It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar goes for the throat in a Congressional Hearing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: ausername

Make it pork chops instead.

Why is everyone always fixated on pork chops. Lamb chops are just as juicy, crispy fat tails, and delish..

AND with a lamb chop you get a sing along...

This is the political argument that will not end, it just on and on and on.. Some people, started arguing it not knowing what it was, they'll continue arguing forever just because, this is the political argument that....

But the left are just oozing with stupid sauce, it makes it too scrumptious to not want seconds. Lol

edit on 13-2-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Angry and Butt-hurt Chelsea Clinton tells Mike Pence, re Omar: twitter.com...

A Response to Chelsea: twitter.com...

I hope this "little Hillary" has to visit her Mom in JAIL soon! (Bill's not as evil as Hillary)

Great Caesar's Ghost.

Chelsea is even starting to look like Hillary 😆

Wait , hold on , what ?
Donald Trump has never apologized for Anti-Semite or Anti-Islam remarks ?
Damn is the Clinton family , in it's entirety , ignorance incarnate ?
And I voted for Uncle Bill (long story why I call Bill uncle)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

One thing for sure, her handlers don't have a handle on her. She didn't just come into this country and just out of the blue become a sitting Congresswoman. She was groomed for this position. I have a feeling if her handlers can't keep her in check, she will be gone soon. It isn't like they don't have 100's more just like her that were groomed to infiltrate.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: whywhynot
She is an embarrassment to herself, her district, and her Country.

IILhan Omar is the first member of Congress to Marry their own Brother/Sister.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Does the Koran say incest is OK?

Hah.. no wonder she is so angry.

wow..

Totally different values. Omar probably believes in killing children long after birth.
edit on 2/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: queenofswords

One thing for sure, her handlers don't have a handle on her. She didn't just come into this country and just out of the blue become a sitting Congresswoman. She was groomed for this position. I have a feeling if her handlers can't keep her in check, she will be gone soon. It isn't like they don't have 100's more just like her that were groomed to infiltrate.

Don't be too sure of that.

She's like Sheila Jackson Lee or Mad Maxine other gifts who keep on giving. The district she comes from likely regard her as one of them and will forgive her most anything assuming they even think she's out of line here to begin with. It's not called Little Mogadishu for nothing.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You could be right. All these things she is doing could just be distractions to keep us focused on her. The ole watch this hand so you don't see what the other one is doing.

One thing not being mentioned on the MSM is Bolton just went to Africa. Apparently China is making some pretty bold moves over there...
edit on 13-2-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hmmm, I can't but think of the possibility of us globetrotting around, poking our noses into other countries business, has somehow created this karma.

I wonder how she got elected? I wonder how that many people with the same background became so concentrated into an area that she was elected? I wonder why no one asks the questions that enabled this to happen in the first place?

I wonder what will be quicker, our dissolvement from what we once were or people placing their anger in the correct place?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Takes a lot of balls for somebody from Somalia to ask anyone about atrocities.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: seeker1963

*edit to add*

en.wikipedia.org...

On May 16, 2016, Abrams wrote a historical piece[36] denouncing Donald Trump and drawing parallels between the 2016 election and the 1972 election.

www.weeklystandard.com...

oh man, all the Trump supporters now defending this guy is classic

Well, you see, most Trump supporters, at least the ones I know and have encountered, favour facts and truth.. they don't lie to themselves to save face.

Defending someone after such an obvious and retarded attack, is not defending the persons past. At least, not to me. But then I don't sit on the side of the fence that thinks bringing up ancient history is something that warrants outright denial of an impartial trial today.

"I have it on good authority that your smeared your own poop on the bathroom wall when you were 3 years of age, is this accurate?"

"Well.. I was 3."

"I demand the guilty verdict!! He obviously has no morals and is capable of murdering Mr Hoffa."

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
TRUE COLORS - In November 2016, IIhan Omar petitions the court for "leniency" in sentencing of an ISIS terrorist.

Source: www.fox9.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

TRUE COLORS - In November 2016, IIhan Omar petitions the court for "leniency" in sentencing of an ISIS terrorist.

Source: www.fox9.com...

I say nay nay....
Isis is a freedom fighting group not terrorists....

Good god that was hard to type...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That is an extreme waste of effort and energy.

I prefer to ignore it these days. Seen more than enough, to know that there is no changing of opinions with facts, truth or experience. It's a book.. you can't write a new ending.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Tucker seemed to sum up this pretty well.

She and a few recent others are just the beginning, pioneering the lead to the democratics party complete decline into lunacy.

Just when you thought politicians(both parties) couldn't get any more incompetent.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: theantediluvian

these people meaning congressmen and women, got off your racist hobby horse snowflake

It was obvious that you were referring to politicians when you said "these people" and I assume, you meant Democratic politicians. What I was referring to was the nerve you had criticizing "these people" for their superficiality right after your little bigoted blather.

Also, "snowflake?" Lmao. Don't ding my fragile ego with your 2015 insults grandpa.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

and what happens if isis is a USA creation? So she was rewarded with a political appointment for simply protecting the USAs creation?

I dislike religion, especially the 3 indistinguishable abrahamic ones. They are all corrupt. They all have massive skeletons in their closets that come from a complete lack of morals at their base.

I just wonder, why are these different groups being spread around the world?

Why are we getting mad at the tools and not the people wielding the tools?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

No mystery. It's a verifiable pattern and happens in every country. People who move there from another country tend to seek out other expats with whom they share culture and language and live together.

Shocking that it also happens in the US and has ever since people first started moving here, I know.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

That is an extreme waste of effort and energy.

I prefer to ignore it these days. Seen more than enough, to know that there is no changing of opinions with facts, truth or experience. It's a book.. you can't write a new ending.

I cannot , as I owe ATS my due diligence to the Motto : Deny Ignorance
Sometimes I do feel it is a hopeless cause , yet I keep on keepin on
And I will feel justified if just one person is brought into the light , and out of the dark ages by one of my posts.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Why is the sky blue ?

edit on 2/13/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
She is an embarrassment to herself, her district, and her Country.

IILhan Omar is the first member of Congress to Marry their own Brother/Sister.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Does the Koran say incest is OK?

Hah.. no wonder she is so angry.

wow..

Totally different values. Omar probably believes in killing children long after birth.

I'm not one for post natal abortions, especially not at the hand of ideology.

Even when they're now so retarded by social media that they cannot exist without a mobile... :/

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

They really should get some good congresswomen in office who can reason and act correctly for the good of this nation. I think it is good to have rational and intelligent women in office, ones that understand that we should respect the people of this country who are honest and law abiding citizens no matter what their political affiliation is.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And what about the groups behind the massive influx of these people? The suppression of visa laws and immigration laws to bring these groups in en masse.

They are not congregating together by chance, it is orchestrated. One of the biggest groups being used is lutheran social services and they are getting paid handsomely. Maybe the term little somalia in MN will bring up some good articles and the coordinated efforts.

But I guess it is easier to just blame the gun instead of the person using the gun. So much easier to funnel that anger at something visible. Almost like it was created and put there for that very purpose.

Maybe we will actually need to define morals. Maybe we will actually need to define what we want our society to be. Instead of the easy lines of ... christian good ... others bad ... we will start looking at actions to determine character instead of labels.

who am I kidding .... we are so #

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join