It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi warns GOP - Next president could declare national emergency on GUNS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Batnutzkrazy Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has spoken ...

She sternly warns that a future President could declare a National Emergency on GUNS !!

This was her obvious bitter jealous knee-jerky response to the real possibility that Trump will be declaring a NE on the border crisis.

Of course a NE on guns would probably be unconsitutional and the border crisis NE isn't 😎

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday issued a warning to Republicans poised to support President Trump's decision to declare a national emergency at the southern border: the next Democratic president, she said, could do the same on guns.

"A Democratic president can declare emergencies, as well," Pelosi told reporters in the Capitol. "So the precedent that the president is setting here is something that should be met with great unease and dismay by the Republicans."

Zources

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sure can, but the constitution battle would ultimately prevail and protect the 2nd.

Even the liberal media have called what is happening on the southern border a "crisis" it is a national emergency.

Foreigners don't have a constitutional right to invade the country illegally across the border.

Pelosi is as always, most entertaining when she is desperate.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You get a NE, and you get a NE and you, you all get your own NE.
- oprah 2020.

The farce continues.
I think somewhere, some rich russe oligarchs are toasting their quadruple distilled vodka.

Art of the deal of the year. !

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I sincerely hope the next Democrat President declares an emergency on guns and EO’s the 2nd Amendment banning them all and forever more.

Then the People can finally show these dumbasses what the final Check and Balance really and truly is and this ridiculous ideology that is the current Democratic Party will be extinct.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, she truly is a bitter, vindictive ol hag. Has she ever read the constitution? Oh and I thought they didn't want our guns.

Her response is so damn juvenile it actually causes me more concern than I already had.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Do they want a civil war? Cause that's how you get a civil war...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i

A civil war in america that would spawn into a world war within weeks, most likely ending in nukes.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We should start a mail in campaign, sending copies of The Bill of Rights to ol' Nancy, with an arrow pointing to Amendment 2.

You would think, the Speaker of the House would know the difference between a Constitutional Amendment and a legislative "whim".

But... why should we be surprised.

She thinks declaring an Emergency to build a border security system that works is a mistake? She ain't seen nothin like she would if they tried to declare an emergency to wrest the Constitution away from The People.

That is a genie she best leave in the bottle.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nancy and Democrats not commenting anymore about "DACA" 🤣

Hmmm

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Between the green bullsnip deal.

Banning private health insurance.

Going after gunz.

They're gonna lose so effing badly in 2020.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I havent read or heard the story yet but i think shes trying to say that trumps border wall is the equivalent of revoking the 14th amendment, which is absolute hyperbole at best if not an outright lie.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lose? If anyone took these clowns seriously they wouldn’t even make it through 2019.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Between the green bullsnip deal.

Banning private health insurance.

Going after gunz.

They're gonna lose so effing badly in 2020.

Hopefully with trump in a second(and last term), he takes the opportunity to just light the whole mess on fire and burn it down.

Massive investigations into congress, collusion with other governments, campaign donation violations/lobbying. He's on the way out the door at that point and could probably care less.

Would be great.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
You get a NE, and you get a NE and you, you all get your own NE.
- oprah 2020.

The farce continues.
I think somewhere, some rich russe oligarchs are toasting their quadruple distilled vodka.

Art of the deal of the year. !

Trump is calling a national emergency to enforce existing, Constitutionality approved laws via a border wall. This "Next Dem may use it to ban gunz" horseflop would involve a POTUS using a National Emergency declaration to fabricate new laws... which is absolutely Unconstitutional and would possibly lead to that Dem POTUS being impeached for abuse of power as well as he or she being embarrassed as the SCOTUS swats their ass hard over it.

Let them try! It would be HILARIOUS. (not to mention the glorious swift response of "molon labe" every right minded gun owner in the country would take against it.)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
We need to call a National Emergency on extreme left wing liberals like Nancy Pelosi... Get er done! : P

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: w810i

A civil war in america that would spawn into a world war within weeks, most likely ending in nukes.

We will win that one, too.
edit on 14-2-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Democrats scraping the bottom now.

All that's left is to go ass backwards with every issue 🤣

The MSM/DNC complex will do all they can to drag down as many people as possible 🤣

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
there's nothing about walls in the constitution.
there might not be much they can do even after declaring an emergency on guns

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
We need to call a National Emergency on extreme left wing liberals like Nancy Pelosi... Get er done! : P

A psychiatric National Emergency is at "crisis" levels

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday issued a warning to Republicans poised to support President Trump's decision to declare a national emergency at the southern border: the next Democratic president, she said, could do the same on guns.

Taking the guns and ignoring due process.

Pelosi and her ilk are enemies of the Republic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join