It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the Brits really think of Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DBCowboy

More importantly what does Trump think of the brits?
Or their less popular cousins the scots?
Or the red headed stepchildren the irish?

The British invented Jellied Eels because they couldn't play football, they could only kick the thing and that's how they ended up playing. Because they all have tiny hands.

The Irish all have red hair, they are Gingers and have no souls, so they don't really count.

The Scots?

Invented single malt. They are gods who walk among men.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Single malt is one of the things that makes this planet tolerable.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You have plenty of your own problems to deal with in the U.K. Work on those and stay out of ours.

The OP specifically asked British people for their opinions on Trump.....yet they get slated for doing so and told to keep out of US issues?

Is this really how low ATS has descended?

If someone started a thread asking for American opinions on the UK I sure as hell wouldn't criticise them when US members did just that.

For the record; I have strikingly conflicting opinions on Trump.
At times I think he's great and its about time someone said it just like it is.....but then at other times I find my head in my hands wondering in disbelievement how such a man could become POTUS.

The man certainly lacks tact and is incredibly arrogant yet he does appear to be actually trying to honour many of his election promises unlike so many of his predecessors and fellow world leaders.

As for our own domestic politicians; we know they are a complete shower of #e - as has been proven for all to see in their inept handling of the Brexit fiasco - I don't think you'll find many Brits offering a different opinion regardless of political persuasion.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The Scots are Brits.....and why are they 'less popular'?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
I am not really bothered about him. Although he was a far better choice than that clinton woman. Funny ? I once saw a vidio of him in Scotland and some jock had a balloon above his head making his hair stand up. Yes that was brilliant, really funny. Think it was on a golf course. Some of my friends like him and others don`t. The Venezuela thing is what to watch for, that could make or break him in my opinion.

Aye.

Though it happened in Edinburgh, it might have happened again elsewhere in Scotland, like Aberdeenshire later. But the original static attack happened in the capital...

meet the fella who did it...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: shooterbrody

The Scots are Brits.....and why are they 'less popular'?

That's a very good question. It's probably because we were hating Trump before it was cool. We called him out on his bawbaggery years ago...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Scots?

They are gods who walk among men.

Just thought I'd paraphrase that for posterity DB

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

As a Scot in the UK and former SNP supporter (until I started looking at the changes happening and policies alongside dealing with SNP politicians in real life). I like him overall.

He can be a bit arrogant however but in times like these when you cannot even say "Look at the bright side" without offending vampies, a guy with a bit of balls is needed.

Just my opinion in line with the topic.

Oh and he's good at dancing derpy lolz

edit on 15-2-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Tally ho old chap!

Englishman here,

I like him and whilst he may be crass and says things you wouldn't expect from a president, I do feel this has been needed, too many politicians that spin everything and won't tell you how they really feel and the populace has become too quick to put up emotional responses rather than logical ones, I find it hilarious when he calls them out and his unfiltered Twitter posts are gold.

I think he's funny, seems like a fun person to be around, a family man, loves his country.

It's been a wild few years politically worldwide,

Trump, Brexit, Salvini, these things have come to pass because of the utter contempt that has been shown to the populace by their elected and unelected leaders and the MSM over the past however long.

If only we had a Trump running the UK Brexit would might have actually been what was voted for (Leaving the EU) not just a renegotiation of a deal

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Old/Original Jersey resident here,

In a nutshell, I think Trump is a complete berk, but you know, that's just like my opinion, man.

Credit where it's due though, I couldn't do his job, so there is that.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It's not about what people think its who is the better out of the chosen candidates. Compared to Hillary Trump is 100% better

Lets see who he is up against at the next election. He could be good or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

He has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.

QFT 💕

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Ha ha yeah sure he is..... in your dreams.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Single malt is one of the things that makes this planet tolerable.

Why dae ye hink we invented it !

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

This isnt what they think of us.... its what they think of trump.

big difference

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

bad man is orange...... lol

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I think what he is saying is trump makes him throw up.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Or was it Irish lol....

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

As a Scot in the UK and former SNP supporter (until I started looking at the changes happening and policies alongside dealing with SNP politicians in real life). I like him overall.

He can be a bit arrogant however but in times like these when you cannot even say "Look at the bright side" without offending vampies, a guy with a bit of balls is needed.

Just my opinion in line with the topic.

Oh and he's good at dancing derpy lolz

As a scot myself , the man is a baw bag !

wouldnt even let him lick #e off my shoe

wouldnt even piss on him if he was on fire

the mans arse is oot the window !

an absolute roaster of a man , supreme bell end if Ive ever seen yin!

and he's got a face like a dog lickin pish aff a thistle

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

i have no problem with trump, i like how he says what he thinks, something i wish uk politicians did, i follow him on twitter, he is hilarious, it is only left wing folk here who moan about him, what has he actually done wrong? okay, a few scottish people might moan because of the golf course thing but i don't give a toss about that, his policies seem decent enough, not like he is killing babies, and from what i have read america seems to being made great again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join