It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett attack was STAGED!!!! What a Shocker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know how, maybe if we claim that all abortion doctors are conservative, wear a red hat and say MAGA before each abortion and Trump says he is for it then the Dems will line up to oppose abortion.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not convinced he's capable of thinking that hard.

The PR firms had all that covered 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
variety.com...-comments

Boy who did not see this coming. So apparently the police raided the apartment of two Nigerian brothers one of whom was an extra on Empire and the reason they did it was to garner sympathy for Smollett as he was due to be written off the show. I hope he gets charged with the max they can charge him with. These people will go to any length to further the "Trump supporters are racist" narrative.

Someone here made an EDUCATED guess about this.
He was spot on.

Lol this dufus was hard on 45.
Looks like hard time for him.
MAGA

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

your post is like cognitive dissonance in txt form lol!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Sure, but as I suggested it need not be part of a liberal agenda. Easily just a sad sack actor looking to boost his chances of keeping his job.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
On Chicago news this evening, they showed the surveillance camera photo that police used to identify the two "potential assailants".

See the image here: www.theblaze.com...

Don't those two people look like most of us would look, in a horrible image like that?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Full retard? Was my post not a reasonable assessment of available information?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Just how is it that just because I offered a suggestion that this guys antics might not be motivated by being a liberal equates to me suggesting that his actions were those of a conservative?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SamWells

If you want to accuse me of CD, how is it that you make that diagnosis? Where in my statement do you detect CD, or are you just tossing out accuastions to anyone who dares to look at things from other than the Trumpian perspective.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Should this be treated as a hate crime? He did go after one group in trying to smear that group suggesting they themselves committed a hate crime.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: SamWells

If you want to accuse me of CD, how is it that you make that diagnosis? Where in my statement do you detect CD, or are you just tossing out accuastions to anyone who dares to look at things from other than the Trumpian perspective.

the "Trumpian" perspective? At this point, ragging on Trump for the actions of this guy is a bit daft. Use your noodle for a moment and think like a person, not a TDS sufferer. I have faith in you Terry.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Should this be treated as a hate crime? He did go after one group in trying to smear that group suggesting they themselves committed a hate crime.

Why? The reports are made up. Chicago PD say reports it was a staged attack are, and i quote, "uninformed and inaccurate".

Which would mean that you, by default, are trying to "smear" him. Should that be treated as a hate crime? Or does it only work if smearing goes one way?

Personally, i think it would be better to wait for the facts to emerge.........

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In other news, water is wet and th sky is blue...

Sidenote: He may have been attacked....by Africans...not African Americans but Africans...
I haven’t been to Africa in a while but me thinks “this is MAGA country” is not a popular attack cry from Africans...

-Chris

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Just how is it that just because I offered a suggestion that this guys antics might not be motivated by being a liberal equates to me suggesting that his actions were those of a conservative?

So Smollett's very public and incessant anti-Trump protesting alongside Kamala Harris pre-"attack" is irrelevant here? Mmm, okay.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
variety.com...-comments

Boy who did not see this coming. So apparently the police raided the apartment of two Nigerian brothers one of whom was an extra on Empire and the reason they did it was to garner sympathy for Smollett as he was due to be written off the show. I hope he gets charged with the max they can charge him with. These people will go to any length to further the "Trump supporters are racist" narrative.
edit on Thu Feb 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

I'd put the guy in an asylum for a little while. People who stage things like this for attention and/or defamation of their political opponents have a problem. And letting them get away with actions like this will encourage them to do it again.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
He should not get another job in Hollywood again after this stunt especially if Rosanne Barr cant get work.
And should receive any charge that they can throw at him for this BS .
If he wanted people to feel bad for him then I guess it worked, just not the way he expected it to.....now people can feel bad that he is that stupid.

It's time to set an example. He needs to be charged with whatever his attackers would have been charged with had this not been a hoax. Hate crime and assault with a deadly weapon for beginners. I mean, this mother#er wrapped a rope (or a string) around his own damn neck.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

twitter.com...

abc7chicago.com...

Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.

This became obvious when, first, his attackers yelled "this is MAGA country," second, when he claimed they put a rope around his neck, and third, when he refused to hand his phone over for evidence. No attacker would yell that it's MAGA country, nobody, even a real racist, would wrap a rope around a black man's neck these days. alt-lefties have the most ignorant ideas and their hoaxes are always full or red flags.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: ker2010

Sure, but as I suggested it need not be part of a liberal agenda. Easily just a sad sack actor looking to boost his chances of keeping his job.

I understand your point, but if that's all it was then he wouldn't have brought politics into it. Two white guys wearing MAGA hats yelling that this is MAGA country. That has anti-Trump politics written all over it.

To be honest, I don't even know why we're talking about it. He's a left wing anti-Trump idiot so he knows nothing will happen to him for lying and trying to make race relations worse. It'll all be shoved aside and forgotten in a week since it wasn't a hate crime by white MAGA hat wearers.
edit on 15-2-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: JHumm
He should not get another job in Hollywood again after this stunt especially if Rosanne Barr cant get work.
And should receive any charge that they can throw at him for this BS .
If he wanted people to feel bad for him then I guess it worked, just not the way he expected it to.....now people can feel bad that he is that stupid.

It's time to set an example. He needs to be charged with whatever his attackers would have been charged with had this not been a hoax. Hate crime and assault with a deadly weapon for beginners. I mean, this mother#er wrapped a rope (or a string) around his own damn neck.

Perhaps having him charged based upon that new "Anti-Lynching" legislation from his buddy Kamala Harris, that he seemed to help get pushed through with this event, would be poetic justice?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join