It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Brits really think of Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Well, whatever floats your boat buddy.

Personally, i would not be putting my tackle anywhere near any poor Woman that Man been around.

And I'm not tapping Trump that's for sure, Christ even if i was gay im positive i could do better than him. LoL
edit on 15-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And I'm not tapping Trump that's for sure, Christ even if i was gay im sure i could do better than him. LoL

interesting response

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

How so I'm still pretty, even for 43.

Should probably add i don't care where people choose to stick there tackle as long as it's not in my behind.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Know where you're coming from
If it happened be the taker rather than the giver where Trump's concerned then do Daniels domino style with Melania

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It just does not float my boat buddy.

I'll give you this it would certainly be an interesting scenario for all concerned.

One can only imagine the 4am Tweets after a few cigarettes. LoL

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How so I'm still pretty, even for 43.

Should probably add i don't care where people choose to stick there tackle as long as it's not in my behind.

didn't realize you though about trump that way.....
is it the hair?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

What way???

Naw, your right, i mean its obvious i have a thing for small handed racist Oompa Loompas.

Ile seek help straight away. LoL

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Ile seek help straight away. LoL

for those ideas you may

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Can you imagine the pamphlet? LoL

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

trumps seems up for a decent deal if we leave the eu under wto rules, we will have to accept gm food and chlorinated checkens etc, but for sure it will say that on the label, or product of the usa. his wall idea seems daft as humans invented ladders, but border security is important, we are lucky on an island, britain is way more harsh to illegal immigrants than the usa.
as for trump and brown people at least he has not dragged us into some bull# war over oil or whatever

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

lol
curing your attraction to orange
lol

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Well, it's looking like que sera sera really.

Guess time will ultimately tell.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I like Tango does that count?

And my father has an Orange Order sash that will apparently be mine one day, don't ken what I'm going to do with it all the same. LoL

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Foursome with Trump and Stormy Daniels + Melania sounds fun

Heyzeus Christo !

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

yes for sure, not much any of us can do about it now either just hope for the best, trump has made promising statements about trading with us though, less than a week for goods to cross the atlantic, this could turn out to be a good thing with a businessman as potus.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Trade is good, if it works you won't get an argument out of me.

But let's just see where ""Brexit"" goes or takes us before we start to count our chickens or lack of for that matter.

I hope it works mate, then again i also hope i win the lottery.

I must remember to buy a ticket sometime.
LoL

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

lol i haven't bought a ticket for ages, since it went up to £2, getting my first weeks wage next friday after starting at a prepared vegetables factory on monday, been good to be back in work, having a laugh with fellow peasants lol, may buy a ticket next week
you should follow trump on twitter, he is funny, i wish all our politicians were the same, don't give a # about what you say just shoot from the hip

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Not when we already have millions of courses , and when these new courses seek to build on already established areas of natural beauty and wildlife diversity especially if they have scientific merit !

Why blame Trump, maybe you should turn your wrath on the golfers themselves? If they quit playing there wouldn't be any need for golf courses. Problem solved

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's not my writing. It was the British guy. I am just wondering British people agree with it. I actually like Trump's STRONG decisive leadership and the way he doesn't take any nonsense from anyone talking back to him.

Same, and that's probably the only thing I do like about him. I was glued to the presidential debate because he and Hilary were hilarious but I didn't actually expect Trump to win. When he's not making clown moves like playing golf during important moments in time (golf during the NK crisis) he has gotten things done. It's mainly the media that highlights the worst in him.

I'd rather have Trump be the Prime minister over May if you ask me...
edit on 15-2-2019 by SpaghettiHero because: quote

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: dfnj2015

Considering how far down in the basement of the outhouse the British government is along with their terrorist loving; liberal crazies, why would anyone listen to them? Look at the mayor of London, it's got about as much class, sensitivity and intelligence as a pig in a blender.

Oh, and who cares anyway. Weren't they involved in the whole Steele fake dossier thing?

Cheers - Dave

I take it you are referring to the previous London Mayor, Boris Johnson?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join