It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metro Exodus Review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Karak takes a look at Exodus , man it looks gorgeous.

For those who can't watch or don't want to watch the video ACG's verdict is ........ well worth a buy , the game is incredible.

Good news but I'll get it when it comes to Steam , at launch it's an Epic store exclusive.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yeah really looking forward to this one, really good review also.

I think ACG is one of the best video game reviewers out there

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm certainly curious. Didn't play the previous games in the series. This one is reviewed as a bit more sandbox?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

I'm certainly curious. Didn't play the previous games in the series. This one is reviewed as a bit more sandbox?

The previous two (****ING PLAY THEM) were rather linear with not a ton of room for exploration. This latest one puts way more focus on open-world exploration. Kindof like if Skyrim took place in post-apocalyptic Russia.
Seriously though, play the first two. Coolest FPS single-player games I've ever played.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

The previous two (****ING PLAY THEM) were rather linear with not a ton of room for exploration. This latest one puts way more focus on open-world exploration. Kindof like if Skyrim took place in post-apocalyptic Russia.
Seriously though, play the first two. Coolest FPS single-player games I've ever played.

Ummm...dayum...I’m going to have to get me some...

I was thinking about ordering them...now it’s gone from a maybe...to a definite...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This looks great. I just bought a Switch, with Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Mario Rabbid Kingdom, Dark Souls Remastered, and Skyrim. I gotta wait a bit till I buy more.

I will pick this up on Xbox One X. My PC, couldn't handle this.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Man I was excited for this game, I could run on it my rig no problem, but then they pulled that last minute switcharoo, took it off steam and made it an epic exclusive. F that, I'm no installing their spyware crap I 'll just wait a year.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You didn't play the pervious games.

Go buy them, phone in sick for a couple of weeks to work and inform your children and partner that you will be emotionally unavailable for that time also then buy in supplies get comfy and enjoy. Come back after that and tell us what you think.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sold. Will report back. And excited about a franchise that I hadn't previously explored. Thanks for the info y'all.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Am I colluding with Russians ?
My most favorite games ever are from once Soviet Union or Warsaw Pact countries
For Exodus

for my lame post

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I got the new xbox for free, was looking forward to playing this game, because i enjoyed the previous games so much, and the books.

Then i found out you have to pay for just being able to play any game with the new consoles, not gonna happen, i have so little time and easily be 8 months without any gaming..

Maybe i can get it for my computer..

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well I know what I’m doing tomorrow when I get back to town.
I watched the trailer a while back and thought it looked decent, but wanted to hear from gamers how the is.
I haven’t played the others either, so this will be my first dip into Metro.

top topics

join