It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe's Latest Revelations For 60 Minutes...Proof That FBI Is A Political Tool For Democrats?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: carewemust

Graham better watch his back. I fear some incriminating data on him may be dumped quite soon.

Nah
the senator from arizona is gone
Graham is free

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Weird that NO ONE conservative in office can see what ats members see...the commander in chief being played for a fool and a liar, and none of the government officials in a then crimson Senate and house could see through the fbi; an agency under no immunity.

Fanaticism is the myopia in politics.

Trump said in 2016 and Giuliani in 2019,

'If there was collusion, I didn't know about it ' -trump

Giuliani 2019-  there could have been “collusion” between Trump’s presidential campaign and Russian officials, but if it did happen, Trump didn’t do it.

June 2017 - Vladimir Putin

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russiasuggested on Thursday that “patriotically minded” private Russian hackers could have been involved in cyberattacks last year that meddled in the United States presidential election.

-don jr. 'Meeting at trump tower was about adoptions for Russian children '

Now, even if I was a member of an indigenous tribe in the south Pacific and untouched by civilization, and somehow I came across a floating newspaper in the ocean and a I read the above, my intuition would be that trump was being absolved of any wrong doing prematurely...

Google the quotes.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The whole reason Trump is in office in the first place is because of the blatant misconduct and massive corruption of the DNC, media and Justice department. Then they turn around and blame the American voter, the GOP and Trump himself. I'm no fan of the GOP, but let's be real. They were nothing more than controlled opposition in the 2016 election. The DNC created Frankenstein's monster and it turned around and devoured its creator. That is why they think they have the right to overthrow a sitting president simply because they put him there in the first place. It's the same misguided approach our intelligence community has been taking to the middle east and south America for years and yet we are always surprised and caught off guard when it blows back on us.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And under Hoover they killed a sitting President, killed a soon to be President, and tried to prop up a criminal President.

Where was your indignity then?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Another deep-stater on a tour to sell his book, no doubt.

These spooks and operatives tried to pull the levers of power in order to remove a democratically-elected president.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I said in another thread, it's hilarious (and very telling) that those on the Right are suddenly opposed to the FBI. They completely ignore that for the vast majority of their existence it operated as a far Right organization that assassinated key political leaders including MLK (and probably JFK and RFK.) But now that there are a few agents that don't like Trump suddenly we need to get rid of it.

F**king hypocrites.

The FBI switched parties, duh.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

As I said in another thread, it's hilarious (and very telling) that those on the Right are suddenly opposed to the FBI. They completely ignore that for the vast majority of their existence it operated as a far Right organization that assassinated key political leaders including MLK (and probably JFK and RFK.) But now that there are a few agents that don't like Trump suddenly we need to get rid of it.

F**king hypocrites.

This has nothing to do with history - absolutely nothing. This scumbag just straight up admitted to you he was corrupt and you still refuse to see it.

This A-hole is basically admitting he and his DOJ buddies tried a coup against the president. This MF'er should be thrown in prison immediately.

The fact he can announce this with no fear says everything about just how corrupt the DOJ actually is.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

BAMN.

They don't care as long as they feel morally right when they go to sleep.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 14-2-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
McCabe's book royalties will help keep his prison commissary account balanced 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The fact he can announce this with no fear says everything about just how corrupt the DOJ actually is.

No argument here. So why try to make this a Left vs. Right issue?

The FBI has always looked out for the FBI first. Not the Dems. Not the Republicans. And not the People.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

And under Hoover they killed a sitting President, killed a soon to be President, and tried to prop up a criminal President.

Where was your indignity then?

That was way before I was born.
I would wager you weren't alive either.
But go right ahead and rage away.

FBI bad rawr.

Is fbi the new trump?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Generally I think you are complete &**#$*@ and everything you post is meaningless right wing drivel. However, this time I find myself agreeing with every word in your post!

edit on 14-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

F**king hypocrites.

I assume you have evidence for that? It'd be crazy to make assertions like that without even a modicum of proof.

It also tells me how much you don't actually listen to what conservatives have to say about big government and selectively choose information that fits your paradigms.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

God you guys can't even get your position straight. I thought the Right was against the FBI right now. But bring up their history of killing Democrats and suddenly it's ridiculous to be opposed to them.

Through their long history the FBI have proven they aren't much different from the SS. At the very least they need to be reined in. I don't think that's a crazy statement.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Welcome to ATS. Before we became an alt-Right echo chamber we were the largest conspiracy site on the net. If you use that nifty search feature in the upper right corner you can find countless articles/threads/discussions/etc detailing the FBIs involvement in the murder of political figures.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I'm against the corruption in the FBI.

Especially from a few years ago and now that is still present 😎

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Some senior guy in the FBI decided that based on his feelings of what might be true, he would try to overthrow the elected President. That about covers it.

All that is left is to find the co-conspirators and indict them.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

F**king hypocrites.

It hilarious that people don't see that the exmaples of MLKs or JFKs assassination and now Trumps investigation are not Left/Right issues. But instead Establishment vs Disruptors.

For the vast majority of their existence the FBI has been a tool by which the Establishment can kill and/or prosecute anyone who dares disrupt their current way of doing business, making money and holding on to power. They don't care about left or right.

Oh yes you are very right!

We have a lot of " Hey! Look over there" moments to keep us from focusing on the task at hand of stopping the plot to destroy the US from within via treasonous bastards working for the deep state.

edit on 14-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

At least someone gets it.

The FBI Was Always Corrupt

Fair enough, agreed!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join