It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Investigation Report Is IN on Covington Catholic Incident

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

post history is a search function here
one can search for things already posted here

kind of like these

I am the member who linked the fact that both the March for Life and the Indigenous People's March were permitted and that was in response to your posting about permits in the first place. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:13 AM) is the first post you made regarding permits. This same post was the one I quoted in this post of this thread. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:30 PM) is your next post mentioning permits. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:29 PM) is your next post mentioning permits. You then made a couple of posts in which you did not mention permits. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM) is your next post in which you mention permits. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:27 PM) is your next post in which you mention permits. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:37 PM) you mention permits, yet again. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:13 PM) again is you about permits. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:19 PM) again. Again (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:28 PM) about permits. You then made another post without mentioning permits. Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:52 PM) again about permits. And finally Here (posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:05 PM) is my reply to you in which I link Wikipedia stating that both the March for Life and the Indigenous People's March both were permitted activities.

drift being i should just call you speakswithforkedtongue from now on?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Iam not the subject here but i am flattered you like me so much you can not stop.

The hate is strong with you.

Links to the permits are in the thread.

Do you have a point or just more gotcha with a wallotext?

........Still no lawsuits filed...............

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You make with the lies, you will get called out
no one hates you
you think too much of yourself

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Iam not the subject here but i am flattered you like me so much you can not stop.

You do know issues get resolved without lawsuits all the time especially in cases like this, most with a NDA which high profile entities and persons love to use. LOL, in fact, most will pay more just to have the negative publicity go away. but you know this....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

.......Still no lawsuits.....

........Still no reported settlements..........

Is that better?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

.......Still no lawsuits.....

........Still no reported settlements..........

Is that better?

Not to mention they could have decided to drop it as it accomplished their goal, of getting the media from continuing the false narrative. Shut it down totally, so much so you really don't hear a peep from the opposing view. HMMM wonder why??

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I agree the cease and desist or letter of intent or whatever that was sent was needed at the time.

I just do not see any paydays for anyone based on the evidence i have seen.

If it were cut and dry case then you could bet surely that people would be trying to get paid.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I agree the cease and desist or letter of intent or whatever that was sent was needed at the time.

If it were cut and dry case then you could bet surely that people would be trying to get paid.

Not all the time...do you have kids?

Cause I know at some most parents look at how a situation is going the effect their kids, what it would put them through. For what some money, at the end of the day these kids showe4d incredible restraint,that alone shows they probably got decent parents. LOL and as you know in America there is no cut and dry cases it seems. So you put your kids through the stuff you were actually wanting to avoid, yea a lot would but not all. or I COULD BE WRONG LOL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-2-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You were saying?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Lawsuit filed
250 mil
So the tv says
Oops you are wrong again speakswithforkedtongue

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yea they say more to come.

This will be interesting since they filed claiming sandmann was a secondary bystander...I wonder why that would be.

Most of all tell us how i was wrong.

It looks to me that sandman just threw his school under the bus.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Not all the time...do you have kids?

Cause I know at some most parents look at how a situation is going the effect their kids, what it would put them through. For what some money, at the end of the day these kids showe4d incredible restraint,that alone shows they probably got decent parents. LOL and as you know in America there is no cut and dry cases it seems. So you put your kids through the stuff you were actually wanting to avoid, yea a lot would but not all. or I COULD BE WRONG LOL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do i have kids? Thats beside the point and if i did and i took them to the national mall to protest then i would be responsible for their actions and they would be considered secondary bystanders meaning they had no control over the situation. Then if they went out and sued someone based on actions there and won a bunch of money then whoever they sued would turn around and sue me for damages since i was in charge of my kids....

Sandmann just threw his school under the bus.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarbingerOfShadows

You were saying?

I was saying the boys were trespassing...

That is why the suit has them listed as secondary bystanders. The boys had no control over themselves since they were chaperoned at the event.

So this is them trying to deflect responsibility of actions to the school and get paid. Makes the school liable for any wrongdoing on their behalf.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yea they say more to come.

This will be interesting since they filed claiming sandmann was a secondary bystander...I wonder why that would be.

Most of all tell us how i was wrong.

It looks to me that sandman just threw his school under the bus.

You have been wrong about the entire incident.
The kids were minding their own business and accosted by crapheel adults that you defend.

Wrong side table for 1 ready.

Why the hatred for white boys?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Personally iam glad to see the lawsuit and i hope for fairness in trial.

It will be interesting to see our two sides of this debate we have been having to be presented by professionals in court and end hopefully in a verdict where either one of us can say they were right or wrong.

Good Stuff

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Why the hatred for white boys?

See that is the kind of stuff that would be thrown out.

I have shown no hate for them.

I have simply disagreed with you on major points and honestly that is not hate.

I have said it several times but i am actually grateful for the school to take that trip every year to protest abortion. That does not negate that sandmann just threw his school under the bus. It was a dumb greedy move that puts the responsibility of his actions on the school.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Trespassing in a public monument.... *facepalm*

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join