It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounters with ETs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

I was specifically talking about stuff they knew about me, which you already said you aren't interested in within the same post.

NO

I actually said then it just makes what you experienced too obvious.

Most of the stuff they talked about was spiritual/metaphysical in nature, and many people don't seem interested in that. Seems like a shame to me.

You have to be trolling?

There is a whole forum on ATS with 1000s of post yet you say this, like another thing you said in another thread about wanting to have discussions yet how you respond shows what sort of discussions you want.

I figure I've already said some things that haven't been heard before.

so please repeat them

My advice is if you want to learn new things, initiate your own contact.

I have

you believe its something external, its human nature, most fear what they have inside themselves so need to believe its something external.

Have you all considered the possibility that the government will never disclose or initiate contact for people and the only hope is enough people initiating contact to force them to?

have you considered that this is a delusion you are having?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

My advice is if you want to learn new things, initiate your own contact. I gave some pointers on that, but honestly I think if you put enough energy into it, you should be able to pull it off. People may need to dispense of the preconceptions they have.

Its statements like this that show how out of touch people like yourself are.

My advice is

ask questions instead of assuming things.

You may actually learn something by asking.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Most of the stuff they talked about was spiritual/metaphysical in nature, and many people don't seem interested in that. Seems like a shame to me.

You have to be trolling?

There is a whole forum on ATS with 1000s of post yet you say this, like another thing you said in another thread about wanting to have discussions yet how you respond shows what sort of discussions you want.

What I mean is that in most discussions about ETs, it seems at least half the people who respond want to only hear about ETs that are just like us, not ones that are more like spirits. I judge that by some of the types of questions asked.

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

have you considered that this is a delusion you are having?

I am > 99% this is no delusion, or my entire life is.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
FWIW.... thanks Dwagon.

This is the type of thread that lures me here, and captures my interest. It might be a complete fabrication, and maybe it’s not? I’m not entirely sure which one I might prefer!

Either way it’s impossible to prove or disprove from where I’m standing so I for one will keep an open mind but let my brain lean towards there being something to your experiences.

I hope you keep at this, best thread in The Grey Area in a good while

edit on 20-2-2019 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2019 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

edit on 21-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

What I mean is that in most discussions about ETs, it seems at least half the people who respond want to only hear about ETs that are just like us, not ones that are more like spirits.

ET is an abbreviation for extra terrestrials

look it up,

it mentions something out side the atmosphere.

the atmosphere has nothing spiritual in nature its physical.

If you use the term ET then its obvious why persons interacting with you are expecting to talk about biological or mechanical, you know physical things.

as that is what the term means.

I judge that by some of the types of questions asked.

those questions are asked because you are saying they are physical when you say ET.

Nothing wrong with believing or talking about the spiritual side to unknown intelligence's, however there is no way to distinguish whether you are talking yourself or something external unless the contact gives information that is truly alien to our human intelligence, not something personal like you say, that actually implies its all internal and not you communicating with something external,

if universal knowledge, alien to the human psyche can be passed on then that would a good way of being sure and actually having a foot to stand on when claiming you are in contact with something external and alien but to me a person is deluding themselves which could be for any number of reasons when the alien things shared is not alien but is in your head, you have the knowledge and to believe spiritual beings or ETs are tapping into that indicates a person who is afraid of what they have inside themselves and are deceiving themselves.

anyway thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join