It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi warns GOP - Next president could declare national emergency on GUNS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Reality doesn't fit your game plan so just ignore it.

LOL!!! When you point a finger at someone else, notice the three fingers of your own pointing back at you... I say that because in this case it is a trend and it is brutally accurate. You're questing someone else's take on reality while watching pink elephants fly around your room, that should tell you something but it seems like nobody answers the rationality door that accesses your headspace.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Pelosi is going to declare a national Emergency and build a wall around guns?

Seriously how would a "National Emergency" on guns work?
I assume she means declare a national emergency to remove guns from civilians. She imagines she would have a precedent for it if Trump dies it for a wall.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is just hilarious. To trump and Republicans a national emergency is foreigners abusing our border system. To Nancy and dems a national emergency is the constitution and American citizens. If you are an American and side with dems anymore, you're a moron.
edit on 15-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Silly lost reason before you and I were born.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She sternly warns that a future President could declare a National Emergency on GUNS !!

There is no legal precedent set here, so whether Trump does a NE or not the next President can do a NE or not, but if a President tried to amend the Constitution with a NE as she is suggesting that is crazy...lol

She is so stupid... I feel dumber just looking at her. Did she say the same thing when Obama did a NE to go after gangs in Mexico?
edit on 15-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When all that's left is ash, is there really a winner? And who judges said winner?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is no crisis at the border and no one with a lick of sense is saying that.

Actually everyone with a lick of sense is saying that.........especially the ones who actually live on the border......

Go live in Del Rio or Eagle Pass for about a year, and then tell me you dont think theres a problem.........

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge
When all that's left is ash, is there really a winner? And who judges said winner?

I don't know what you call them these days, they are not the left, haven't been the left for a good while now... Kennedy would not know who these people are, most likely think they are some crazed commie regime...lol

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

presidents to just declare the same imperial power and outlaw guns.

That will last about a day and then theyll have a really really hard time trying to find people willing to commit suicide, to enforce it
edit on 2/15/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Go live in Del Rio or Eagle Pass for about a year, and then tell me you dont think theres a problem.........

A cost of 100 billion per year is a crisis, directly knowing people who have family members killed by illegals is a crisis in my books. Drugs, sex trafficking, human trafficking, maxed out ERs, over burden schools, over burden border control, over burden social systems...ya we have a problem...

edit on 15-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They don't care... remember, Orange man bad!!! The narrative demands the sacrifice of this country's security and prosperity because defense of it means Trump wins (again). What a bunch of effing clueless clowns that party consists of.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
And right on time: a mass shooting in Aurora, Illinois (near Chicago !! 🤣

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24189979]XAnarchistX

yeah because worshipping a piece of meaningless paper is "rights"

IS it somehow better to worship earth/animal spirits n #?

look how well that turned out for them.

lulz.

edit on 16-2-2019 by Lysergic because: toppest kek

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ms, "We gotta pass this law before we know what's in it"?... Said that? No! I'm shocked!
Her disciples are "educated" and "enlightened".

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The next president (in 2024) will be a republican. Why would they declare a national emergency ‘on guns’?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The next president (in 2024) will be a republican. Why would they declare a national emergency ‘on guns’?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's funny what evil people can and will do, when they think they can get away with it.

I'm pretty sure what happened in Illinois was against the law. Not sure how the "law" stopped it from happening.

As is always the case, I do see how armed men and women exercising their 2nd Amendment right could have minimized the damage and loss.

The problem with law? Is it takes people to enforce it. Waiting on someone else to come rescue you, or those around you, because you don't have what it takes morally and mentally to defend yourself. Is totally insane and cowardly.
The 2nd Amendment is the/a law. It should be enforced and practiced.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And right on time: a mass shooting in Aurora, Illinois (near Chicago !! 🤣

Universal background checks.

Illinois!

www.chicagotribune.com...
edit on 16-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I really wish these azzhat liberals and politicians would go after our guns... we really could use another revolutionary war to clean out the usa of these morons that are trying to infringe on our constitutional rights! It'll be like shooting fish in barrel, just look for the pathetic fools in their gun free "safe" zones!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That’s just the way it is. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, Trump. Socializing 101.
edit on 16pmSat, 16 Feb 2019 18:14:51 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join