It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Smollett Orchestrated Attack, Sources Say

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Regardless, the investigation is obviously not over as there has been no formal announcement, as a matter of fact, it's become more involved with them asking to speak to Smullet again and the brothers being released without charges.

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
That is your speculation.

Looks like it's actually reality:

“Felony criminal charges have been approved by @CookCountySAO against Jussie Smollett for Disorderly Conduct / Filing a False Police Report. Detectives will make contact with his legal team to negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest,” police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said on Twitter.

The New York Times, citing unnamed law enforcement sources, said Smollett had been indicted by an Illinois grand jury that found probable cause that he had staged the attack. Source

edit on 20-2-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why doesn't law enforcement raid his home with a couple dozen officers, some dogs, and a couple of assault vehicles?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why you asking me? Do I look like the CPD?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

More speculation from you?

Well i am out of it now and the previous line was just a dig at you. I am just glad the guy can possibly have a fair shot now. Really he was in a bad situation during the last days cause he had no one to presume his innocence. He has some good lawyers now and does not need me defending him.

I enjoyed the debate with you and the rest.

edit on 21-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why doesn't law enforcement raid his home with a couple dozen officers, some dogs, and a couple of assault vehicles?

Because he is a Democrat and supporter of Obama and Kamala Harris.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've heard the producers of Empire are considering recasting Jussie's character. He probably won't have a job when he gets out.

(I wonder if they'll script in a reason, like plastic surgery or a disfiguring car accident or something?)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Nah, they will just replace him and keep it moving like nothing happened. Audience will soon forget the actor was replaced.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join