It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Patent Granted for Remote Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was just looking over some video sites and came across this little gem.

This may have been covered before, but it may be worth further discussions.

The narrator talks about a patent which was issued in 2003 and I shutter to think of how it may have developed since. The tech involved is said to be useful in manipulating people through their T V or computer monitors. Of course, no one would ever put such a technology into practice ( he said sarcastically).

Patent for Remote Control

This is not a conspiracy folks. This is for real.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

If people weren't such scum bags, stuff like that could be fun...
Hear me out!

You're playing a video game in the horror genre. The developers manipulate you through their video game to make you think and react like you are really there.
That would be amazing!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I figured they would eventually find a way to influence us, without us knowing. The only way to avoid this, would be to stay off the grid. Right now, I have a TV on, Laptop, and my cell phone is right next to me. Also there is a Cell tower a block away. This patent was in 2003, that was 16 years ago. Surely they have improved upon the original idea. That really is scary.

Reminds me of this Book by Stephen King ,Cell. Here is the trailer, but don't bother watching the movie, it sucks. The book is great.

Or this, disturbing movie, The Signal, This you may want to watch, its a violent thought. It goes hand in hand with this thread.

edit on 14-2-2019 by iplay1up2 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Nice!
Some extended reading!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Doesnt everyone wear their tinfoil hats while gaming ?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

But, he did put a disclaimer in the summary of his patent. So we know anyone with a desire to misuse it couldn't put the blame back onto him.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The hats may not help with the pulses being input through the eyes.

You need to wear your "white out goggles" to ward off most of these effects.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

This makes me wonder how much T V and video games the kids involved in the mass school shootings have watched.

These E M P s plus some psycho-pharmaceutical drugs could be a potent mix.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

originally posted by: Gothmog

The hats may not help with the pulses being input through the eyes.

You need to wear your "white out goggles" to ward off most of these effects.

Oh , I forgot welding helmet as well
Sorry.
Getting old in my forgetful age

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Seen this video before...

What about tiny cams inside the actual screen? Imagine people watching everything you do in front of that screen.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Or, maybe we should start watching T V while sitting inside a Faraday cage.

I know, we make a "bee keeper's Hat" but use metal screening instead of mesh cloth for protection. We could still see out, but the waves couldn't get in.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This has been going on for a while, if you notice, on your TV the sound does not get higher during commercials as often anymore, they are incorporating light signal technology to get you to buy things now with the aid of the new TVs and computer technology that adds certain frequencies of light into the mix. Also, news channels can use this technology to brainwash people into believing. they are programming people to accept certain signals. Not everyone can be brainwashed this way, of course, those who do not recieve the information tied to light patterns will not receive the conditioning. So a plasma or CRT monitor cannot transmit this frequency well. This could be used in conjunction with food and Pharma chemistry that causes a person to not use choline correctly which leads to dumbing down of the people.

You do not believe that people blindly believe fake news because they are dumb naturally, it is a brainwashing technique used by some in our government as well as advertisers and Pharma companies to get their way.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Seen this video before...

What about tiny cams inside the actual screen? Imagine people watching everything you do in front of that screen.

The cameras are already built into the framing. Along with a microphone.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So i would imagine such tech is in most phones. Add in a bit of illegal chemicals and you could make monsters come to life.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind
a reply to: Gothmog

Or, maybe we should start watching T V while sitting inside a Faraday cage.

I know, we make a "bee keeper's Hat" but use metal screening instead of mesh cloth for protection. We could still see out, but the waves couldn't get in.

Or , just exercise my tremendous brain power and deflect them to my neighbor.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Seen me naked alot then

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I wonder how low tech you can take this. Does it work with strobe lights or sound waves?

It reminds me of some things I have read about HAARP.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I was listening to the video and she stated something that peaked my interest. At around the 4:26 mark she starts to list off the "effects" of the electromagnetic pulses on a human:

The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowziness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied. ...

That reminded me of this thread about seeing purple light when the mind is free ...

What the poster says is :

Whenever I am l lying in bed or meditating, and my mind is relatively free of thoughts or "internal chatter," I tend to see two specific things. They might be connected, I am not sure.

The first thing I see is a small purple "spot" or "cloud" in the center of my vision. This becomes more noticeable when my eyes are closed. It's form sometimes changes slightly, but usually stays around the same size.

When I focus on this purple spot, something else seems to start happening. It's as if "waves" of purple light come across my field of vision. This is noticed eyes open or closed, as long as there is little light in the room. The waves always move in a pattern. From left to right, inwards, outwards, and so on.

The presence of this light does not frighten me or make me anxious, it seems to do quite the opposite sometimes.

The date of the patent is Jan 14th, 2003. The date of the thread is Jan 24th, 2010. Makes ya wonder...did they finally perfect it?

Anyhow, just thought I'd throw it out there. lol

Happy Valentines day everyone!
blend57

top topics

join