It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before . . . . ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So how long before we can start calling out people who are calling out other people for things they've done in the past? Can we call out the "out-callers" for their ridiculous behavior such as celebrities who aren't getting enough exposure so they call out other people frivolously? Or "out-callers" who are just being nit-picky or busybodies?

I don't know anyone who has done anything heinous and I REALLY NEED to call out some people on their actions to feel like a part of this whole witch hunt. Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

It's the internet man, by all means, call out whoever you want. If you can't vent about something here, where can you?

The pace we're on, pretty soon we'll be restricted to only being allowed to use gender neutral gluten free imojis.

I say get your ranting in while you still can.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's the internet man, by all means, call out whoever you want. If you can't vent about something here, where can you?

The pace we're on, pretty soon we'll be restricted to only being allowed to use gender neutral gluten free imojis.

I say get your ranting in while you still can.

I will second that.
I would suggest you keep things neutral, or obscure, due to T&C's and internet culture.
I would also remind there are laws in place regarding slander or libel.
Otherwise go to town.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I am calling out Charlie Sheen - I can take you to the land of otterman.

And Sacha Baron Cohen, i have seen a glimpse of a better plain of reality, if we want to merge with this better place, a movie needs to be made, Sacha Baron Cohen as IZNOGOUD.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The media feeds off of drama,another case of someone making a big deal over nothing kind of like the logic of this site all I see is a Facebook type disguised as a conspiracy site,when real relevant facts come up,no one pays any attention,I guess money rules all can see it in over abundant advertisements

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I think someone I read said it best.

The easiest way these days to feel important and morally virtuous and like you have done something of worth is to look at people who really have done something of worth and find the tiniest incident or problematic episodes from years ago in their pasts and call them out on them.

It requires no real work or achievement on your part, but the way today's climate is set up, you can make yourself feel important and morally virtuous and like you've done something worthwhile.

For example, look at the lady who is trying to paint Einstein as racist over a couple remarks he made in a private journal about Asian cultures. She hasn't and will never do anything the tiniest fraction as important to overall human society and advancement of same as Einstein's work in physics, but she gets to feel like she's just as important if she tears him down. And she didn't to work nearly as hard, achieve nearly as much.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I don't know anyone who has done anything heinous and I REALLY NEED to call out some people on their actions to feel like a part of this whole witch hunt. Any ideas?

Yeah someone farted.

I'm calling them out!

new topics

top topics

join