It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe's Latest Revelations For 60 Minutes...Proof That FBI Is A Political Tool For Democrats?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yea, pretty much all partisans are hypochrits, but.......you got your alphabet soup agencies wrong on that one. It wasnt the FBI that took out JFK; it was the other 3 letter agency with Mob help.

Hoover wanted JFK bad. I think he had something to say about how the patsy was supposed to be framed.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I said in another thread, it's hilarious (and very telling) that those on the Right are suddenly opposed to the FBI. They completely ignore that for the vast majority of their existence it operated as a far Right organization that assassinated key political leaders including MLK (and probably JFK and RFK.) But now that there are a few agents that don't like Trump suddenly we need to get rid of it.

F**king hypocrites.

Except it is false. Those on the right who value truth and honesty were already opposed. Not to the FBI specifically, but to the blatantly corrupt leadership within the FBI. So you see, your perceptions of reality are already exposed as misinformed and uninformed, do to your own biased character, which makes your choices for you before you even know what really happened. The giant world of left wing propaganda media circuses have created these stereotypes. Stop listening to them and start thinking for yourself again.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yea, pretty much all partisans are hypochrits, but.......you got your alphabet soup agencies wrong on that one. It wasnt the FBI that took out JFK; it was the other 3 letter agency with Mob help.

Hoover wanted JFK bad. I think he had something to say about how the patsy was supposed to be framed.

This investigation and those who supported it will be remembered for engaging in a new McCarthyism.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
More exposures confirming a soft coup d'état was underway early in Trump's Presidency 😎

Indictments and Trials coming. Get Ready 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Clapper and Brennan reportedly having convulsions and 🤫it hemorrhages 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Clapper and Brennan reportedly having convulsions and 🤫it hemorrhages 😎

It has begun

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Senator Lindsey Graham is bringing McCabe and Rosenstein before the Judiciary committee for a CAGE MATCH!

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh, how ingenious I was in believing that when the truth was finally told by the own wolf’s mouth the left would believe it and stop this madness.

These people are way beyond gone at this point. They literally start killing themselves by the time Trump releases all of the FISA documents showing more and more corruption...

It’s trully worrying.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
PANIC and FEAR and DISPAIR.

William Barr was sworn-in as Attorney General 5 hours ago.

www.npr.org...

Google search shows that CNN, MSNBC, etc.. still are not reporting it.

HIDING will not make this new reality go away you traitors to America.

The June 2018 OIG Report explained how Journalists and Media Execs CONSPIRED with the FBI to help Hillary/Hurt Trump.

Their PUNISHMENT is long overdue.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

As I said in another thread, it's hilarious (and very telling) that those on the Right are suddenly opposed to the FBI. They completely ignore that for the vast majority of their existence it operated as a far Right organization that assassinated key political leaders including MLK (and probably JFK and RFK.) But now that there are a few agents that don't like Trump suddenly we need to get rid of it.

F**king hypocrites.

It's hilarious that the Left has questioned every single thing the Intelligence agencies did for decades but now take their word as gospel.

Fricking Hypocrites.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

Senator Lindsey Graham is bringing McCabe and Rosenstein before the Judiciary committee for a CAGE MATCH!

www.washingtontimes.com...

That would be great.
Dirty cops are dirty.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So it is true that leftists tried a coup d'état against Trump.

Shocked face.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

F**king hypocrites.

The FBI switched parties, duh.

It was called the "Washington Strategy" lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So it is true that leftists tried a coup d'état against Trump.

Shocked face.

That is just silly talk.
Silly I say.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

The fact he can announce this with no fear says everything about just how corrupt the DOJ actually is.

No argument here. So why try to make this a Left vs. Right issue?

The FBI has always looked out for the FBI first. Not the Dems. Not the Republicans. And not the People.

You made Left vs Right an issue in this thread. And now you try and flip the script?

Hilarious.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

Welcome to ATS. Before we became an alt-Right echo chamber we were the largest conspiracy site on the net. If you use that nifty search feature in the upper right corner you can find countless articles/threads/discussions/etc detailing the FBIs involvement in the murder of political figures.

Notice I didn't say anything about the covert ops. I was referring to the part where you said the FBI was a tool of that dastardly ambiguous far Right organization (complete with mustache twirling) that no one can really explain beyond calling them the Right when the so-called Right wants smaller, less intrusive government.

It's hard to resolve those two things, but whatever gets you by.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

I've also called out the Left for suddenly supporting the FBI. It's been used as a political tool since it was founded and as long as both sides are fine with that when it's a tool used in their favor we all lose.

Does it need to be abolished? Probably not be it definitely needs some serious oversight.

I agree but To be fair i have seen more trump supporters calling out their own party and politicians than the democrats have with theirs. You still see many of the left here try to justify the clintons bs and paint them as these honorable politicians.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

F**king hypocrites.

It hilarious that people don't see that the exmaples of MLKs or JFKs assassination and now Trumps investigation are not Left/Right issues. But instead Establishment vs Disruptors.

For the vast majority of their existence the FBI has been a tool by which the Establishment can kill and/or prosecute anyone who dares disrupt their current way of doing business, making money and holding on to power. They don't care about left or right.

Exactly! Thank you for posting this. People need to get away from seeing things through the two party lens.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

He needs to be removed. He is a danger to the world.
or
hes a major embarrassment at the very least.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Is this not a confession of a crime specifically sedition. Sounds like they were planning a coup.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join