It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar goes for the throat in a Congressional Hearing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
This one is easy. Omar was utterly right. Abrams track record is sordid. He was involved in the Iran-Contra scandal and a key architect behind the illegal Iraq War, not the kind of man one can depend on to take the high moral ground. Ever. It makes sense Trump would find Abrams appealing. Nothing like keeping the swamp full of gators and snakes.

What do you believe he actually did? The only reason they went after him was because on appeal Oliver north was found not guilty. What he pleaded guilty to was lying to Congress over the sultan of brunei. He was asked by Congress if he was aware of any foreign governments sending money to the contra.

Well it turns out the state department issued a report showing the sultan of brunei sent millions in financial aid.

His lie arguably could have been appealed much like North since there was no proof he read that report. But he just took the probation probably to avoid spending money like North had to with his lawyers. I'm betting in retrospect he would have fought the charges this time. But maybe he didn't have the money.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
These smug attacks deserve equally Trump like responses, that makes everybody laugh.

Some of these women have been extremely insulting to the men they are questioning, did you ever see the way Harris questioned General Kelly, it was a disgrace.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That’s your opinion. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I'm pretty amused that there are so many who think a war criminal is the one who needs your sympathy. Quite telling.

What does calling out a Congresswoman's bad behavior have to do with defending the person she's abusing?

Perhaps because calling out and treating these monsters with scorn is the right thing to do. The fact that folks are upset that she's being 'disrespectful' to a war criminal is where the real comedy/tragedy is.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

How come we are not trying regime change in Saudi Arabia or North Korea???????????

Because “It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby.”

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: whywhynot
She is an embarrassment to herself, her district, and her Country.

IILhan Omar is the first member of Congress to Marry their own Brother/Sister.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Does the Koran say incest is OK?

Lol, is that true?

This beat of a women is a complete disgrace of an American citizen.

Who the hell would vote that into a position of power?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It doesn't matter. So, she said something that you agree with. Irrelevant. The fact is that the Middle East and South America have had more than enough time to evolve and they choose to stay back in the stone age and literally "stone" women for crap they didn't do. They rape children and murder with impunity..just because they can and for reason of fear mongering. They need someone else to step in and run things...puppet or not, because clearly the current leader (just like the rest) has failed miserably. This woman in Congress is only there because of some social ass kissing in regards to Islam. She is really no more than another big mouth with a kitchen towel on her head.
edit on 15-2-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Lol, is that true?

That's right. Stupid Liberals always zoom right in on some perceived small victory and act like the war has already been won, but they ignore all the other offenses of Islam entirely...as does their Fake News Media. The sensationalize some small, partial bit of a story and make like it's the entire story, leaving out all kinds of information that tells the "real story". This also is just another "nothing burger" as they say. More noise from Liberal media that means nothing at all.
edit on 15-2-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'm pretty amused that there are so many who think a war criminal is the one who needs your sympathy. Quite telling.

I'm pretty amused at you and XCaliboar overlooking her personal feelings behind the line of "questioning" for partisan reasons.

BAMN.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Wayfarer

Let's be fair. These are the same people that think a cop shooting a child with no provocation is a hero.

Hmm, I don't recall the specific incident you're referencing. I highly doubt that however, but I do know you are the kind of person that justifies young children hanging out with naked adults in the interest of progress.

We could go at it all day with cheap baseless accusations trying to be the best partisan hack.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This new breed of congress worms makes me sick. She needs to wipe that smug smile off her face, she is not accomplishing anything.

Furthermore, there is no place for blatant religious driven politics in our government. That is me talking to both parties.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

This new breed of congress worms makes me sick. She needs to wipe that smug smile off her face, she is not accomplishing anything.

Furthermore, there is no place for blatant religious driven politics in our government. That is me talking to both parties.

Then I guess she shouldn't have been voted in simply for being Muslim..

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Is it dumb bitch season in DC?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Rep. Ilhan Omar says she's sorry for causing hurt, hopes to rebuild trust
She says she didn't grasp tweet's anti-Semitic tone.

hahaha

hahahaha

what a fake ass apology

Push it past the threshold I dare ya.

^_^

www.startribune.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yea.. don't question u.s. involvement in Latin America , or question israel .

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Didn't she simply question Israel? Since when is a race / religion defined by government and state?

Separation of church and state. Yet, somehow questioning the Gov. Of israel is anti-jewish...

ATS jumping into the mainstream kool aid simply b/c this women is a Democrat muslim.
edit on 16-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BilboBaggins3
anyone defending Abrams in this should study some history. He's a complete slimeball/war criminal

"As a member of George W. Bush’s National Security Council staff, Abrams encouraged, according to credible reports, a (briefly successful) military coup against the democratically elected government of Venezuela in 2002, poisoning the US relationship with that government once it returned to power. "
Article Link

So this elliot played a role in meddling with a sovereign south American government, and Omar is rightful questioning him...

I thought ATS was about questioning things like, "why is the u.s. constantly messing with south america"?

Instead, I see a lot of empty-headed responses from ATS users who want nothing more to condemn Omar as a anti-American.

We finally have another person who will question shady dealings with israel and Venezuela; but you guys want nothing more to burn her at the stake?

Sometimes I question why I go on ATS. It's slowly being taken over by Republican mainstream fox news watchers.... What happened to the real conspiracy theorists?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I'm pretty amused at you and XCaliboar overlooking her personal feelings behind the line of "questioning" for partisan reasons.

BAMN.

I'm pretty amused at Wardaddy siding with a Warcriminal

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
These idiots have TDS so bad, that they'd rather the USSR have won the cold war at this point.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Lol, is that true?

Degenerate Muslims that have been allowed to infest an entire district, that's who. And then ALL believe exactly as she does. Or at least a majority of them, say 90%.

No Mislim should EVER be allowed to hold public office if any sort (including dog catcher) in any western nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join