It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix - Sacred Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I love Netflix and have watched a little bit of everything.

There is a series called Sacred Game. It takes place in Mumbai, It starts off kind of weird, but then it grabs you hook, line and sinker!
So so good. It's a high action crime mystery thriller. I don't recommend a lot of series but this is one of them.

Ok disclaimer, it is a foreign film and has subtitles. I am a lazy viewer, so seriously it is that good!

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I saw it the other day and it looked interesting, but I can’t watch shows with subtitles. It is too distracting and frankly if they can’t make it in in English then I am not in the demographic anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I saw it the other day and it looked interesting, but I can’t watch shows with subtitles. It is too distracting and frankly if they can’t make it in in English then I am not in the demographic anyway.

I seriously can't stand subtitles, usually because I rarely just watch things, I'm normally multitasking, so I guess I listen to movies more. This one was worth it, so if you are ever laid up with the flu or something check it out.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ummm...does it have the option for English audio...I know a lot of Netflix foreign films have the multiple language audio option...

I found that out while watching Kingdom...another really good series...just go to audio and subtitles and you can choose the language and turn off the subtitles...

YES...sacred
Games has the option to listen in English and other languages...just scroll down past all the subtitle languages and you’ll find it...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I didn't realize that was available, however, now it looks like an old martial arts film, lol. Still, it makes it easier to deal with in an pinch.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
All my favorites from Netflix lately are subtitled.
3% is an incredible series, a better more realistic Divergent.
Train to Busan, Baskin, A girl walks home alone at night, The Wailing, are great somewhat twisted movies. Something about these foreigners different style makes them a whole new animal.
I’ll check this one out.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: YouSir

I didn't realize that was available, however, now it looks like an old martial arts film, lol. Still, it makes it easier to deal with in an pinch.

Absolutely nothing like old martial arts film, I know because I grew up on those!

top topics

join