It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett attack was STAGED!!!! What a Shocker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
variety.com...-comments

Boy who did not see this coming. So apparently the police raided the apartment of two Nigerian brothers one of whom was an extra on Empire and the reason they did it was to garner sympathy for Smollett as he was due to be written off the show. I hope he gets charged with the max they can charge him with. These people will go to any length to further the "Trump supporters are racist" narrative.
edit on 14-2-2019 by norhoc because: because SNIPPED

edit on Thu Feb 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I am not suprised - seemed fairly obvious the hateful and bitter whiner was just looking for attention.
Hope he is charged.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth I'm surprised it was reported...let's see How many MSM outlets put it on page 1...er 2...or...12

edit on 14-2-2019 by Zrtst because: Sp

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
He should not get another job in Hollywood again after this stunt especially if Rosanne Barr cant get work.
And should receive any charge that they can throw at him for this BS .
If he wanted people to feel bad for him then I guess it worked, just not the way he expected it to.....now people can feel bad that he is that stupid.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
All coming out now as a set-up hoax !!!! 🤣

Time for some psychiatric "evaluations" 🤣

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How many of you knew this when the story first broke?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I did, anyone with half a brain and critical thought knew this was BS

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The hoax was all about this:

Senate passes anti-lynching bill in renewed effort to make it a federal hate crime

All "Political" 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

twitter.com...

abc7chicago.com...

Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow.

I always suspected it was a lie--but that Smollett was beaten and mugged by a male prostitute, and he made up the story to cover his arse, get sympathy, and play the race card at the same time.

Somebody get Al Sharpton on the horn!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

www.justjared.com...

In all fairness CPD is saying this reporting is all unconfirmed.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

OP - Please check your private messages.

(post by norhoc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If true, this guy tried to pull an old con. Saying that they wore Maga hats seems notihing more that an attempt to gather more sympathy from viewers. This does not make him a liberal nor does it prove that liberalism is at fault here.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And yet so many major news outlets, reporters and celebrities had an outcry against Trump and all the racists for this incident! The damage was still done

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not convinced he's capable of thinking that hard.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Nope more like a plot to push the narrative Trump and his supporters are racist.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

REALLY!?!?!?! You think this was the act of a conservative huh? What about the immediate outcry from the leftists in the media and Hollywood immediately bashing pence, and trump ?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
If true, this guy tried to pull an old con. Saying that they wore Maga hats seems notihing more that an attempt to gather more sympathy from viewers. This does not make him a liberal nor does it prove that liberalism is at fault here.

Never go full retard.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The hoax was all about this:

Senate passes anti-lynching bill in renewed effort to make it a federal hate crime

All "Political" 😎

Kamala Harris will pin a medal on Smollett. They colluded/conspired to get this bill passed.

Mission accomplished! Mass Lynchings will cease.. yippie!

How can we get a bill to prohibit murdering of human babies that aren't born yet?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join