes" are usually purported by the left and the leftist media. So that makes them liars and the source of news that is a bunch of lies. Couple that will providing less than the full facts in order to smear others, ignoring portions of videos to smear others and doing so intentionally.

Can we just call the LEFTLIARS?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So has this been confirmed as "Staged" or a "Hoax"? Cause I haven't seen anything like that anywhere confirming a hoax.

This thread is very misleading and is factually wrong.

YOUR THREAD is FAKE NEWS as of right now and you are LYING.

FOR YOU.. .

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Dont get your panties in a bunch. We all know its fake. We are just waiting for the official announcement.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

You are about a week and a half behind the story. Catch up!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I guess smollett just got himself a fancy defense lawyer named Michael Monico. I can’t imagine why.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
LOL 🤣

BREAKING: Nigerian Bros Purchased the Rope Found Around Jussie Smollett’s Neck From Ace Hardware – Smollett May Have Paid Them to Perform Scheme

Fox 32 reporter Rafer Weigel said Saturday afternoon that Chicago police sources confirmed detectives were able to show that the Nigerian brothers who were “persons of interest” and questioned by police, bought the rope found around Jussie Smollett’s neck at Ace hardware.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ABC Chicago: Chicago police: Jussie Smollett assault case has 'shifted'

On Saturday, Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told CBS Chicago: "We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has, in fact, shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We've reached out to the Empire cast member's attorney to request a follow-up interview."

Tik Tok Smollett.....

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Smollett soon to be Smollderingg 😎

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I thought the left has taught us that it is just fine to blame someone for something without evidence? Remember Kavanaugh???

I mean...make up your minds. Do you want us to blame people without evidence...just speculation...or don't you? Or...might you be suggesting that it is only OK to blame someone without evidence if YOU agree? That would make society, law, etc. quite difficult, unfair, unequal, etc.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
They should claim it was a rehearsal for the show, and they wanted to test the audience's reaction with the metaphorical small toe.

Or, they should all claim it was some kind of performance theater, similar to Augusto Boal's Theater of the Oppressed in the 1970's.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hey? Is my thread still fake news? Just curious?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Just wondering when the people that jumped on twitter will issue apologies for immediately bashing the evil white trump supporters

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join