It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Investigation Report Is IN on Covington Catholic Incident

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The actual FUNNY part is, that loser native american is still gonna be some broke, welfare dependant loser until he dies and the kid with the awesome ‘smirk’ is gonna be a millionaire who won’t have to ever work a day in his life.

Ha ha haaaaaaaa

Thanks media. Thanks leftist morons. He’ll be laughing all the way to the bank. Good on him. I bet those liberal tears taste good.

Lying, cheating, conniving and slandering are the liberal’s main tools. Too bad they didn’t work too well this time.

Now the next to be sued will be that nobody-actor who lied about being assaulted in Chicago. That one’s gonna be funny too.

People put a noose around his neck, ha haaa, yeah ok. ‘Things that didn’t happen’ for two hundred please.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Wouldn't Jeep Comanches be more appropriate?

Too soon?

Sorry, couldn't think of any Black Hebrew Israelite car names.

How about a black scion?
I believe it’s pronounced “Zion”

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SUE THE CRAZY OLD INDIAN!

Is that wrong?

Yes.

Sue was the name of the boy in the Johnny Cash song.

Kaw-Liga was the name of the Indian in the Marty Robbins song.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pretty sure he has bigger problems.
Namely the illegal stolen valor he was claiming.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Wouldn't Jeep Comanches be more appropriate?

Too soon?
Sorry, couldn't think of any Black Hebrew Israelite car names.

You mean the Cherokee.

The Explorer killed off both of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
One thing I noticed on this particular event it was everywhere even sites that are usually less political and certainly ones with wider range of topics and focus. So much so that I still think we are being hammered by an outside influence, outside agitators on some of this stuff is just to in depth to negatively wide ranging, to be just run of the mill Johnny Q Public. All it takes is a spark that soon enflames both extremes of both sides, extremes on the left and right that seem to be engulfed in a battle of rhetoric and hyperbole like Ive never seen.

Used to you could talk a bit about politics, with co workers and clients. Now its avoided like its taboo, until you find out if they are like minded, its like we need a secret handshake. Otherwise I dont need the hassle in my life. Trump's done remarkable considering the onslaught he has had to weather, so have these kids seems they handled a situation that could have got real ugly, real fast, with a certain restraint and decorum rare at any age.

Now let see who retracts in media and news and Hollywood filth....

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Now the next to be sued will be that nobody-actor who lied about being assaulted in Chicago. That one’s gonna be funny too.

who EXACTLY is going to sue him ?????????????????

he MAY be prosecuted for " wasting police time " // " filing a false report "

but to be sued - a plaintif has to alledge that they slandered , libeled or suffered loss

who ????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It’s abhorrent how social and mainstream media dogpiled on and threatened those kids. All adults and especially media and political leaders who joined should be ashamed of themselves.

I think that this was the moment when I decided that yes, the liberal side has temporarily lost its mind.

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Exactly, they need consequences and media either needs to be reformed or no longer called “journalism.”
a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Right, just like the rest of the racial and gender hysteria, as well as trump, the constant firehouse of strident propaganda is making a lot of people brainwashed. Even when something is proven to be incorrect, the media and politicians don’t spend nearly the same amount of time or energy retracting it, if they spend any time at all. Meanwhile, targeted individuals or groups forever have their rep tarnished.

Recently all of it is making me alienated from people I know. I’ll be at a bar and friends will assert Trump is owned by Putin, and there’s no arguing with them.
a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 14-2-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Greater Cincinnati Investigations

Maybe next they can clear trump for you all.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nick Sandmann’s Lawyer: “Nathan Phillips Will be Sued For His Defamatory Lies”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 14-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
No, he has not been shunned by his tribe... Not by a long shot.
They are still behind him evidently, please look at the link below for proof of this...
He is still celebrated by 'his people' as being a hero!
(Be sure to read the replies from the Omaha nation in it, AND the people that wanting them to retract what they are saying)

(I know that most here probably don't use Facebook, but you can still read this page)

Look! Look! Look!
www.facebook.com...

edit on 14-2-2019 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

People are doubling down on stupid so much you'd think they were expecting a run of wins.

The lying Nathan Phillip's and the black racists are the worst sort Society produces.

I bet it just chaps the hides of those black racists that it was their video which showed how manipulative the media was in this situation in attempting to paint the boys as racists.

Irony of ironies.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Nick Sandmann’s Lawyer: “Nathan Phillips Will be Sued For His Defamatory Lies”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

That is funny stuff that right there in the article they defame someone while trying to "report" something by claiming stolen valor when the indian never made any such claims.

You really think someone can win a defamation suit based on he said i said to build a wall?

That is the highlight in the article as to the defamation.

Weak Sauce Special!

He should be prepared to pay lawyer fees.

The greatest kicker of all here what you all miss is the claim that saying BUILD THAT WALL demeans your character.

Mental gymnastics are funny in real time.
edit on 14-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Seriously the guy claims he is gonna sue cause someone said he said build that wall.

Critical thinking caps everyone.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Yes he did claim to be a vietnam vet.

So, yea, back to the drawing board.

Nathan Phillips, the Native American activist involved in a now-viral scuffle with Catholic high school students in Washington, D.C., falsely claimed on video to have been a Vietnam veteran.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...
Might want to actually use critical thought instead of accusing others of not doing what you're not doing.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

Na. That was msm.

I saw the interviews he done. He never claimed such and it sounds like many are defaming him based on faulty msm reporting.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

No. Video emerged of him actually saying he was a vietnam vet.

Now you were saying?
edit on 14-2-2019 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join