It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett attack was STAGED!!!! What a Shocker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
On Chicago news this evening, they showed the surveillance camera photo that police used to identify the two "potential assailants".

See the image here: www.theblaze.com...

Don't those two people look like most of us would look, in a horrible image like that?

What are you talking about? Those two racists are so white they're gleaming, and their red MAGA hats are crystal clear!

I heard one of his neighbors called him out for lying. He told the news that half of that neighborhood is gay and the other half is black. But really though, carewemust, these liberals have the worst hoax ideas I've ever seen. This just goes to show you how much they pay attention to reality. If this would have been 2 racists that didn't like him, they would have just beat his ass and left it at that. No ropes. No bleach unknown substance. No yelling MAGA country.

Red flags, red flags everywhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Should this be treated as a hate crime? He did go after one group in trying to smear that group suggesting they themselves committed a hate crime.

Why? The reports are made up. Chicago PD say reports it was a staged attack are, and i quote, "uninformed and inaccurate".

Which would mean that you, by default, are trying to "smear" him. Should that be treated as a hate crime? Or does it only work if smearing goes one way?

Personally, i think it would be better to wait for the facts to emerge.........

The reports were made up to defame the white race and the president and his supporters.

Juicy hung a rope around his own neck. Is putting a noose around a man's neck, especially a black man, not considered a hate crime anymore or does it only work if it's a white man putting a noose around a black man's neck?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: JHumm
He should not get another job in Hollywood again after this stunt especially if Rosanne Barr cant get work.
And should receive any charge that they can throw at him for this BS .
If he wanted people to feel bad for him then I guess it worked, just not the way he expected it to.....now people can feel bad that he is that stupid.

It's time to set an example. He needs to be charged with whatever his attackers would have been charged with had this not been a hoax. Hate crime and assault with a deadly weapon for beginners. I mean, this mother#er wrapped a rope (or a string) around his own damn neck.

Perhaps having him charged based upon that new "Anti-Lynching" legislation from his buddy Kamala Harris, that he seemed to help get pushed through with this event, would be poetic justice?

The irony would be sweeter than buttercream icing. I didn't even know they passed that. Do people still get lynched these days? I mean, besides Smullett attempting to lynch himself.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

edit on Fri Feb 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS

(post by norhoc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Take him to Detroit!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How is this verified? The police themselves said this hoax supposition was not the case and factually incorrect. Is ATS just pushing propaganda now as official verified truth?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Why? The reports are made up. Chicago PD say reports it was a staged attack are, and i quote, "uninformed and inaccurate".

Which would mean that you, by default, are trying to "smear" him. Should that be treated as a hate crime? Or does it only work if smearing goes one way?

Personally, i think it would be better to wait for the facts to emerge.........

Read my post again... What I'm asking is if a person makes up false claims of hate crime actions towards a particular group are not the false actions themselves a hate crime? Can I falsely claim that a group of black gay men beat me up and use racial and sexual slurs in the from of a hate crime without my false statement being the actual hate crime here.

edit on 15-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Fair comment, i hold my hands up. I agree that IF it is made up then it is a hate crime of sorts. And, although not in court yet, also perjury.

However, do you not think it strange that people are happy to jump on the false media claims and ignore what the Chicago PD are saying?

As with all trial by media, i think it prudent to wait for the facts before condeming any individual.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

However, do you not think it strange that people are happy to jump on the false media claims and ignore what the Chicago PD are saying?

As with all trial by media, i think it prudent to wait for the facts before condeming any individual.

It is way too suspicious and in today's world all we seem to see is labeling and memes as a form of attack. I'm not actually condemning here, if it is true then he has every right, but if he made it all up to cover up something more benign such as getting his butt kicked by a pissed off gay prostitute he should be raked over the coals for trying to label a hate crime on anyone one or group.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When this actor first mentioned Trump supporters it seemed questionable to me. I mean, Two random guys outta nowwhere banging on this dude like that just because, because he was black? or an actor? Either way it sounded like a ''press opertunity'' thing for this guy. Put the blame on rabid Trumpsters. It made no sense to me. So yeah, I think if this ''staged'' thing proves true, and I think likely, this guy would have to be daft to think he could get away with it.

So my point in that previous post was not that I defended the guy but rather that I wanted to give a perspective that varied from the regular flow of immediate judgement of all things liberal which was inherent in the OP that is making this one more example of stupid liberals,

Smollones need not have been a liberal or anything else for that matter. Using the ''trump supporters'' thing was to my mind likely nothing more than a stupid guy deciding to go all out in his ''press opportunity'' and turn it into getting support from any who would sympathize with his lie. Call the perps white and black people would sympathize, call them maga hats and all the anti Trumpers would sympathize.

Hell, if he had done this last basketball playoff time he could have said that they wore CAV hats and he a Warrior hat and that was part of the attack, that to garner the sympathy of CAV fans. That to is a old tactic. Find a focus for others to focus on, one to gain sympathy and on the other side to focus the hate of the sympathizers. Blame works so well in rousing pelple no?

AS to the trumpian perspective, I used that to sum up the chasm between those who, as in this thread, support trump and anyone else who might suggest any other way of interpreting the event.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
variety.com...-comments

Boy who did not see this coming. So apparently the police raided the apartment of two Nigerian brothers one of whom was an extra on Empire and the reason they did it was to garner sympathy for Smollett as he was due to be written off the show. I hope he gets charged with the max they can charge him with. These people will go to any length to further the "Trump supporters are racist" narrative.
edit on Thu Feb 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Or, in the real world, Chicago police have dismissed reports that it was a hoax.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Desperate people will look for whatever they can though to justify their own bias people though won't they?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hendrick99

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: norhoc

Just how is it that just because I offered a suggestion that this guys antics might not be motivated by being a liberal equates to me suggesting that his actions were those of a conservative?

So Smollett's very public and incessant anti-Trump protesting alongside Kamala Harris pre-"attack" is irrelevant here? Mmm, okay.

It still does not mean that I suggested that he might be conservative, which of course I did not and likewise was pointing out to an earlier reply.

And no, I did not know of any of his previous public positions vis a vis politics, though now that you point that out to me, even though I have not verified your claim that he was an Anti Trumper this still does not mean he was a liberal. And that was my point about this whole episode.

Con men can assume any role they want, any image if it will benefit their con. So rather than being a liberal he just might have been nothing more than an opportunist. trying to take advantage of favorable press.

So again, he might have been just an opportunist and not really a liberal. One thing that I react to is how Trump supporters seem to think that anyone who does not like trump is a liberal.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I thought you were all police bootlickers here and believed what they said...

since they are saying they Rumors are unconfirmed, seems you shouldn't be spreading around fake news sources
edit on 15-2-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Tbh I thought it was a lie, didn't think he would have had accomplices... An example should be made

There is another possibility in this whole affair and that is it was set-up by the producers, Smollett the child actor from the mighty ducks has been monarch programmed to do as he's told and this happens shortly after the show has been dropping in viewers, I felt like watching it after I heard the news did you? The trump angle was a red herring, the reason was purely publicity www.google.com...
edit on 15-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Smollet's character is about to be written off the show, and this might be a reason why he staged this attack.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Then he should be arrested for his bullsh!t, course our liberal bleeding heart moron media will get him out of it I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wanna call out all the low-life actors and politicians who immediately called out on all non-liberal-thinking people that is their fault that this happened - after this incident came first to light.

Going forward every incident will be first seen as fake until legit evidence will be presented!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yes, those damn Covington kids said the same thing......oh wait...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join