It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe's Latest Revelations For 60 Minutes...Proof That FBI Is A Political Tool For Democrats?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” CBS 60 Minutes reporter Scott Pelley said. “These were the eight days from Comey’s firing to the point that Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel. And the highest levels of American law enforcement were trying to figure out what do with the president.”

The 25th Amendment of the Constitution details a procedure whereby the vice president and a majority cabinet members can vote to remove from office a sitting president who they deem unfit to serve.

www.breitbart.com... social&fbclid=IwAR005TTYjyvDpW4p3y47rzmEma92CiSqM0AXnLl_DdVqkr9tqokHrDWk6N8

Wow, I guess that the Justice Department and FBI were doing everything in their power to remove Trump from office. The Democrats used these two departments as a partisan weapon to undermine Trump's presidency. The fact that Hillary lost in such a dramatic fashion is probably the reason for such drastic misconduct. Another reason why the failed Russian Collusion Investigation was nothing more than a diabolical plan to entrap Trump. Mueller and his team should all be fired immediately for their participation in this bogus investigation. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who now believes that there are “credible reports" proving Trump laundered Russian money through Deutsche Bank, should be the one investigated for his role in this "coup" to assassinate Trump's character.

60 Minuute Interview Published Today:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the Cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,”

Didn't we already know that, when it came out that McCabe had asked "What do you want me to do, wear a wire?".

edit on 14-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As I said in another thread, it's hilarious (and very telling) that those on the Right are suddenly opposed to the FBI. They completely ignore that for the vast majority of their existence it operated as a far Right organization that assassinated key political leaders including MLK (and probably JFK and RFK.) But now that there are a few agents that don't like Trump suddenly we need to get rid of it.

F**king hypocrites.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So the Fbi is a political tool used by the Democrats working behind the scenes to stage a coup against an elected president. He started the Russian investigation ignored the Hillary investigation with comey and tried to use the 25th amendment when comey was fired. To top it all rob Rosenstein wanted to wear a wire on the president of the united States.

Wtf you can't make this # up. What corrupt treasonous dogs

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I said in another thread, it's hilarious (and very telling) that those on the Right are suddenly opposed to the FBI. They completely ignore that for the vast majority of their existence it operated as a far Right organization that assassinated key political leaders including MLK (and probably JFK and RFK.) But now that there are a few agents that don't like Trump suddenly we need to get rid of it.

F**king hypocrites.

That's effing laughable.

Quid Pro Quo.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

F**king hypocrites.

I find pointing to the 1960s and endorsing the fbi being used as a political tool against the will of the people more telling.

We should all be collectively outraged left and right but unfortunately the left is OK with some corruption to get rid of Trump.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

F**king hypocrites.

It hilarious that people don't see that the exmaples of MLKs or JFKs assassination and now Trumps investigation are not Left/Right issues. But instead Establishment vs Disruptors.

For the vast majority of their existence the FBI has been a tool by which the Establishment can kill and/or prosecute anyone who dares disrupt their current way of doing business, making money and holding on to power. They don't care about left or right.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I've also called out the Left for suddenly supporting the FBI. It's been used as a political tool since it was founded and as long as both sides are fine with that when it's a tool used in their favor we all lose.

Does it need to be abolished? Probably not be it definitely needs some serious oversight.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ah the good old 60s.

Johnson was a racist.

Al Gore's daddy and the rest of that ilk voted against civil rights.

But people the FBI was 'right wing'.

LOL.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

At least someone gets it.

The FBI Was Always Corrupt

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

I've also called out the Left for suddenly supporting the FBI. It's been used as a political tool since it was founded and as long as both sides are fine with that when it's a tool used in their favor we all lose.

Does it need to be abolished? Probably not be it definitely needs some serious oversight.

I'm not saying we should abolish the fbi just stop Fools like comey from saying the fbi is neutral.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

F**king hypocrites.

Your characterization of

But now that there are a few agents that don't like Trump suddenly we need to get rid of it.

as being the issue would be laughable but for the fact that you are from Virginia.
IMO that makes it just expected and typical of the area.

A coup against the president from leo's is a big deal no matter how both sides at fault you attempt to make it.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The FBI were most likely behind the assassination of one President and the assassination of a likely President. Not to mention covering for Nixon. But this is the point where you're going to draw the line?

The FBI has had major issues since it was formed but now that Hoover and his acolytes are gone you have a problem?

Like I said, hypocrites!

The FBI has an almost 100 years history murder, espionage, and plotting against the Left. The fact that now you choose to call them out after a few agents said some bad stuff against Trump but didn't actually do anything shows that your problem isn't with the FBI. It's with the fact that they no longer work towards the GOP's benefit.

Either call them out for every horrible thing they have done or admit you're just a political shill.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

but for the fact that you are from Virginia.

Most famous person from my location: George Washington

Most famous person from your location: Ultimate Warrior

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The FBI were most likely behind the assassination of one President and the assassination of a likely President. Not to mention covering for Nixon. But this is the point where you're going to draw the line?

The FBI has had major issues since it was formed but now that Hoover and his acolytes are gone you have a problem?

Like I said, hypocrites!

The FBI has an almost 100 years history murder, espionage, and plotting against the Left. The fact that now you choose to call them out after a few agents said some bad stuff against Trump but didn't actually do anything shows that your problem isn't with the FBI. It's with the fact that they no longer work towards the GOP's benefit.

Either call them out for every horrible thing they have done or admit you're just a political shill.

This is more than just your fbi
the doj and others were involved
but paint it how you must to deflect from the issue that
THEY TRIED TO UNSEAT A DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

but for the fact that you are from Virginia.

Most famous person from my location: George Washington

Most famous person from your location: Ultimate Warrior

the fact that "fame" is your measuring stick is all that needs to be noted

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) demanded today that former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe appear before the panel to address “bias against Trump” within the Department of Justice.

Graham’s call for McCabe to testify came hours after CBS aired an interview clip in which McCabe claimed he’d discussed the prospect of recruiting cabinet members to declare President Trump unfit for office with top DOJ officials shortly after the president fired FBI director James Comey in May 2017.
Source: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's a shame you are the only one I have ever heard on the left saying this. But please leftovers, prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yea, pretty much all partisans are hypochrits, but.......you got your alphabet soup agencies wrong on that one. It wasnt the FBI that took out JFK; it was the other 3 letter agency with Mob help.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Graham better watch his back. I fear some incriminating data on him may be dumped quite soon.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join